Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 30-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Pathfinder

Selling and Ebay: what house?

Does anyone know which house signifies the act of selling or sales, such as, simply common sense putting stuff up on Ebay or Craigs list for what it's worth? I actually tried to google this but got a lot of realtor/ astrology hits :(

With a Jupiter in the 2nd house, I have a LOT of stuff. Time to let go! But am not sure why, but for a year now, I have been very resistant to start selling things for what I can get for them. It's been far easier to just **donate** and get the karma points: we're talking bags and bags and bags of stuff.

But I'm not really ready to do that with items like jewelry or tools :) That would just be stoopid.

I'd like to look at my chart and see if I can see any energy blocks via transit or natally to just common sense selling something for what it's worth.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Old 30-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
If I am not mistaken what you are asking about- simple common sense selling for profit on ebay, would come under the second house.

That is where I would read that from.

I am currently doing something similar, but not as much as what you have in mind. I am trying to quickly auction off a couple knick knack items I had come into a couple years ago, sitting in an apartment I had moved into. A lot of bear knick knacks around 40 dollars and I am having trouble selling. I didn't think to look into the astrology of it quite yet, slipped my mind. Thank you for the idea, there.

Yes I believe this to be a second house category, values, at least I would consider it so, even if another astrologer tried to tell me otherwise. (Lol)

Some suggestion if you would like here: Look to the natal aspects of your Jupiter as well as aspects with transit. Do not forget the sign that your second house falls in either for more clarity.

Jupiter is expansive so this may indicate depending on transit a very great time for clearing- expansive I am thinking- sort of a big bang here with Jupiter in regards to this, maybe the planet could provide just the type of energy needed to clear the space, and make a profit while doing so.

Hope that helped somewhat.

Blessings,

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

We're here to help.
Old 30-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your response ~~ looking at natal, my 2nd house Jupiter is square Neptune, which explains a lot!!

Uranus is my second house ruler...and transiting Uranus just finished trining it which may have made me more open to dealing with my lazy attitudes now?

Good luck with your own selling and thanks again for yr thoughts
Old 02-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
no..........................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder

SaturninePluto don't know if you'll see this, but thanks for jogging my thinking process re: 2nd house.

Now I'm thinking the "stuff" logjam is due to a South Node in the 2nd, too much emotional reliance on things for security after a lot of stress and life losses put me back on my heels a bit. Much to ponder. And release :)