Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Ascender
No to reincarnation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergingPath
My understanding is the same as Native Spirit regarding reincarnating until we reach a certain level of knowledge or spiritual growth.

It is my understanding that between lives we work with our guides and close spiritual support (other spirits) to review the past life, what lessons were learned, what were some other choices we might have made at critical points and potential outcomes and then determine what we will focus on in our next life and what would be the best incarnation for us.

I don’t believe that there is a minimum or maximum amount of “time” required between incarnations as I don’t believe that time exists in our Spiritual Plane as we know it here on Earth.

To you question, I believe that we can put off our next incarnation indefinitely, waiting for a particular body or situation or any other possible reason... BUT once they have completed their work reviewing their last life and planning for the next one I believe that they may be eager to return to Earth and begin their next incarnation and lessons to work on. Unless they have completed their learning, as noted by Native Spirit above.
I really also hope I can put off reuncarnating indefinitely. Bofy pain had been a great reason for that but also abuse since unfzncy emotionally and verbally as well.I have no idea why I would have agreed before birth to be raised by the man that sired me! I regret damage psychologically I simply do not have in me over come! Maybe this is why Budda tried to get enlightenment and stop his own suffering first.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:19 AM
Knower

I read the other day that we choose the life we are born into. Our guides show us what the next life would be like. It is like we are watching a movie trailer and we decide to accept it or not. Supposedly our guides try to advise us not to take a certain life but we can still take it. I have read that stillborn or infant child deaths are because the soul decided not to enter or continue in this life after all. I think that is very possible.

All that considered I wondered why I chose this life experience. From the get go this life has been my being a very independent almost loner type. From early childhood I was like "be in this world but not of it". My whole life has been like that. I laugh because I wonder just what the heck am I supposed to do now that I am retired. It is me and my two dogs all alone in our little house and watching the world go insane. I do believe I have master what I came here for if it was to live in this world but not of it.

I think I have mastered being the lone wolf that now doesn't even run the woods. I also realize my life experience especially right now is exactly like I said I would want it to be. At times I think I would like to change it but I find every reason not to.

I have thought at times I would not like to reincarnate but I don't know what the here after experience is like. I remember in church Sunday school someone asked about the bible verse where it says the souls cry out for their body. Was that a reason why we should not to be cremated? The minister didn't really know what the answer was. I have read that people that are cremated have less chance of the soul lingering in this life experience. The chance of them expressing anymore life in this body is gone so they will let go and make the transgression onward. I believe the souls cry out for their body because with a body they can again create and express more of life.

I do believe in reincarnation because I have known people that have experiences in this lifetime that they knew people and places they have not seen before in this lifetime.

I also believe in ghosts because I know people that have lived in haunted houses. Also a few weeks before my mother died I had a vision of a casket with my mother in a blue dress. There is another realm possibly within the one we exist in now.
Old 13-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Knower

I have reason to believe that I died in June 1942 at or near Lourdes in France in a military action, and in this life I was conceived in London in May 1943, and so less than a year passed between incarnations. The rebirth occurred so quickly that I brought a lot of "baggage" with me from the last life which is why I recall minor aspects of it.

A spiritually advanced palmist I consulted showed me lines in a diamond-shape between the forefinger and thumb on my hands and told me, "That indicates you did not want this incarnation and tried to die in the womb." Maybe one is shown one's future parents and thinks, "Oh no, we're going to have problems here." Moreover, my new country was that of the nation which for the last three years of my former life had been "our enemy".

This leads me to believe that the decision about one's next incarnation is taken at the angelic level and one has little or no say.

I would like this to be my final incarnation. I would like rebirth into the Pure Land of Chinese Buddhism offered by devotion to the "goddess" figure Kuan Yin or probably the Virgin Mary where all further lessons still outstanding can be learned at the higher levels with the object of then serving humanity though not in the flesh.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:31 AM
Seeker

It looks like no one wants to be here. Maybe they force us to reincarnate. That, or our higher selves are masochists. I guess its contingent on what the purpose of this reality is.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:49 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Abraham says we are always very eager to come back. I do not believe I will be!

Just because someone you don't know, who projects in a seemingly benign way and with motives only known to him says something, it doesn't mean you have to run with it. Therefore it is good you are questioning "Abraham" and his words. The key to spiritual and personal advancement would seem to be what you yourself can experience and integrate into your world view, rather than what someone else asserts.

I too am not entirely convinced I wanna come back to this type of existence, even though I probably live in one of the safest, most supportive societies on the planet.