Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Split Souls and Eternity

One concept of TFs says that they are one soul in two bodies. And most everyone agrees that we each have our own free will. So, if we are essentially sharing a soul with someone else, yet we are individuals, what happens to the souls after death? This is a particularly good question for Christian Tfs or anyone believing in a Heaven and Hell. If one half of the pair was a good person (saved, in the case of Christians) and the other was an awful, unrepentant cur, what happens upon death? Would the souls remain separated? Why would God create a system that split souls and allowed for such a messed up eternity? Personally, I don't think He would. But the split soul theory is a firm foundation for the Tf concept and souls and their salvation are firm foundation in Christianity... so what do Christian Tfs think of this?
Old 17-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Roger Wilco

Hi for me its each to have his own truth
but I myself have never found any truth in the split soul concept
I see it as miss leading info as so much found on the web
Souls are always one unit as they have been created
often they look like a globe of light but in different realities they
take different shape as human form or other have a similar form but just made from energy .
There is how ever male and female energy that both male and female have
They can almost be seen as separate consciousness and this is what must have let some
belief in the split soul concept for it is the male and female energy in an individual that can become one
and in many ways this than resembles the not incarnated state

eternity is a funny word , time is a thing found on earth and places of similar density
in other realities eternity might as well be the norm as they have no time as we do

but as always finding your own truths and values comes first these are just what I have found
( I have no need to be believed by others in me for this )
Old 17-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Knower

I am Christian & the souls in my primary soul group (that I believe are my 12 primary soul group) & the ones in the larger group (that I see as the 144) are Christians.. (I'm not positive of who is all in my larger soul group but I believe I am aware of a good number of them).

As to split soul.. lol The orig. t.f experience, it was like he was seeing this t.f. stuff, he said I was his, "other half," etc., but it highly irritated him when later I would talk about split soul especially when he was trying to ditch me on out of his life.
I think the soul groups are connected. As to a split soul, or souls, perhaps it's semantics, neither here nor there but that the soul group manifests in the sense of service, healing, & life work on earth.

I agree that each one has their reality/truth as to there is free choice. God gives free will. part of my lesson has been to accept this fact.

The split soul theory.. to accept one's own journey & allow others & close souls to also heal..
Then the next one said I was his other half, etc etc etc...
LOL It's like seeing this dance from beginning of time, moving close then apart, understanding more & more..but for HIS GLORY and HIS KINGDOM. I am Christian and I guess I see it coming back together in heaven & I don't worry about whether they will be there, I assume & pray they will be!
Old 18-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Master
In my understanding a soul can have multiple extensions into the physical realms, each extension, since it has it's own energy structure, can make it's own way through the densities.
Old 19-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Guide
In my view we are each the Soul of the Universe rather than a body containing a soul. Admittedly this then goes against the idea of Twin Flames; Twin Soul Theories; and Soul Groups. Where I think each of us is the perfect order of the Universe having our life experience. So when we meet others, our energies combine to make a unique combination. This is no better or worse than any other combination - just different. So we then don't have to get hung up by a principal or a concept and simply accept ourselves and others for who we are.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking