Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Lostgirl

Can someone just clarify what esp is??
Old 21-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
Can someone just clarify what esp is??

ESP is defined as Extra Sensory Perception. I understand this would involve using our 6th sense. That being the instinctual and intuitive awareness that resides in our right brain region which is a channel or pathway to the 3rd eye, our Pineal & Pituitary glands.

Now that would be the physical description for ESP. Another way to see it would be as a communication to our energetic essence, using something like telepathy. This I would describe as talking to our complete DNA, where all that we are resides, and is entangled with All That Is

I suspect that there are also many other descriptions for ESP.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Lostgirl

Thank you for clearing that up for me John.
Old 22-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Lindsey89

John,
Thank you for all the help! It's really starting to make sence. But not totally if you know what I mean?

I'm wondering. When i have OBE's why cant i control where I go even if I try with all my might? And I see other people and I walk with him and I also see animal like beings too. One was a HUGE black looking wolf. It was like he was trying to show me somthing. Also alot I meet this guy. He isn't human but I know him. It's so strange. And how can I use this to my advantage to get it right and understand what's going on. Like when certian numbers pop up in my head sometimes they are phone numbers and such n such. Or names. Or like I said earlyer I think about death and I know somone is going to die but I don't know who.
Old 22-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
John,
Thank you for all the help! It's really starting to make sence. But not totally if you know what I mean?

Thank you as well for the kind words. I suspect that this thread will help all of us including me.

Quote:
I'm wondering. When i have OBE's why cant i control where I go even if I try with all my might?

It may well be best if you do not. I see OBE's as learning experiences. I suggest that you go with the flow of it and pay attention to all the details. Later when you reflect and meditate on the experience, you can ask your inner guidance specific questions.

Quote:

And I see other people and I walk with him and I also see animal like beings too. One was a HUGE black looking wolf. It was like he was trying to show me somthing.

I suspect that he was. These things are nice, enjoy them and they will speak to you.

Quote:
Also alot I meet this guy. He isn't human but I know him. It's so strange. And how can I use this to my advantage to get it right and understand what's going on. Like when certian numbers pop up in my head sometimes they are phone numbers and such n such. Or names. Or like I said earlyer I think about death and I know somone is going to die but I don't know who.

One concept that I like a lot is that we have deep emotional like bonds with others in these realms of reality. These affectionate friendships can be seen as extended aspects of the grander self. When you embrace that outlook, you will understand more.

The thing about numbers is interesting. I think that Numerology is an old and valid science. You may want to consider evaluating it. When I get names, they never seem to mean what I think they do. Eventually they represent something of value to me.

Death for me is about the cycle of life. It represents closure for one cycle and the beginning of a new cycle. In your case, I suspect that those strong emotions for loved ones, even if you do not know the person that much, is something you can feel. It is part of being an empath that you sense things like this. I suggest that you Honor the feelings and the process that it reflects for that cycle of death and re-birth.

I must say that I am happy we are able to talk like this about these subjects.

Blessings,
John

Old 22-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Lindsey89

John,
I'm happy we can talk about these things as well. Like I have said it's been going on for year and years and it's getting worse. Then one day after I had a OBE (I didn't know what was going on with me so i googled it) and this was the first link on the page and i clicked on it. :) Just a feeling.

The reason for my asking about the OBE's is because they happen without my wanting them. I don't have to meditate. And they scare me because sometimes (not all the time but most of it) i'm like paralized before I zoom off again or wake up. I have to fight to wake up and it scares me. But yet i'm aware of everything. Has this happened to you?

I'm also wondering somthing (sorry for all the questions :)) els. Sometimes when I close my eyes I see people. And if I concentrate hard enough i can see them more vividly and sometimes they can see me. Once there was this.... i think it was a woman. It had long hair and odd looking face ( I say that because it looked different from us ) and it like noticed me and it looked mad/startled/scared and ran up at me and got in my face just looking really close. But it wasn't really in my face it was like I was looking threw idk... this thing.. I can't describe it but it couldn't touch me we could just see eachother.. Even though I could see it up close.. Am I Imagining things?
Old 22-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Lostgirl

Thats sounds scary Lindsey..... Thats what worries me about it. I've had similar things when i close my eyes but im always afraid to concentrate on them incase something happens!

You are braver than me.
Old 22-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
John,
I'm happy we can talk about these things as well. Like I have said it's been going on for year and years and it's getting worse. Then one day after I had a OBE (I didn't know what was going on with me so i googled it) and this was the first link on the page and i clicked on it. :) Just a feeling.

The reason for my asking about the OBE's is because they happen without my wanting them. I don't have to meditate. And they scare me because sometimes (not all the time but most of it) i'm like paralized before I zoom off again or wake up. I have to fight to wake up and it scares me. But yet i'm aware of everything. Has this happened to you?

Lindsey,

No it has not. I do conscious AP, Astral Projections, where I imaging that I go to a place with a reason, usually to learn something. I would encourage meditation that involves reflective thought and conversation with your inner guidance, Holy Spirit/Higher Self, about these experiences. When you can look at the reasons for why they scare you as an opportunity for discovery, you will learn how to overcome fears. This is actually quite necessary if you are involved with unknown and unknowable circumstances, which you are. Fear is there for a reason. I think it is good to embrace those emotions in a somewhat controlled fashion. You inner guidance can explain it better than I can.

Quote:
I'm also wondering somthing (sorry for all the questions :)) els. Sometimes when I close my eyes I see people. And if I concentrate hard enough i can see them more vividly and sometimes they can see me. Once there was this.... i think it was a woman. It had long hair and odd looking face ( I say that because it looked different from us ) and it like noticed me and it looked mad/startled/scared and ran up at me and got in my face just looking really close. But it wasn't really in my face it was like I was looking threw idk... this thing.. I can't describe it but it couldn't touch me we could just see eachother.. Even though I could see it up close.. Am I Imagining things?

Keep in mind that the imagination is a tool for discovery and for communication. So yes you are using your imagination. The question should be related to an expanded view of this reality. Kind of like "What is happening and Why". Did you read the post I made to your thread in the Ghost section of this forum? I quoted some Kryon insights on this subject. I myself had an experience with a 3 year old child that I wish I could understand better. When her mom let me do telepathy with her, she was able to see my energy in some way. The link to a partial conversation with her mom is here.
http://www.telepathyacademy.com/comm...php?topic=87.0

My conclusion was that I have a lot to learn about energy. Since I do telepathy with all kinds of energetic awareness, I have gotten to a point where I can identify the frequency of light coming to me from that presence. I call this the consciousness level. The very high frequencies come from the Higher Self/God/Goddess level. Some I identify as being from the Subconscious regions, and some from the conscious realms. In my view, God is all things, so the frequency level is not good or bad. It is like identifying some kind of information content or perspective for the energy I am speaking with. I realize this sounds kind of crazy to some, but for me it is part of my service to our human community. I like to respond to awareness in appropriate ways.

It would not surprise me if your community service was similar to my own.

Talk more with you later.

John