Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
My twin flame experience...wow!!

Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance if my english is not perfect im french. :)

So I ll try to summarize a bit the Story.

I think I met someone who is my supposed (I guess!) my tf.

We had a very brief relationship...and immediate separation(for ego reasons from him -he s the runner). For 7-8 years.
We met back a few months ago because I found a job in his city.

The first meeting back was very special! I noticed from the beginning something particular: I wanted to qualify the location where we had the meeting point. Didnt find the specific word I wanted in my mind...very frustrating for a word lover!! When he arrived I said "Forest"...but immediatly after he said "the jungle"...BOOM!! Yes! The Word I was looking for !!
Then we spent 3 hours Talking and I was scared by the sharing of thoughts...he often said some things I wanted to say etc.
Same when we used to chat on messenger: one finishes other's sentences. Also the continuous flow of ideas is almost exactly the same between us!!
Same tastes , sames ideas /beliefs...the only difference is that I already started to awaken & that Im very spiritual and he s still in the 3D ego based and logical Matrix...classic parameters.

So we started to have many synchronicities happening. Each and every Time we were talking/ together there was SOMETHING. He started to withdraw quickly and became distant, with a very low rythm of answer....
Each Time we were aligned/sayin the same Words, he left immediatly the conversation. Lol . FEAR. *** is that ?! Right ?

So...I was sad but understood. Very small talks.

When we re together time flies...

LAst time we met he was very anxious before meeting me. Then became aggressive when realized he was late for dinner with his parents because time flew again...
Discovered also this same day that we live at the same street number. 34. Lol

No contact for a few weeks.

THen we had lately a conversation. It was oriented on médical stuff. He started to talk to me about some worries he had about symptoms these Times.

First he talked about heatwaves...I was searching also what it could me..hormonal Stuff? With sudden transpiration...
Then he started to say that he had also uncontrollable chills of cold. Oh my!
Also nausea...uncontrollable appetite : doesnt know if he s hungry or not. Doesnt know what s happening. And that the List of symptoms was kind of huge. But all the medic checks are OK.
Woowww!! Then I realized....possibly maybe awakening symptoms ???

Crazy stuff!!

I started mine (I have clearhearing and I see auras). But didnt have these strong symptoms he has now. I sometimes feels energy flows. Sudden intuitions that help me in Life. But not so much physical symptoms.

I hesitated to evocate him all this ...I mentioned we could have a bond...same brain/thoughts.. Im pretty sure he felt it cause each time it happened (sayin same stuff at the same time etc) he left away.
And this time he laughed (moquery) and said "I dont know AT ALL what you re talking about" (why sayin "at all" like this...deny!! ) coldly and left the conversation immediately after with a poor excuse. Complete DENY...Im sure he feels something strong and unexplainable. He used to confess to me a lot also cause there is this natural and strong confidence between us. He exposed me all his weaknesses naturally.

In curious syncs I also noticed I ve always been afraid by bees without rational explanation: I Ve never been stung..I used to wonder why having this strange phobia previously in my Life. and I discovered just randomly discussing with him that he was allergic and that he could die if doesnt have the right medic if he s stung!!
Crazy no???!

I think he s overwhelmed... he knows but still is in deny.

Do u think like me he s currently in awakening/cleaning process ??
Could he be awakened rudely compared to me ?? (Mine is slightly processing)
Do you think so that his awakening is Linked to our last physical reunion?(symptoms he has seem to coincide with this period)

Its really crazy!!
Amazing and frigthning at the same time...

What I should do with him btw ??

Thanks a lot

Ps: I think he s a lightworker without having realized it yet (very service-to-Others and freedom oriented)

Last edited by Helix6 : 28-03-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Experiencer
Woow additionnal content :
He just came back to me this evening wondering w t f is happening ...told me about not sensing anymore if he s hungry or not, thirsty or not...feeling his heart bumping stronger but not beating especially faster(he s sporty)

He asked me W T F is happening ...I didnt say the word Awakening but gave him some hints..lol.

Too much to handle for him!!

I must say its really crazy to realize that ALL that is TRUE !
Old 30-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
No one? :(
Old 30-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Master
You are more powerful than you believe ...
Old 31-03-2018, 08:46 AM
Experiencer
Hi Ascension,

What do you mean ?

