Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Master
Was Jesus Married ?

Was Mary Magdalena his wife, did they have children ?
Old 18-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

In a channelled message from Mary Magdalene in the book THE MAGDALEN MANUSCRIPT by Tom Kenyon, she says that she was indeed Jesus' wife and they had a daughter named Sar'h and a son. Mary and Jesus were initiates of ancient Egyptian magic, and through the practice of sex magic in their lovemaking together, they greatly empowered Jesus' KA etheric body so that he could successfully endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend.

Old 18-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
In a channelled message from Mary Magdalene in the book THE MAGDALEN MANUSCRIPT by Tom Kenyon, she says that she was indeed Jesus' wife and they had a daughter named Sar'h and a son. Mary and Jesus were initiates of ancient Egyptian magic, and through the practice of sex magic in their lovemaking together, they greatly empowered Jesus' KA etheric body so that he could successfully endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend.

I myself don't believe in chanelled messages so I can't comment, but who knows.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Channeling messages can be done by any God or demon or even by human. Just remember one thing here, that's you can't see him or her. So you got one voice then may I ask can a demon channel to you?

In my experience, they're bad God who like to cheat human by speaking with him or her. Once, one bad god said bad words to me using spells and I captured him but I later led him go away. And I said to him MY WORDS and that he felt my spell but just what I want him not to disturb me again. So you see , channeling is cheating.

Sky, this is always cheating, so meditation is easily be cheated, it's because all inside one's astral playground isn't real. So for those who don't really understand how does it work , please don't trust about that. I know you don't agree with them and you're better than those who really don't have any idea or knowledge of it.

I've asked my Cupidson to speak or channel to Ab Orgine but he doesn't want to answer any question and then he still believes that's the voice of Jesus without seeing him. Or in his astral playground. That's a dreamland, a creation of his mind. He understands it but he thinks that's the real world events. Inside and outside are different in realities and functioning. Cheating himself and cheating others.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Suspended
Neil,

You're making assumptions again. How can you know all about what you say. And you're so confident to say those "truth". As if Creator is just your next door neighbor, you know him through and through. So how can you not to misleading others here?
Old 18-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Channeling messages can be done by any God or demon or even by human. Just remember one thing here, that's you can't see him or her. So you got one voice then may I ask can a demon channel to you?

In my experience, they're bad God who like to cheat human by speaking with him or her. Once, one bad god said bad words to me using spells and I captured him but I later led him go away. And I said to him MY WORDS and that he felt my spell but just what I want him not to disturb me again. So you see , channeling is cheating.

Sky, this is always cheating, so meditation is easily be cheated, it's because all inside one's astral playground isn't real. So for those who don't really understand how does it work , please don't trust about that. I know you don't agree with them and you're better than those who really don't have any idea or knowledge of it.

I've asked my Cupidson to speak or channel to Ab Orgine but he doesn't want to answer any question and then he still believes that's the voice of Jesus without seeing him. Or in his astral playground. That's a dreamland, a creation of his mind. He understands it but he thinks that's the real world events. Inside and outside are different in realities and functioning. Cheating himself and cheating others.

How can your cupid Son channel Ab Jeremy ?
I thought channeling came from deceased people, Ab is very much alive
Old 18-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
How can your cupid Son channel Ab Jeremy ?
I thought channeling came from deceased people, Ab is very much alive

Wrong wording or understanding? That should be telepathy communication. Something that I asked my Cupidson to talk to him. But he didn't want to answer, maybe he didn't want to admit that anyone could do telepathy communication to him. That's his information is nothing right ---- Jesus talked or told him. That's from demons....
Old 19-10-2017, 07:41 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Have to agree. Too many people are too eager to get their imaginings in print on the web and books to place any credence in this. Mary herself doesn't mention marriage in the remnant of her gospel now available (which of course means she may have said something in the parts still lost). Channeling has become a department of the New Age in its own right. Perhaps 1 in 10,000 "channelings" are genuine nowadays. One of many fads appearing and from which a few authors are making good money.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21

be careful not to allow satan to cause you to stumble! even if MARY did write down her life with Jesus, it wouldn't be full of lies. considering she was a faithful follower of Jesus, as well as a friend. this "book" by Tom Kenyon has the makings of demons in every part of it. because to say..."initiates of ancient Egyptian magic, and through the practice of sex magic in their lovemaking together, they greatly empowered Jesus' KA etheric body so that he could successfully endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend". some one is full of it!

also Jesus KNEW that any form of magic is an Abomination against Jehovah God ,(Deut. 18:9-13 When you have come into the land which Yahweh your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found with you anyone who makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices sorcery, or an enchanter, or a sorcerer. or a charmer, or a consulter with a familiar spirit, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh. Because of these abominations, Yahweh your God drives them out from before you). Jesus would not had allowed himself or ANYONE to make him go against his Father.

despite the lies satan has MANY believing, a true follower of Jesus would know. that Jesus did EVERYTHING his Father wanted him to do ,(John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak). he was sent to teach us about his FATHER, including his FATHER'S NAME! ,(John 17:4-6 I glorified you on the earth. I have accomplished the work which you have given me to do. Now, Father, glorify me with your own self with the glory which I had with you before the world existed. I revealed your name to the people whom you have given me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me. They have kept your word).

then die for our sins ,(John 3:16). he DID NOT, marry or have sex with Mary. he DID NOT have any children, and he most definitely DIDN'T NEED any "ancient Egyptian magic". in order to "endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend". he had his Father there right by his side. and it was his Father who resurrected Jesus, NOT him doing it on his own ,(Acts 10:40,41 but God raised him to life on the third day. Then God allowed him to appear. *not to the general public, but to us whom God had chosen in advance to be his witnesses. We were those who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead). the lies people believe, will cause them to teach it. which in turn, will bring on death. we better stop!
Old 18-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Ascender

Quote:
No one will ever know for sure but there are some scholars that do indeed believe that Mary Magdalene was married to Jesus. The main reason/evidence for believing this is that she and Mary, Jesus mother went to the tomb to retrieve his body after the crucifixion. Supposedly at the time in history in Jewish custom this task would only have fallen to close female relatives like wives and mothers.