Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 13-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

Color natural remedies for hair loss

I wanted to ask if there is any natural suppliments for hair to get thicker fuller hair I am losing my hair and I dont want to use chemicals...
Old 13-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Yes, and this is tried and true - it comes from a
Native American healer/shaman guy in the Northwest of the USA I forget
who and where..
Rosemary tea - 2 cups a day.
But one cup a client said worked.
You will see a big difference in a week. I've heard.
(High blood pressure meds sometimes makes hair loss happen among many other things.)

Never boil it - steep it in preboiled water for 4-5 minutes so it
will not become bitter.
You can make it in advance and refridgerate it even.
Buy it bulk in the HealthFood stores - not in a little spice bottle.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2011, 08:01 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings MissH!

I was just about to suggest a vigorous massage w/ the Essential Oil of Rosemary--after each shampoo! LOL

Peace and Love on your path to TotalHealing...

Blessed be...
Old 28-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Distortedsoundz

Use a Sulfate free, clarifying shampoo for hard water. Having super fine, naturally blond hair and living in a city where the water is really hard, basically destroyed my hair for a while. If it isn't from the water and something else, take a supplement. Dumping things into your hair will only go so far, as you must work on it from the inside as well!
Prenatal vitamins totally worked for my mother when she went through menopause and started losing her hair.
Old 28-12-2011, 11:43 AM
mattie

Supplement Options

For many health issues a good internal cleanse is a first type of treatment as many health issues are caused by an overgrowth of unfriendly organisms. A quality cleanse such as Renew Life’s First Cleanse is followed by their Cleanse Smart can be useful. Using an internal cleanse is never wasted as 2 yearly will often keep problems from getting started. These overgrowths are much harder to treat when they become systemic.

If you’ve ever had antibiotics (natural or prescription) or consumed alcohol & haven’t supplemented w/ probiotics, a quality probiotic such as Garden of Life’s Primal Defense Ultra can replenish this. Take an hour away from food, alcohol, or antibiotics.

This isn’t medical advice or a diagnosis.

If the hair loss is serious you might want to be evaluated by a physician to rule out what they will test for.

Do you use hair color or process your hair in other ways?
Old 28-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Racer X

natural remedies for hair loss

Glue~
Old 28-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Distortedsoundz

I just saw on your profile that you're a 25 year old female, I'm guessing that the likelihood of it being a medical condition is a lot slimmer than if you were older. When I was 25 I was still putzing around with my hair and doing all sorts of crazy stuff to it.
A few simple factors can be, as I said, hard water.. Aloe Rid or Malibu C well water shampoo can help.
-Be careful not to put and keep your hair in a ponytail when it is wet or go to bed with a wet head or ponytail.
-Putting a heat styling device like a straightening or curling iron on your hair while it is still even slightly damp can actually cause more damage than doing it with completely dry hair.
-Don't brush or comb your hair until it is dry, hair is more prone to breakage when it is wet!
If you dye or bleach your hair, do only the roots and not your whole head.
-Stress can totally be a factor.
-Try to avoid silicone based products or products that have silicone in them as they build up in your hair and eventually cause breakage.
Old 28-12-2011, 04:44 PM
iolite

A sluggish thyroid can cause hair loss. Try increasing the iodine in your diet. A natural seaweed supplement or iodine (lugols or iodoral) supplement may help. Just make sure you take a multimineral supplement that contains selenium and magnesium.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Zia

Smile

Hi Lilly,
Sorry to hear about your hair.
My sister had the same problem and she was thinking that it was her thyroid, but it wasn't. I found this on the internet and it worked for her and I hope it will for you.
Apply past of hot olive oil, one tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of cinnamon befor bath and keep it on for 15 min and wash.
All the best.
Zia:)
Old 07-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Still, anxious to hear someone with their happy story
of trying the Rosemary Tea I suggested...it really works...
you'll see the difference in 1-2 weeks only.

Just a reminder...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru