Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Seeker

Color Help with Crystal Grids?

Hi all! I'm still fairly new to crystals and have recently discovered crystal grids. I'm very interested in creating my own and excited about the possibilities, but unfortunately i dont really know where to start. How does one go about picking crystals for a grid? How many do you need? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys
Old 31-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Guide

Although I'm really into the concept of sacred geometry, I've never really worked with crystal grids. But if I did, then I would probably have a preference for working with crystals with a geometric shape, such as sphere's, etc. I can't really recommend any particular type of crystal for the reason that I am so picky about which particular crystal I use myself. But my Rose Quartz Sphere would likely be one of my choices.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

hi they are really cool , I know how they work

this spring I met a girl how made one she had a garden

a spiritual one , it looked like a sacred geometrical shape made

from many small stones , from it came a big whoosh of white light and energy

actually you just make the shape out of the stones and than tune in to it

to activate it , that activation can be seen as it being one with the original

so it than emits the same energy ,that one thing is an holistic stored memory

beyond time , does not matter it was long ago its always there , never lost

learning to connect up to it goes in the same way , for it was to see and

feel that 'whoosh' of energy :-) I connect up to the eternal shape of that

particular structure that embedded in the one she made .

cool yes, hope its of use :-)

much love and light to you :-)
Old 01-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Experiencer
What the heck is a crystal grid ? Is that just crystals lined up a certain way to form a grid ?
Old 01-09-2016, 05:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
What the heck is a crystal grid ? Is that just crystals lined up a certain way to form a grid ?

There is a method of creating a crystal grid that is much more powerful that using one crystal on its own! There are certain geometric patterns to use for different things. And that is about all my knowledge! I was hoping to gain some more insight as to which shapes to use for what purposes, etc.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Knower

Interesting thread...I've recently become interested in using a 'weejee' board and have thought about using a crystal grid to see if it would protect me while contacting any spirits. The only trouble is, I'm a complete newbie to the 'weejee' board and have some reservations but still very intrigued by what the results from them.
Old 24-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account

"weejee board "

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

there's some really good books out that show crystal grids. I find that usually the simples way is also the best. I don't know if you know about chakras? The main ones are the crown chakra at the top of the head - use clear quartz. The next one is the 3rd eye - use lapis lazi (or any purple or blue stone) - this is between your eyes and slightly above. the next chakra is the throat chakra, there is a small indent just above your collar bone in the middle and at the bottom of your throat - any blue stone will do, especially good is turquoise or blue lace agate. Next is your heart chakra - you know were that is :-), use any green stone, like aventurine or rose quartz is good too. Just below your ribcage is your solar plexus chakra - citrine, yellow calcite etc are good here. Just below/at your navel is the sacral chakra - orange calcite is good, or any stone that is orangy in colour. Just between your legs, near your pubic bone is the base chakra - red stone are used here, ie red jasper. Between the feet I usually use a smoky quartz to keep grounded. You might feel a bit floaty otherwise :-).

It probably sounds more complicated than it actually is. I find it easier to look at a picture to remember what to do. I've got a crystal diploma but I'm still learning every day and find simple is best. You might find layouts on utube or on the internet just to get you started.

Good luck, hope you find what works for you.

Geometry is in nature all around us, including within the crystals. Different types of crystals have a different geometry within them. When I do a crystal layout around the body its usually in 2 triangles, but there are many different ways. Start easy and then try out other ways when you're ready.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I've done several Crystal grids. It all depends on your intentions for them. Is it for power? Protection? Healing? It's an arrangement of crystals to boost the properties of the ones chosen. I have used spiral grids, triangles as well as pentacles. I know some that arrange them in the form of Metatron's cube, 8 point stars, Star of Solomon and so forth. The crystals used all depend on what you'd like to achieve.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Experiencer

I wouldn't use a ouija board if you are inexperienced. You will be unable to protect yourself should you need to.