Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 31-08-2015, 03:23 PM
lifensoul

Good to see gem supported. He definitely needs it. I accept i am the cause for for forcing him to face himself, which he has been avoiding with a lot of effort for a long time and probably wiol still continue to do so, but i wouldnt change a word. Actually, i would. I should have used the word insult rather than word abuse in my recent posts. Just followed gems suit there, his choice of word on himself...happens.

This is one of the threads where gem has gone a bit easy and used direct insults...mostly they are cleverly disguised as going round and round in circles and creating confusion, resulting in almost helples hopelessness - very well shown in this thread too. Unfortunately i am not the one who will let anyone make me drag me down into that state. I will give you a hand if you want to help yourself, but if ypu want to instead use it to drag me down and if i cant stop it from happening, i did rather chop my own hand. If its being done to another in my presence, i will replace their hand with mine first.

Suport, but lying is not good for the soul.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Good to see gem supported. He definitely needs it. I accept i am the cause for it, but i wouldnt change a word. Actually, i would. I should have used the word insult rather than abuse in my recent posts. Just followed gems suit there, his choice of word on himself...happens.

i don't know what you're talking about, lifesoul. i merely read the thread and failed to see anything abusive or insulting about Gem's posts. a differing point of view isn't necessarily an insult or an abuse, though those who are insecure may imagine that they've been personally insulted or abused by a different point of view and therefore may feel justified in launching personal attacks ... happens.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:37 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i don't know what you're talking about, lifesoul. i merely read the thread and failed to see anything abusive or insulting about Gem's posts. a differing point of view isn't necessarily an insult or an abuse, though those who are insecure may imagine that they've been personally insulted or abused by a different point of view and therefore may feel justified to launch personal attacks.

Know what i am talking about then! And then comment! Its really a wasted comment now.

Either way. It makes no real diffetence to me. My part in this game has been played, started and as demanded by gem himself. It just happens that i refused to play the game by his rules which were intended to covertly weaken the other person.

I shall leave this thread alone. Please feel to carry on with the insults and abuse or whatever. Its not like it doesnt happen in the real world or derailing and confusing people from their paths or whatever else.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Deactivated Account

If you have an issue with what's going on here, then you simply bring up an idea or theory that steers the topic off of this single person. Otherwise, it sounds like you're just enabling the situation.

Anyways...this topic is done, for now. Clearly, now it's becoming an argument to steer us off the subject. TAKE NOTICE.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Gracey

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.

Discussion: Members are reminded this is a discussion forum and not a debate forum. That is to say: Debates are destructive as they present one-sided opinions and destroy reasoned arguments, whereas discussions are constructive and encourage the expression of opinion. Trolling and preaching are not forms of discussion and posts or threads of that nature may be deleted, and those who persistently debate / troll / preach without looking to discuss may be subject to warnings leading to Disciplinary Action.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
If you have an issue with what's going on here, then you simply bring up an idea or theory that steers the topic off of this single person. Otherwise, it sounds like you're just enabling the situation.

Anyways...this topic is done, for now. Clearly, now it's becoming an argument to steer us off the subject. TAKE NOTICE.

wanting to shut me up too?
understood, especially since this thread really started going down hill when you began your post with this ... "Yes it's complex. But your post sounds more like a fabricated excuse to me.A fear based reason to hold on to personal identities to promote one's ego.Let it go."

talk about "promoting one's ego"
okay. you "win", whatever that means.
i'm done here.
Old 31-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Let it go, IQ.

But, yes, I apologize for my deliverance.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:24 AM
Master
There is nothing abusive or even personal in any of my posts. My mind doesn't even run personal commentary, and as far as others making personal assertions, I don't know their life history or the conditions of their circumstances, and hence have no way of forming a rationale for cause for behaviour, or value judgement of a personal nature. All I can say surely is, the onslaught that I have been subjected to is understandably unpleasant for me, and it's not acceptable to me - and I appreciate the intervention of moderators.

My intent is to look at this subject matter of sexuality and speak on the subtleties of its meaning to individuals and how that relates to, or is projected into, their social world. I find the 'explanation and answer' approach casts a generic paradigm over the nature of sexuality as it affects personal lives - but sexuality is highly personal, yet it compels people to share deeply private parts of themselves within intimate relationships with others. In this way, the sexuality is both personal and social. I think the best way of looking at this is: an individual doesn't need sex to survive, but survival of the entire species depends on it. I think that illustrates well how it's critical to humanity as a whole, but unnecessary for individuals, and it's purpose is therefore fulfilled by its sharing, and sharing of aspects of an individual's personality - thus it necessarily becomes an artifact of virtues such as deep trust and delicacy of care in love (thought there are exceptions to that, many of which are unfortunate).

The nature of that sharing and the qualia of loving care can't be described by the categorical stereotypes or the constructs of paradigms, and simplistic definitions and explanations only serve as conveyances of superficial meaning through generic archetypical symbols, and these don't approach the depth of richness that is inherent to actual lives.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Master
I have not read all the past few pages...I am not fully caught up on this thread.

BUT I just wanted to pop in & agree full stop with this bit...and nicely said, BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
sexuality is highly personal, yet it compels people to share deeply private parts of themselves within intimate relationships with others. In this way, the sexuality is both personal and social. I think the best way of looking at this is: an individual doesn't need sex to survive, but survival of the entire species depends on it. I think that illustrates well how it's critical to humanity as a whole, but unnecessary for individuals, and it's purpose is therefore fulfilled by its sharing, and sharing of aspects of an individual's personality - thus it necessarily becomes an artifact of virtues such as deep trust and delicacy of care in love (thought there are exceptions to that, many of which are unfortunate).

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke