Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-10-2017, 04:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
I just can not believe that you could make such a horrible accusation, about "AB" as you did, and openly for myself and others to read....very unloving and most definitely very un god like.

And then when I asked you politely the first time to explain your comments, " you then question me"

So I politely gave you an answer, and then you reply with a statement that, YOU DECLINE to explain yourself once more, and then you say that you do not want to get into a debate with me..
."A DEBATE...WHATIS THAT ABOUT ?

And then you follow it up with another biblical spiel, AND, Toss sky into it, as a part of your side stepping explanations.

__________________________________________________ __________

Nell-please no judgement from you-believe that I did call out ab because he posts in a "Christian forum"

I have no desire to explain my comments-your reaction to being told no is quite interesting-I have no issues with you and simply wanted to remain that way-

you attempt to guilt and shame me and I will not take that on-

I answered sjys question directly-I didn't side step you I told you no I do ot wish to debate with you

what do you honestly expect-you come on a Christian forum and want people to believe your views? when someone doesn't or objects to what another poster is saying and tries to pass them off as a Christian-what do you hgonestly expect?

why is it okay for someone else to post their stuff as if they are a Christian when they are not?

grow up and get over it-

im out of the conversation-this is a Christian forum-what do you honestly expect-that non Christian beliefs are going to go unchallenged?

ab orig is a big boy-he doesn't need you to jump in and defend when he is called out-so thank you ive said all im gonna say on this conversation-take care and be well

As you wish WP.....AND BIG HUGE SMILES TO YOURSELF AS WELL..
BUT....
GROW UP AND GET OVER IT ""YOU SAY TO ME""....MMMM...SMILES AGAIN...

.ESPECIALLY AFTER READING OF WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY AND VERY UNLOVINGLY SAID ABOUT "AB".....AND HE BEING A PERSON THAT HONESTLY HAS EVERYONES BEST INTERESTS AT HEART...ANY FOOL COULD WORK THAT ONE OUT.

AND THEN, YOU TURNED IT ALL BACK ON ME, WHEN ALL I WAS TRYING TO DETERMINE, WAS IF A GROWN UP SUCH AS YOURSELF STILL BELIEVES IN A "DEVIL OR SATAN ENTITY"...INSTEAD OF REALIZING YOUR RUDENESS.

IF YOU HAD HAVE BEEN OPEN TO EVERYONES COMMUNICATION...YOU MAY HAVE LEARNT SOMETHING ABOUT THE SIMPLE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE AND EXACTLY WHY A DEVIL OR SATAN ENTITY CAN NOT CONTINUE TO EXIST, FOR AS LONG AS THIS DEVIL SATAN ENTITY IS PERPORTED TO HAVE EXISTED FOR.

IT IS SIMPLE SPIRITUAL LAWS "101"....EVERY BEING IN THIS UNIVERSE IS SUBJECT TO THE UNIVERSAL LOVING LAWS OF REAP AS YOU SOW AND THERE IS NO EXCEPTION FOR ANY SPIRITUAL BEING NOR ANGEL NOR A DEVIL OR SATAN..EVERY ENTITY/BEING WILL WASTE AND WITHER TO A POINT THAT THEY CANNOT ACT OUT OF HARMONY WITH GOD/CREATORS LAWS OF LOVE ANY LONGER...IF THEY CONTINUE ON A DARK PATH WHICH WILL EVENTUALLY SEE THEM SPIRAL INTO FULL ON DARKNESS....
AND NASHING OF THEIR TEETH/OR AS IT SHOULD MEAN...FULL ON MENTAL ANGUISH UNTILL THEY TURN THEIR UNLOVING WANTING WAYS AROUND.

THIS BEAUTIFULL WONDEROUS AND GLORIOUSELY ABUNDANT UNIVERSE IS A SELF SUFFICIENT """SELF CORRECTING"""SYSTEM.

AND THE DEVIL AND OR SATAN IF THEY EVER EXISTED WOULD HAVE BEEN SORTED OUT BUY THE LAWS OF LOVE, THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO...."""GODS LAWS...101""""

AND SO..... BIG SMILESSSSS.....ONCE AGAIN.
Old 24-10-2017, 06:03 AM
Experiencer

nell an open mind I have-but no need to believe the wrong things-your laws of the universe-laws of love-Gods law-hmmm

and you believe there is no evil or satan-GROW UP AND WISE UP NELLY BOY-

READ THE BIBLE NELL AND MAYBE YOU MIGHT LEARNT THE TRUTH

ASTA LA VISTA

that's it for communication with you on this topic- and why are you posting in a Christian forum? I believe there are other forums that would happily agree with your beliefs-why continue to post in a Christian forum-seriously dude
Old 24-10-2017, 06:28 AM
Master

Quote:
nell an open mind I have-but no need to believe the wrong things-your laws of the universe-laws of love-Gods law-hmmm

ASTA LA VISTA

that's it for communication with you on this topic- and why are you posting in a Christian forum? I believe there are other forums that would happily agree with your beliefs-why continue to post in a Christian forum-seriously dude

Mmm I can definitely see why others of this forum have issues with yourself.....you do constantly cherry pick to suite your self.

Huge smiles to you once again WP...and. again just for the record fellowship in god/creators many salubrious mansions, within his kingdom is only for the loving pure of heart and those that are purely honest with themselves....eh...
Old 24-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:

ASTA LA VISTA

WP....Do you have to believe in the bible to be a Christian ?
Old 24-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Experiencer

nell-just as you choose not to converse with others on here(jeremybong)-I have that same choice. and yes-it is unrealistic to think that everyone is going to like everyone-

and its really okay that you have issues with me "sidestepping" or declining conversing with you-

and just for the record I laughed when I read your last statement-if you spot it you got EH............
Old 24-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Suspended
Nil,

If you can explain it reasonably and with substantial evidences then I'll bow at you. But if you just makeup something to tell others then most of the viewers are having their sharp eyes and discerning brains. Human are not like ancient time, they've no knowledge of anything, or it's believable at ancient time. Shift your ideas to ancient time by using "time-machine". But there's no time-machine yet so you've to wait until someone invents it first. Be patient and wait....

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 24-10-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
As you wish WP.....AND BIG HUGE SMILES TO YOURSELF AS WELL..
BUT....
GROW UP AND GET OVER IT ""YOU SAY TO ME""....MMMM...SMILES AGAIN...

.ESPECIALLY AFTER READING OF WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY AND VERY UNLOVINGLY SAID ABOUT "AB".....AND HE BEING A PERSON THAT HONESTLY HAS EVERYONES BEST INTERESTS AT HEART...ANY FOOL COULD WORK THAT ONE OUT.

AND THEN, YOU TURNED IT ALL BACK ON ME, WHEN ALL I WAS TRYING TO DETERMINE, WAS IF A GROWN UP SUCH AS YOURSELF STILL BELIEVES IN A "DEVIL OR SATAN ENTITY"...INSTEAD OF REALIZING YOUR RUDENESS.

IF YOU HAD HAVE BEEN OPEN TO EVERYONES COMMUNICATION...YOU MAY HAVE LEARNT SOMETHING ABOUT THE SIMPLE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE AND EXACTLY WHY A DEVIL OR SATAN ENTITY CAN NOT CONTINUE TO EXIST, FOR AS LONG AS THIS DEVIL SATAN ENTITY IS PERPORTED TO HAVE EXISTED FOR.

IT IS SIMPLE SPIRITUAL LAWS "101"....EVERY BEING IN THIS UNIVERSE IS SUBJECT TO THE UNIVERSAL LOVING LAWS OF REAP AS YOU SOW AND THERE IS NO EXCEPTION FOR ANY SPIRITUAL BEING NOR ANGEL NOR A DEVIL OR SATAN..EVERY ENTITY/BEING WILL WASTE AND WITHER TO A POINT THAT THEY CANNOT ACT OUT OF HARMONY WITH GOD/CREATORS LAWS OF LOVE ANY LONGER...IF THEY CONTINUE ON A DARK PATH WHICH WILL EVENTUALLY SEE THEM SPIRAL INTO FULL ON DARKNESS....
AND NASHING OF THEIR TEETH/OR AS IT SHOULD MEAN...FULL ON MENTAL ANGUISH UNTILL THEY TURN THEIR UNLOVING WANTING WAYS AROUND.

THIS BEAUTIFULL WONDEROUS AND GLORIOUSELY ABUNDANT UNIVERSE IS A SELF SUFFICIENT """SELF CORRECTING"""SYSTEM.

AND THE DEVIL AND OR SATAN IF THEY EVER EXISTED WOULD HAVE BEEN SORTED OUT BUY THE LAWS OF LOVE, THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO...."""GODS LAWS...101""""

AND SO..... BIG SMILESSSSS.....ONCE AGAIN.

