Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 10-12-2011, 11:11 AM
happy2be

difference between a pedulum board/ chart and a ouija board please ?

Hi Everyone

I would like too try a bit of pedulum dowsing using a board , not sure whether too buy one or make one .

However I was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference between using a dowsing board and a ouija board.

I do not wish too use a ouija board but interested in using a pendulum board . Is this a perfeftly safe way of communicating with my spirit guide ?

Is there anything I should do before I begin and when I finish ?

Thank you .

Lisa
Old 10-12-2011, 06:57 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2be
Hi Everyone

I would like too try a bit of pendulum dowsing using a board , not sure whether too buy one or make one .

However I was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference between using a dowsing board and a Ouija board.

I do not wish too use a Ouija board but interested in using a pendulum board . Is this a perfectly safe way of communicating with my spirit guide ?

Is there anything I should do before I begin and when I finish ?

Thank you .

Lisa
Well an Ouija board is usually manned by one or more people. So you may be getting energy feedback from all the other players including yourself. When you use a pendulum, you're using just your energy. Even if you're asking a question on someone else's behalf. It's your energy interpreting the other persons energy. Unless the other person is using your pendulum. Than it would be their energy doing the interpreting.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Experiencer
To be honest I wouldn't use either, but that's my personal opinion. There is no difference in either, they both do the same thing.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Occultist

Spirit board can be used to in divination to contact a spirit of any kind.
A pendulum you can also Scry with sometimes you can even prick your finger and anoint it with your blood to bond you with your pendulum.
Both has flaws both can be manipulated by anything and both is just a divination tool.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:13 PM
happy2be

Thank you for all your replies.

I have one more question , what is the worst that can happen using a pendulum board or chart ?
Old 11-12-2011, 04:42 AM
Occultist

Nothing happen? LOL That would be about the worst I think.
Look if you are in a negative mindset or a fear based one due to the stories in ragards to evil spirits coming through the divination tool then I suggest not using one. Negativity and Fear breeds Negativity and Fear.
Old 27-02-2012, 03:13 AM
HolyHellCat

Fish

Parker Brothers is evil. Just make your own with love.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Nemetami

I enjoy making one myself, and only focusing on energies of love and smiling while doing it. I believe this is how they work the best. :)
Old 16-05-2012, 01:21 AM
CathyO

There is a website called Pendulumcharts.com that has printable charts to use with your pendulum as well as blank charts to use.