Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Yes all is One, its simple isn't it ?.

Simple to say, simple to conceptualize, simple to "understand" - you could teach a kid the concept actually :)

Harder to live.

Harder still to {genuinely} realize it - and transform one's entire consciousness, way of being, vision and being - that is an Adept.

The energies of ignorance, delusion, separation are very subtle..
Old 14-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Once accepted, the Thunderbird Force Field or the Holy Ghost or the Cosmic Blue Pancake comes upon you like a ton of bricks and you have what is called the Shamanic Death or the Born Again experience.

This is when Non-duality as Oneness is realized.
But now that “Oneness” is your “Guru” and every situation in your life is a Guru.

Hi sentient,

I am interested in this - can you please further elaborate? How does it work in your world view -- whatever you feel comfortable sharing.

Thanks,

BT
Old 14-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
That quote is from the Gospel of Thomas

If you haven't realized you, your body, all things are energy.. That essence... you haven't realized Oneness.
Agreeing with you.

Quote:
I would also agree that doing any type of spiritual practice without a solid understanding of what you are doing can be dangerous. With the right foundation... on the other hand it can be amazing.
Yes, well, this is the problem of having karmic Shamanic energy residue.
It doesn’t help having a Shaman on your family tree, you do need a living guide from within your own tradition when things get shaky.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Master
Motion and rest.

There are various interpretations on 'motion and rest' , I personally understand it to be Motion- always changing energy and Rest- never changing consciouness..
Old 14-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Hi sentient,

I am interested in this - can you please further elaborate? How does it work in your world view -- whatever you feel comfortable sharing.

Thanks,

BT

What particularly do you want to know about it?

Through initiation, you become energetically re-arranged.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Ascender

What it involved / how it felt i.e. was experienced. I am just curious if there are any parallels.
Old 14-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Is there anything but ' Oneness ' We can feel separated from it but it's still there regardless....

That's true...like the sky...
Old 14-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
What it involved / how it felt i.e. was experienced. I am just curious if there are any parallels.
I wrote about it in this post:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...6&postcount=36
Except I am not a devout Christian.

A similar scenario:
You hear the drum, it shifts you - the blood red markings on the white background of the drum totally alert you - you hear the bells.

Shock awakening. Surrender.

The Thunderbird Force-field comes upon you.

You Die. (You enter the Thunderbird’s belly).

When the Force-field ****s you back into your body, when you re-awake or come to, you are energetically re-arranged.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
That is a thought.

Of course it matters. You have either realized it or it is a fairy tale, a concept a belief that you are choosing to believe in. Not one that is you.

Pain, upsets are what manifests when you are attached. When you are still caught up in the belief.

Moving beyond the local mind is a realization of and beyond the local mind.. beyond the upsets.

Saying something doesn't matter.. is suppression.

It doesn't matter because I believe A or B..

Does not improve ones life.

True being or the realization of or in Buddhism true Wisdom is the fruit of the path.

It is beyond the concept of a thing.

From what you have said I understand your point of view in terms of how you define what is sought. I'm only interested in mutual understanding not a contest.

Do you understand why it makes no difference from the point of view described in my previous post? If not what is it you dont understand and i will try and clarify further.

Last edited by Iamit : 15-11-2017 at 02:54 AM.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Actually Jyotir brought up very pertinent points and addressed the very themes and issues you are conveying, but perhaps it was inconvenient for you, perhaps due to the insecurity of your beliefs {you mentioned this as a reason before so it logically flows, it comes from your psyche and is applicable to you, something which was increasingly clear as we conversed}.

The issues were raised but you have consistently sidestepped them, preferring to converse with yourself or at yourself and attacking anyone who questions the logic or validity of your concepts with shadow reasons.

Oneness is not stupidity, and we can be thankful for that - it is a full body mind spirit realization which shifts consciousness and yields tremendous wisdom and power for the aspirant - which is why it should not be demeaned or diminished through small, fearful and conceptual minds.

Take care.

Ok as there is no moderation here, it seems you are allowed to get away with trolling your desparate getting personal nonsense, and closing down discussion which is of course your objective in protection of your delicate beliefs. Goodbye and good luck :)