Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
This is how it sounds to me too.

I will say it once again, you can not believe some things from the bible and deny the rest, either you believe everything or you don't ( Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. )

Reincarnation and many other similar teachings leave the door open to "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" this is a teaching from Aleister Crowley, one of the most evil men and a satanist.

I was blind once and everyday I battle thoughts in my mind that try to push my away from the truth, now, it's seems so "crazy" to even believe in what the hinduism teaches, even today they worship statues... and this is one of the things that the God of the Bible always stood against saying: "Don't worship the creation, worship the Creator!"; check the roots of your beliefs to see from where everything comes.

' seems so "crazy" to even believe in what the hinduism teaches, even today they worship statues... '

Education education and more education then you might understand about Hinduism which you obviously don't
Old 25-12-2018, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
This is how it sounds to me too.

I will say it once again, you can not believe some things from the bible and deny the rest, either you believe everything or you don't

The Bible was clearly written by men who were inspired to at least some degree but it is not clear how much of their own personal or cultural stuff was incorporated into their writings in addition to problems introduced by translations, the passage of time, creative editing, and so on. To deny this seems absurd to me.

One must most assuredly learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff. For the reasons noted above, one can believe some things from the bible and deny the rest. To say otherwise seems overly simple.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' seems so "crazy" to even believe in what the hinduism teaches, even today they worship statues... '

Education education and more education then you might understand about Hinduism which you obviously don't

I could say the same thing about studying the Bible.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Master

ok, so re-incarnation floats a lot of peoples boats
but does it really change anything?
however it works we still have to life our life that we have
i just think better to take a step back and focus on the present :)
even re-incarnation at its core has an extreme focus on the present, in order to avoid another rebirth here... so what is the difference?
Old 25-12-2018, 07:41 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
ok, so re-incarnation floats a lot of peoples boats
but does it really change anything?
however it works we still have to life our life that we have
i just think better to take a step back and focus on the present :)
even re-incarnation at its core has an extreme focus on the present, in order to avoid another rebirth here... so what is the difference?

Reincarnation leaves a door open to do whatever you want in life.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Reincarnation leaves a door open to do whatever you want in life.

well.... maybe.... sort of... but if you end up coming straight back here you've hardly got very far, and could even call that 'hell'... continually coming back to the same place. I think you'd have to have no real ideal of a higher plane or desire for what we would call heaven
Old 25-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
well.... maybe.... sort of... but if you end up coming straight back here you've hardly got very far, and could even call that 'hell'... continually coming back to the same place. I think you'd have to have no real ideal of a higher plane or desire for what we would call heaven

The truth is that I don't remember a thing about a so called "previous life", neither you, of course, there are some who claim to remember but this is a very small number of people.

My point is very clear, when people define good and evil on their own terms life becomes a living hell, don't take my words for granted, look at our history and see how many people did it, we are doing it every single day, of course, at a very low level, but there are others who are doing it at a global level and this is really bad.

Don't you ask yourself why the world is going down when every day we hear the words love, love, love, love? It does not make sense, everybody promotes love and unity but we are still going down, I tell you why, it's just an agenda, it has no real substance, no base, vain words.

To be able to see the truth you really have to ask yourself the hard questions.I give you one example, take any popular singer you want, they all promote love and unity every day, now, tell me, why don't we see the fruits of their words? If you are all for love than help all the homeless in your country, you have the means... No, they won't do it, they go on to live in luxury.I am not judging anyone, I am showing you that vain words means nothing!
Old 26-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Master

Quote:
The truth is that I don't remember a thing about a so called "previous life", neither you, of course, there are some who claim to remember but this is a very small number of people.

My point is very clear, when people define good and evil on their own terms life becomes a living hell, don't take my words for granted, look at our history and see how many people did it, we are doing it every single day, of course, at a very low level, but there are others who are doing it at a global level and this is really bad.

Don't you ask yourself why the world is going down when every day we hear the words love, love, love, love? It does not make sense, everybody promotes love and unity but we are still going down, I tell you why, it's just an agenda, it has no real substance, no base, vain words.

To be able to see the truth you really have to ask yourself the hard questions.I give you one example, take any popular singer you want, they all promote love and unity every day, now, tell me, why don't we see the fruits of their words? If you are all for love than help all the homeless in your country, you have the means... No, they won't do it, they go on to live in luxury.I am not judging anyone, I am showing you that vain words means nothing!
CORRECT

Every christmas the pope the queen and the likes in churches all around the globe remind all to be more loving in all regards...but the madness grows deeper, crazier etc.

Also regarding persons having memories of past lives, WELL they could be visions placed into our minds by spiritual beings of varying soul qualities.

Take for instance all of the vissions given to mediums by spiritual beings.
Or vissions given while we sleep.

The beings that are connected to me at a soul to soul level, allow their thoughts & ""visions/MEMORIES"" to filter into my conscious awareness.
But those thoughts & visions are THEIRS & i am totally aware that they are.

But if a person was not capable of being aware of the presence of spiritual attatchment & or influence, then they may believe that any visions that arise within them, are their own & from a past life or lives.

The idea that a loving God entity setting up a system that has a need for life after life after life, on an earth like planet, without memories of the former, is a useles & flawed situation, especially the thought of having hundreds or even thousands of parents and siblings as it is said...CRAZY...& all because people have &
Blindly believe in UNSUBSTANTIATED visions, & then write about them which also fuels the fire of belief.

What is a reality is spiritual life, also spiritual beings of varying degrees of soul qualities, who can surround us & attempt to turn our thoughts away from gods way of love & his wondererlands in the after earth life well away from the temptations of the flesh.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:31 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Still Waters
much of their own personal or cultural stuff was incorporated into their writings in addition to problems introduced by translations, the passage of time, creative editing, and so on. To deny this seems absurd to me.

The Tanakh was protected by the Massorah. Which was a coded system of protecting every word of Hebrew manuscripts copied.

Of course there are figures of speech and meanings of certain phrases or sentences that may only mean something to a certain people from a certain location and or time.( many studies have been done.)

Also to translation, there are many absurd translations. The KJV was translated from the best documents/scrolls of the day. Many researchers have many books that take the English back to the Greek and Hebrew. Of course as I stated the Hebrew was protected by the Massorah.

Here is the thing, writings will only get you so far, this is a Heart or Spiritual Way. which then becomes a new mind and then you read the living Word.
Old 27-12-2018, 02:25 AM
Master

the way of the heart is the truth