Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Daniella,

does the book describe the birth / incarnation process of a soul in more details? I mean - what exactly happens, how does the soul "jumps" into a body and such?

Anyone knows where this book can be purchased online? I have found just some 4 used ones on amazon and know no other place. Best such that delivers out of the US.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Daniella

Hi Milos,

I must be honest with you, I read the book over 4 years ago, so as much as I'd like to answer your question I'm not entirely sure. You know how it is when you take what you need from a scripture and ignore the rest :).

I took a look on the net for you to find out whether the book can be purchased elsewhere, and I'm afraid the only place I could find them was through amazon.co.uk - one used book is selling for 4.99 which is a very decent price compared to the other which is selling at 92.00.

It's really up to you Milos, I sincerely hope it will answer your questions!

LD
Old 03-05-2007, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Daniella,

thank you for your searching effors, UK is just fine for me! :-) Yes, I know how is it with remembering just those part that specially catch our interest. Well, let's see if I get to it.
Old 16-05-2007, 09:34 AM
The Source

Hi Daniella,

From what you have so far described of the book sounds indeed very interesting and some of the theories are very much in line with our Philosophy group came up with.
However, we also are involved in "soul rescue" and this takes us to the so called "Haunted Houses" where we have had interaction with "Grounded" Spirit.

The process of dying for some can indeed be as described in the synopsis, but when some people die they shed the physical body but not their "astral" body which keeps them "grounded" and stops them from moving to the realm of "Higher" vibration.

It is quite a long thing to explain but in a nutshell, not all people move straight away to a higher realm. The fear of death and disbelieve in the afterlife will try to make them hold on to their physical status / realm.
The process of "passing over" gets hampered and doesn't complete and this gets them stuck in a sort of Time warp.

I am going to find that book and read it as if it says anything of the boy that died had belief in the afterlife that indeed would have made his passing over "joyful"
I must say that people with African and Asian backgrounds do hold belief stronger than we here in the West and that is probably why we have so many "Hauntings" over here. (I prefer to use the term "frustrated spirit", though).
Probably because many here are dissapointed by the way religion has been conducted. Therefore don't believe in anything and therefore not in the afterlife either.

My reply still got longer than intended. But I hope this will add a little to a very complicated but such an interesting puzzle!
Closed Thread