Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
@Mind's Eye, how did you get to that Zen state?

Mostly through meditation; just sitting in the silence and realizing that I am one with the Divine Source. If I am one with that Source, then I am all that it is; peace, love, health, tranquility, wisdom etc.. This makes me realize that anything that happens in the material world is just superficial and even illusory... it does not effect the "real me," which is eternal, timeless and deathless.
Old 16-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Why do you think this story taken such root in my mind? It makes me close to tears that I can't find peace with forests anymore.

Garbage in means Garbage out.

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind.
Old 22-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Odkaz

Hi,
I dont think that u must worry. And what we imagine is real? Please. It is true but in deeper sense and not in sense that I will do something in painting and then we can this picture see in forests all around the word.

And yes in history there was huge thin white creatures. Aliens or wathever u called them. But this beeings was on evolution level (and I guess still is) beyoind our imagination. So I am pretty sceptical to worry that they will hunting us in forests.

But all is in our head. If u like forest so much and after this u cant go there it is probably good becouse love is much stronger than fear. So u now know that your love for forests is not strong and maybe is just an ilusion.
Old 23-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Joseshka

I feel safer in the forest than in any other place in the city. The people who go there are nice and friendly, love nature. Get that Slender Man thing out of your head and enjoy the beauty of the forest.
Old 23-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseshka
I feel safer in the forest than in any other place in the city. The people who go there are nice and friendly, love nature. Get that Slender Man thing out of your head and enjoy the beauty of the forest.

And think about it; is the Slender Man really out there chowing down on people? I don't think he is! If he was gobbling down all those humans, he wouldn't be so slender would he? No sir, I think he watches his figure and is a vegetarian!
Old 23-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
And think about it; is the Slender Man really out there chowing down on people? I don't think he is! If he was gobbling down all those humans, he wouldn't be so slender would he? No sir, I think he watches his figure and is a vegetarian!

Also he has no face, and by extension, no mouth.

Vote for the Faceless Old Woman as mayor of Night Vale 2014! (Come on, she's voiced by an all grown-up Mara Wilson!)