Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by renewe
I agree, we ARE nature and to me the core of the original philosophy for this thread is exactly what psychoslice might also hint at - that we are able to just 'be' and enjoy and discover, explore the wonders of nature. We don't need to necessarily achieve anything, but rather grow an appreciation for everything around and within ourselves.
Yes you said it well Renewe.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes you said it well Renewe.

Finding it to be true the further I go down my 'path'!
When you allow yourself to flow, you allow yourself to live. When you allow yourself to be happy, you allow others to be happy around you. When you allow yourself to be whole, you help heal those around you.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Experiencer
Reminds me of two quotes I love

“Life and love are life and love, a bunch of violets is a bunch of violets, and to drag in the idea of point is to ruin everything. Live and let live, love and let love, flower and fade, and follow the natural curve, which flows on, pointless.”
D.H Lawrence

At the Side of the everlasting why,there is a yes and a yes and a yes.

But I don't like your ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralJosh
I would like to pose a certain viewpoint that i have been contemplating today in the hope that
you may have a differing point of view, and reasons why, so that a discussion may take place.

"All we are is nature, the same way a flower flowers and a wave peaks, crashes and builds again.

There is nothing for us to do on earth. Nothing. We are simply an advanced expression of nature.
The only thing we need is food to keep our bodies going but apart from that, no spiritual development
is needed, no compassion, journey or obstacles are necessary.

We just simply are."

As far as i know this is a Chinese philosophy (?) which describes nature as an organism that
simply develops for no particular reason, it just is. As i said, if you see flaws in this thinking please
share, likewise if you would like to elaborate on this topic that you resonate with, please also participate.

SN,

Josh
Old 08-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Master
You know how Yoda said, "try not, do or do not, there is no try"... that basically sums it up for me.