Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Any negatives to grouping misc cleansed crystals together?

Hey guys.

I have a treasure chest type box with lots of different crystals I have collected over the years. Some are doubles/ extras. My main, bigger crystals are scattered, not touching throughout the house. I haven't felt anything bad come out of this combination. The only difference felt since acquiring the box and grouping these sets has been crazier, intense dreams. So my question is : Can different vibration crystals exist in harmony, touching as long as well cleansed / programmed?
Old 20-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Ascender
Where do you keep the box? And is it open? I keep all mine in a draw together, the draw is closed and they are in baskets and boxes in there.. no problems for me. What crystals do you have close to bed? Any new jewellery or ones under pillow?
Old 21-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra
Hey guys.

I have a treasure chest type box with lots of different crystals I have collected over the years. Some are doubles/ extras. My main, bigger crystals are scattered, not touching throughout the house. I haven't felt anything bad come out of this combination. The only difference felt since acquiring the box and grouping these sets has been crazier, intense dreams. So my question is : Can different vibration crystals exist in harmony, touching as long as well cleansed / programmed?

I keep. my micellaneous crystals in a treasure chest box, too, and I put Cotton balls in the chest, and that helps them to have a positive energy. I'm not sure how it effects them being together, but as long as the inside of the box has a positive energy, I tend to look at that as the more important factor.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Ty both for replying!

Dudewheresmycrystal, my box I keep open most of the times. As far as location, it's on my nightstand. The crystals range from Herkimer Diamonds to Black Tourmaline and every color of the rainbow in between. I have these crystals close to my bed and under my pillow I sometimes place Moldavite, Labradorite.

Mystic Mark, that is awesome that you also have a treasure chest. I have never cleansed with cotton balls, will have to try that. It's a good point you brought up about the box itself. I too cleansed it but need to maintain it.
Old 23-10-2016, 05:15 AM
Guide

Cotton has a Satvic (pure) energy. That fact applies more to wearing it on the human body, but I think it can apply to the understanding of crystals too. Here's a couple of articles pertaining to the subject:

http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/lifest...rganic-cotton/

https://www.hindujagruti.org/hinduis...ti-and-a-kurta
Old 24-10-2016, 06:34 AM
Ascender
Well my first suggestion would be to have it closed, particularly if you have it close to your bed. But sleeping with moldavite I would imagine would be a good one for freaky dreams... there is a thread on sleeping with moldavite. Herkimer diamonds are good at magnifying the energy of other crystals so there is a lot of energy booming out that box into your sleeping space. Black tourmaline is a good one to leave by bed in my opinion. I have a few chunks next to bed and sometimes under pillow too