Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Knower

Hold On To Your Crystals!

Just a piece of advice from what I have experienced so far, is that some crystals seem to have a warm up period / sudden activation. I have owned a Serpentine sphere and it took upwards of 6 months for me to feel anything from it, and just recently a little slab of Lapiz Lazuli became 'activated', I am able to sense a strong energy from it and can feel it working on my third eye; this one took more than a year to feel ANYTHING from, haven't felt a single vibration from it until now! Although, I will add that Lapiz Lazuli specifically is said to be utililized when the owner increases their vibration to 'catch up' to Lapiz' high vibration. This may be true for many crystals. Crystals are still such a mystery to me after using them for 1.5-2 years....

Yeah, holding the Lapis I can tell it has a freaking strong vibration for a crystal, I would describe it as subtly powerful and all encompassing, which I would say is an indication it resonates with the higher chakras.
Old 26-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Just a piece of advice from what I have experienced so far, is that some crystals seem to have a warm up period / sudden activation. I have owned a Serpentine sphere and it took upwards of 6 months for me to feel anything from it, and just recently a little slab of Lapiz Lazuli became 'activated', I am able to sense a strong energy from it and can feel it working on my third eye; this one took more than a year to feel ANYTHING from, haven't felt a single vibration from it until now! Although, I will add that Lapiz Lazuli specifically is said to be utililized when the owner increases their vibration to 'catch up' to Lapiz' high vibration. This may be true for many crystals. Crystals are still such a mystery to me after using them for 1.5-2 years....

Yeah, holding the Lapis I can tell it has a freaking strong vibration for a crystal, I would describe it as subtly powerful and all encompassing, which I would say is an indication it resonates with the higher chakras.
It indeed usually is a matter of the owner getting a higher vibration so he/she can perceive the energies op the crystal, not the other way around.
And often times you won't keep feeling those energies for long either, because your own energy system and body will adept to them. Then many think the crystal doesn't work anymore, but crystal never stop working, it's just that your own vibration has become similar or the same, meaning you won't detect it anymore. Which is a good thing :)

If you keep progressing you will notice that you will shift towards higher vibrational crystals over time.
The ones you used to like will somehow not appeal to you anymore. This can mean a different type of crystals but also a different crystal from the same type. For instance, lots of rose quartz has a low vibration, but there's also rose quartz with an incredibly high vibration.
As long as your own vibration is still low, you will typically be drawn to lower vibrational rose quartz (or other crystals), as your vibration goes up and up, you will find you are drawn to other crystals.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Knower

interesting info Fairy Crystal, I think I'm due for a couple more crystals. I'm curious which ones they will be after I research a little...
I did buy two Tanzanites on two separate occasions and while they were great I lost both super super fast, might give a third try for that one.