Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 25-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Lodewijkp

other herbalists told me sap from the fruits is safe to use... i personally wasn't sure about the scopelamine content in sap from the fruits, so i did some checking out. the scopelamine content in fruits is lower but it still can be dangerous for woman ( less body weight etc ) if you apply too much.

too much scopelamine can penetrate through the skin and cause scopelamine poisoning.... use with care
Datura stramonium contains least scopelamine from all dature species...
Old 14-05-2012, 10:04 PM
ditsykate

Hi,
I discovered a 50p size bald patch last April and was worried sick. It was caused by stress with me. (I had all of the blood tests first but all came back fine), I went to an excellent accupuncturist and now I take a vitimin called Perfectil which is a vitamin and mineral and in the UK you can buy over the counter. It is especially for skin, hair and nails.
Apart from a bit of thinning here and there I am pleased to say it's all grown back.
Good luck, I will definately be getting some Rosemary tea. Everything helps eh!
Love Kate
Old 30-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Juliette

For hair loss in women it is different in men and it can come commonly for a few reasons.

The largest reason being hormone imbalance, if you are taking birth control pills you are high in progesterone or estrogen and it is making everything out of wack because you are too high in them and the other hormones in the body cannot produce at the level that they need to and your hair can start to fall out just because it doesn't have the proper environment to flourish in. Hormone imbalances can also occur from just regular things we put on our skin and body on a daily basis, shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, moisturizer, sunscreen, then foods like meat with steroids in them, antibiotics, any medication really, smoking, alcohol. Anything that is literally not completely natural can upset the natural hormonal balance in your body and your hair can start falling out

A second reason is the amount of toxicity in your body, the easiest way to get rid of this is to remove the largest causes of these things :GLUTEN! is a huge cause of upsetting the system, it has bromine in it which actually causes a iodine deficiency which can cause hypothyroidism and has a side effect of hair loss, peanuts, soy, corn and dairy are all allergenic substances to everyone, some people just don't notice the side effects as much. if you want to see if it's your diet causing this, you literally must take those things out. Once you do that it sucks you can't eat much, but you might as well go full Raw vegan if you would be up for it, you have to do it the right way, but it is the cleanest diet out there. Basically just eat more leafy greens, fruits, veggies and a bit of nuts and seeds, and you can still keep cooked food in there, but your body will love you because you will start to clean it out and the hair will have a healthier environment to live in.

The last reason (the one that stopped my hair from falling out and believe me I know how stressful it is) is simply.. stress. Stress causes other areas in the body to work much much harder than they have to, and can also cause hormone imbalances. The only way to remove stress is to literally... remove the stressors. Unfortunately that happened to be my relationship, but when we realized it wasn't working out and we worked a lot better as best friends, not lovers, all of the sudden I was happy again, felt free, got a ton of weight off my shoulders. Stress is a huge factor in hair loss.

Good luck! just keep playing around with things and I'm sure it'll grow back healthy and strong:) Just stay.. happy and healthy!

oh and ps. obviously exercise is an excellent way to get your blood flowing through your body again and having better circulation, stress is also more easily maintained when your body has a higher endurance.