Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Knower

Strep Throat

First, I don't even know if he's actually my twin. He used to fully believe we were but after he came back after avoiding me for 6 weeks he said he isn't sure anymore. So I've been trying to tell myself he isn't my twin, but I don't know what else to call him for this.

I've only had strep throat 5 times in my life, despite working with young children for the past 8 years. 3 times have been this calendar year. The first was last spring, about 2 weeks after he told me he was dating someone else and no longer felt romantic towards me. I got it again in September a few days before he started ignoring me, and then while he was gone I didn't get a single cold even though my classroom was full of sick kids. A few days after he talked to me again, I got strep throat again.

Is this just coincidence or has anyone else experienced something like this? I talked with my hypnotherapist last night and she thinks I let him control communication in our relationship (subconsciously even) and feel silenced by him. As a result, the negative energy impacts my throat chakra.

It makes sense but I'm also skeptical.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Lorelyen

Your skepticism seems wise. It could be that parting has run you down a little. It could even be psychosomatic. Probably best to give it a little longer. If it persists talk to a physician to rule out anything physiological. Sometimes emotional troubles lead to physical disorders.

If you're no longer with him he can't be controlling communication with you unless you let him, assuming your hypnotherapist is even right. But it could equally be the loss has run you down a bit. How's your health otherwise?

There are little rituals to help with saying goodbye permanently if that's what you want.

Old 02-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Master
I think your therapist has a very good point. I know from experience that the dynamic of 'in - out, in-out' with a TF puts enormous stress on your system.
I suffered from all kinds of symptoms too due to stress. Hair loss, cold sores for months on end, even near my eyes, my nose, my chin. My back problems increased, I kept putting my back out and so on.
Stress gets to the weak spots in your body. Apart from that it will show up in an area that gets directed by what's going on.
Like the throat in your case could mean you let him control too much. That can result in you feeling you cannot express yourself, who you truly are and/or what you need in this connection.
Such energies can then indeed cause physical ailments in that area.
Why not sit with it and feel how you feel when it comes to communication in this connection. And communication means everything you have to hear and listen to, including the things you may not agree with, how you get listened to, whether or not you can express your thoughts and feelings and so on.
Basically it's about how authentic you can be in communication with him. Does it get received when you're authentic or do you feel judged, not heard and so on and so forth.
Just feel, go into it, then you'll have your answer.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Suspended
Master
See this about the strep throat.
http://sciliterature.50webs.com/AntisepticLozenges.htm