Your assumption is call unrealistic wonderful stratagem but it's a dream that's hard to be realistic (if no work or no afford is put on it). But it's guy of wit and humour.

May I ask how you know about it? My wild guess is you get it from some cultist religion or you dream it up sometime when you get it from your mental wrong assumption to create a comfort zone.

The real world proof is that the spiritual realm is more turmoil than human world. They live in panic-stricken惊慌or all like or like a startled swan 惊鸿. There's only one safe facter when your dharma is better than your enemies. That's why they're keen on hunting energy and all of them are trouble makers. So don't dream.....
Old 24-10-2017, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:
nell-just as you choose not to converse with others on here(jeremybong)-I have that same choice. and yes-it is unrealistic to think that everyone is going to like everyone-

and its really okay that you have issues with me "sidestepping" or declining conversing with you-

and just for the record I laughed when I read your last statement-if you spot it you got EH............

WP did you notice my question.... Can you be a Christian if you don't believe in the bible ??? also I asked, how did God create the world ????

Of course you have the choice of not answering but I would be interested to take your ideas/postings further...
Old 24-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Some of the things said here - are a little ridiculous..lol...Amusing - but ridiculous...lol.. Lets try to make some sense of it then...

Theo;
Quote:
Satan is a deceiver. The Bible says he often appears as an angel of light. One way he deceives is to convince people they are following Jesus Christ when in fact they are not.

There is no such individual entity named "satan" - Christ NEVER mentions any such adversary in HIS truth - and Im sure He would have , had such an enemy actually existed then for sure He would have warned us about it directly, but, HE NEVER DID !!! Go figure !!

There is though, a "collective evil" for lack of better words - an evil HERE IN THE WORLD - but He said it comes about because of IGNORANCE but is not inherently evil by its nature...Your bible satan, is yet another religious fiction Im afraid.. And indeed this evil influence has ALREADY CORRUPTED YOUR RELIGION - why do you think Christ gave you ALL THOSE WARNINGS to have no part of it at all..??.. As you say - one way this evil influences you is to make you BELIEVE that you follow "jesus Christ" when actually THAT IS NOT THE LEGITIMATE CHRIST - and look - I have PROVED that the bible IS a fraud - so now, you should be much wiser and given your own words above you should be able to see that this evil HAS led you astray from HIS truth as the bible contains vey little of HIS truth at all and pretty much all the vital teaching He gave has been BANNED AS HERESY by the religion to hide this deception from you !! Lucky for you all though, I am here to show you His ORIGINAL truth again plain and easy modern English...

White P;
Quote:
you are taking what Christ said out of context-the book of Thomas is from what bible? are you not one who has shouted from the roof tops the ninle is not real?

Oh no Im not - Im placing it firmly back INTO context and giving His ORIGINAL truth before your religion hijacked and changed it !! The book of Thomas is from NO BIBLE as there is NO RELIGION that was started by CHRIST - YOUR religion was MANUFACTURED by a ROMAN EMPORER for the OPENLY STATED INTENT of STOPPING A CIVIL WAR - you only have a bible at all as that man Constantine was very clever and made it up to use as a tool to DOMINATE this new religion he had just INVENTED !!!

Quote:
do you believe jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of the world?

NO !!! I believe CHRIST is the ONLY way to escape this mortal paradigm - which is really what your notion of "saved" is all about...."jesus" though is a RELIGIOUS DECEPTION designed to prevent that from happening and this if you follow jesus of the bible you will remain here trapped, tied to he false god that He gave us ample warning about....

Quote:
I believe that satan is working very hard to derail people from believing in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit-I believe satan attemots in any way possibke to pull people away friom God and I think it is wrong.

Well - do you believe then that this "satan" could do those things THROUGH YOUR RELIGION..??...And if not, why not..??...I remind you all - doesn't your bible even warn you that even the "elect will be deceived"..??...Wise up - you ARE the supposed elect, BEING deceived BY your bible just as CHRIST WARNED !!

Now the truly funny part - lol - oh my - I needed a good laugh as well - see - despite what one poster tries to say - a spiritual battle he thinks as if im some evil enemy sent here for him to destroy - claims I spent a day "laying in bed" recovering from his latest defeat of me - lol - claims that was why I was not here yesterday to answer all this lol -truly I AM laughing out loud but actually Folks, I was not here for as said I deal with REAL WORLD situations - not la la land bong induced fantasy imagination lol - and here in the real world yesterday my very good friend finally died of that nasty disease that this so called "god" saw fit to inflict on mankind !! if you want to find the real enemy here then look no further than your bible Folks !!

Perhaps someone could tell the Jade Emporer here that it will take more than his team of imaginary super heroes to silence Christ legitimate truth lol.. I tell him my self of course, but hes so ignorant it doesn't seem to get through... Could somebody please tell him for instance - there are no real world events "between him and I" - lol - how could there be..?...I indeed deal IN the real world - and he indeed deals in pure fantasy and illusion - never the twain shall meet as they say...lol.. Most of the rest is just more of his nonsense - and as already said by others, it simply does not deserve to be answered, so I simply wont bother, ignore list is the way to go I think..

Which leads it seems to two central issues here - first - is it right or correct for me to post this stuff HERE on a "Christian forum" - and the only anser to that is of course YES, perfectly correct as EVERYTHING I say comes form CHRIST, so where better than a CHRISTian forum..?...

White P, please take note there - this is not a RELIGIOUS FORUM - this is a CHRISTian forum...do let it sink in....Your religion is NOT His ONLY version of "truth" and for sure is not the ORIGINAL truth that He gave directly !! Im just filling in the bits you lack - giving you back the keys to knowledge that your religion STOLE from you, and again, Christ WARNED you this was all going to happen - ddnt He..??..

Second issue that some seem to be debating seriously - was I idividually "sent here" - and if so by whom and for what purpose..???.....Well - Ive explained it all before - but here we go again - YES - in a very real sense I was ASKED to do this - not sent, not commanded, not ordered lol (Christ never forces anything) - but for sure ther is a definite urge and a a prompting - the Holy Ghost - as He said Folks - seek His truth, follow His truth STAND BY HS TRUTH - even when the world comes out to persecute you He warned, He said ot would and yes indeed it does, but still, stand tall and this truth will be your defense He said - that is simply because it IS TRUTH - so no mater what you say here or think here - no matter what the religion says or thinks - still - I have HIS TRUTH and can show you REAL WORLD FACTS about His truth that your religion simply cannot dispute..!! The reaon I CAN do that is simply because Christ IS truth and your religion IS false !!

The MAIN reason why I do this then is simply because I have already busted your religion wide open for my Self - have ALREADY faced that "judgement" by YOUR god and so know for sure from the REAL WORLD EVENTS what all this religious malarkey is REALLY ABOUT - I see its deception clearly and I know DIRECTLY how much misery, pain and direct suffering that religion causes (will cause you on the day you die and all these lies are stripped away from you)... Iam just dojng exactly as Christ asks me to do through the Holy Ghost... Doing EXACTLY as Christ Himself did when He walked among us !!! As we see clearly - there are some here who would just love to hang ME on a tree to silence my truth here - just as they hung our mate on that tree to silence HIS truth back in the day....WISE UP !!!

You are correct - Iam a big boy - spiritually speaking - fully mature and fully capable and I know EXACTLY what Im doing - I alwatys speak stragh and so will just tell you Im dong this for YOUR benefit and obviously take no enjoyment or satisfaction coming here listening to a LOT of nonsense and being called a liar mocked and put down serves no purpose for ME personally, but putting up with it whilst I deliver His truth, serves a very great and noble purpose on His behalf just as He asked and just as He warned what to expect - as for me - already spiritually bullet proof, so to speak and your speculations here and your knee jerk judgements from some can do nothing at all to actually alter HIS truth, can it..??..

The religious types here who have a problem with me, likewise have a problem with the legitimate Christ they confess to love and follow, for as said EVERYTHING I present IS HIS TRUTH as HE PRESENTED IT ORIGINALLY before your religion came along to despoil it all and leave us with this confusion....YES, HE DID warn us all this would be done - didnt He - so WISE UP Folks - start trusting HIM !!

Now as said - here in the real world Im dealing with some pretty serious life and death issues at the moment - so Folks - if I disappear a day or so or cant be bothered to address the none stop confusion here, it does NOT mean Ive been defeated in some delusional spiritual battle occurring in the head of one sad rampant poster.. It just means that at times some here drain me and so I must simply prioritise time and resources, that is all...I will be here again should any have any LEGITIMATE comments or questions - but as for the nonsense element its high time it was just ignored completely....
Old 24-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Master
Condolences Ab, I don't know if it helps the pain or not but we both know ( thankfully ) it wasn't God who made your friend ill and suffer, it was just cause and effect the natural laws of nature....