Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Ascender

Clairaudience Question

Hi everyone,

I have been practicing clairaduience lately but I find I mostly hear just random chatter. It's like I'm in a room of people talking about the most random things all over top of eachother. I try to pick out words or sentences that may be directed to me but it's pretty rare that I hear something that makes sense or that I feel is directed at me. Also they talk fairly fast and faint so it's hard to make anything out. I have tried asking for names and so on and was able to get the names of my guides this way, but no one seems to keen on answering questions for me even if they are simple. Is this normal? I have tried asking one person to talk at a time but it hasn't worked so far. I'm sure they can hear me because one time i asked if they could and a woman said "we can hear you". I have recently gotten a Herkimer Diamond and find this really helps bring things through. I usually just listen for about 10-20 minutes before falling asleep.

Any tips on how to make things clearer would be amazing!

Thank you in advance :)
A
Old 29-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Administrator
Hey Amtic.

Have you thought of meditating and asking your guide to help you?.this would be better than just listening to chatter,your guide would bring them through one at a time so you could hear them .

Namaste
Old 29-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Ascender

Hi Native Spirit, I have tried asking my guides but I'm still trying to figure out the best way to connect with them. As I mentioned, besides getting their names they haven't really spoken to me unless I use my pendulum. They have shown me things a few times too. I am practicing clairaudience mostly so I can connect with them better in a more direct way. I want to hear them. I asked them to tell me about themselves and one of them showed me forget-me-not flowers and what looked like England but that's as far as I could get. I will continue to ask questions while meditating though :) Thank you for your response :)
Old 29-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Neville

This thread seemed as though it might have some bearing upon this question, though I don't think it discusses the modification of non proximal hearing in theta.
Old 30-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Ascender

Thank you for that! Defiantly an interesting read. I will just keep practicing and hope that things become clearer with time.
Old 30-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Experiencer
I wrote this a couple of years ago. Not sure if it'll help....

Clairaudience is the ability to hear things that are not physically present. It usually is heard in the form of words or song, but can be any sound in general. Direct words tend to be more literal than symbolic; symbolism should still be watched for though, as it may give more information than just the literal meaning. The "little voice" inside someone's head is often heard clairaudiently.

People who are strong clairaudients tend to pay much attention to sounds, learn from listening more than reading, and are often involved in music or public speaking areas. Many discuss things with themselves in a lot of detail, talking as if they are talking to someone else, and sometimes muttering to themselves as they work. Most are also fairly sensitive to the volume level of rooms.

If you get a song in your head, listen to it and keep it in mind if you get into a situation that the song seems pertinent to. When you hear a voice in your head suggesting something, listen to it and trust it.

Don't judge the information as it comes in, just listen to it and acknowledge it. When you are going to have a conversation with someone, run it through your head first, before you get there. Listen to what the other person seems to be saying, possibly imagining it as talking on the phone with that person. If you get stuck at a certain part of the conversation, backup to where you feel the voice coming back stronger and then start again, answering and asking questions differently than before.

Give yourself time alone in quiet places to daydream and listen to the voices inside that help you. The more you listen to them and act on them, the more they will offer information. The first instant reaction you hear in your head will usually be more accurate than later things that may disagree with it. Give yourself plenty of time to work things out though, keeping in mind that your first instinctive reaction is often correct even if you don't know why.
Old 30-07-2013, 06:10 AM
PatriciaJ

This has happened to me twice, the first time came during a reading and it came as a whisper in my right ear, the information was confirmed accurate from feedback by the querent. It shocked me at first, thought I was going mad but then I remembered something I read or heard which told you to just go with it and not judge it or analyze it. Difficult for me, I do love to analyze everything and anything.

The second time also came in my right ear, it was information that I didn't know but I guess my guide wanted me to know it, this was also confirmed. This voice was louder.

Forgot, there was a third time as well, back in '07 but I just blew it off.

Yes, meditating and working with your guide should help you. I don't know my guides name or gender (though I suspect female) or what this guide looks like but I do know this guide helps me out and I feel it around. Guides often connect with you in dreams.
Old 30-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Ascender

Thank you both! I try to meditate daily and I always talk to my guides throughout the day. I also started practicing tarot cards as another way to connect. I'm going to continue to listen and mediate and hope things start to come in clearer :)
Old 30-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Knower
Hi Amitc..this questions has no bearing on the topic at hand but I am curious to know how did you know to get the Herkimer Diamond to aid you?
Old 30-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Ascender

I had been doing a lot of reading about different stones since I've just gotten into gemstones and read that holding it while meditating or meditating laying down with it on your third eye helps bring things through clearer because the Herkimer diamond has a much stronger energy than regular quartz. In general I just feel clearer when I use it. Although I find that if I try to sleep with it my sleep is pretty broken and restless. I feel anxious so I have taken to putting it away after practicing with it.