Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder

Mind control problem preventing spiritual development.

Very frustrating right now and no where to go except here and really need someone to please confirm if I have psychic live mean person or spirit entity issues.

Struggling with spiritual development since there is mind control over mine. Crystals and chakra development can not be done as I can tell I'm directly blocked from the spiritual vibration in many ways mainly by mind control over mine. Many ways by blocking feeling the crystals, misdirecting the energy flows, and via mind control over my mind.

Please keep in mind I need to explain is very explict and I am not kidding about these words I am about to say next.
And there is sexual taunts via visual and rude sexual noises all the times, usually breasts and sexual images to mock me and use them during some of mind control. If I try to speak for angelic and guardian'shelp and , my speech does sounds like sexual noises also at many times make my vocal noises by mind control. Also this abuser made me watch his assaults on women's body by roughing her up.

I do really need help to report this to police and arrest that abuser.

Cheers, stonecollector.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Master

Not sure if I have this right. Does the abuser appear actually/physically? What evidence could you present to the police? Because if it's physical you'll need to record or film what's going on.

Can you think of why anyone could want to exercise this level of mind control over you?
Have you been dabbling with practices that might leave you vulnerable to this kind of attack?
Have you done any traditional concentration/meditation exercises? You have to get into a position where you can bat off any mind control. Just my view there are several ways to block these things out but it takes a fair bit of discipline and concentration.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Very frustrating right now and no where to go except here and really need someone to please confirm if I have psychic live mean person or spirit entity issues.

Struggling with spiritual development since there is mind control over mine. Crystals and chakra development can not be done as I can tell I'm directly blocked from the spiritual vibration in many ways mainly by mind control over mine. Many ways by blocking feeling the crystals, misdirecting the energy flows, and via mind control over my mind.

Please keep in mind I need to explain is very explict and I am not kidding about these words I am about to say next.
And there is sexual taunts via visual and rude sexual noises all the times, usually breasts and sexual images to mock me and use them during some of mind control. If I try to speak for angelic and guardian'shelp and , my speech does sounds like sexual noises also at many times make my vocal noises by mind control. Also this abuser made me watch his assaults on women's body by roughing her up.

I do really need help to report this to police and arrest that abuser.

Cheers, stonecollector.

I think you are under the illusion that your mind was under your control to begin with. Your mind never was under your control. It appears that way but it's been understood for millennia that our thoughts are out of our control.

What you are describing sounds like intrusive thoughts. They are a common symptom of trauma. If you've ever experienced trauma before, especially a sexual trauma, it's likely that you will encounter intrusive thoughts of a sexual nature at some point.

Another possibility is you are sub-consciously blocking yourself.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Experiencer

Many things can happen, so actually only what i can give you is support to come to light, what is going on.

What i am sure of is, that rare moment are when you are in your full control. So i wish you to come to bottom of what is all this related to sexuality. Find a space and situation, time, where it is possible to go beyond.