Has this physical reunion provoked his own awakening?
Mine is very gentle and progressive but it seems that his awakening started suddenly after our meeting. To summarize he has:
- sudden Waves of Heat (transpiration)/cold chills
- urge to pee frequently (toxins élimination?)
- sudden nauseas
- not feeling hungry/thirsty/doesnt know if needs or not (satiety suppression) etc

How is it possible he started the process if he s not ready to?
he still thinks in 3D logic...and went to the doctor because worried but nothing anormal to notice of course. ;)

Is it not risky for him this brutal awakening that seems to proceed now??
Old 31-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Experiencer
Btw lately I started to have also uncontrollable cold chills with chattering teeth. It happens suddenly and leaves as fast as it came! Yesterday again at work...during 30mn. No cold weather. I also feel glacial breezes Flowing through my hands.

Also strong buzzing in my left ear.

And suddenly yesterday evening was lying on my bed and started to hear beautiful choirs from celestial spheres, as they could be in my room!!
Old 31-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Ascender

To answer your questions, yes these could be awakening symptoms. The "rudeness" of his awakening is just him having trouble accepting it, it sounds a little rough but it actually could be much worse. It could be linked to your reunion, but it could be any number of things, or really a combination of things. It's hard to say what all contributes to it, there's a lot.

What should you do with him? The way he acts is similar to the way mine acted. In the end, nothing I did made any difference to how he acted. This journey is a lot about letting go of control. I suppose you just have to let them come to accept things in their own time.
How is it possible he stated this awakening if he's not ready to? That's because time is running out to awaken in this cycle. If he is the lightworker you say he is, than he will be pushed into awakening now, completely ready or not. There may be something he is meant to do. It's not unsafe, although life can seem very unsteady for a while.
Old 31-03-2018, 03:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
To answer your questions, yes these could be awakening symptoms. The "rudeness" of his awakening is just him having trouble accepting it, it sounds a little rough but it actually could be much worse. It could be linked to your reunion, but it could be any number of things, or really a combination of things. It's hard to say what all contributes to it, there's a lot.

What should you do with him? The way he acts is similar to the way mine acted. In the end, nothing I did made any difference to how he acted. This journey is a lot about letting go of control. I suppose you just have to let them come to accept things in their own time.
How is it possible he stated this awakening if he's not ready to? That's because time is running out to awaken in this cycle. If he is the lightworker you say he is, than he will be pushed into awakening now, completely ready or not. There may be something he is meant to do. It's not unsafe, although life can seem very unsteady for a while.

Wow jro5139 thanks a lot!! I got chivers while reading you! It totally resonates with my intimate conviction...
i really think our reunion ignited the "fire" in him... when I asked him when it started he told me 3-4weeks ago he's been seriouslh worried about it...it coincides with our meeting lol(1 month ago). He went to the doctor mainly for the heart stuff but everything is changing. He told me like he had dinner and didnt eat as much as usual and doesnt feel the satiety sensation even 1hour after. Sometimes he starts to sweat a lot with no reason. Same for uncontrollable cold shivers. Random nauseas everytime. As you say also, I think its also because ready or not... Its time !!

Now he doesnt open at all our discussion windows lol as he saw my messages about me having also these cold shivers. FEAR...confusion. He told me he was confused and ironically told me "what? Are u this kind of astrological girl who thinks we share some best friends chakras or more?" Lool. He could not put it better !! :) Funny no? As I didnt suggest anything about chakras ...he s kind of atheist.

How did your twin finally acted? Accepted it or not? Did he came back to you..?

Its strange...I was sad about him not getting our Bond, but now I know he completly feels it and that he s totally overwhelmed by what happens. I feel more relaxed, because I know. Its just a question of time now.
And why did he tell me about his symptoms? Unconsciously he probably knew that he could/had to. Everything is happening for a reason.
Now I feel the peace in me and accepted totally to let it go. I know the bond is solid and indestructible. i feel now very confident in us and my vibrations raised immediately, letting me having this connection with celestial spheres, while last week I was totally depressed.

"How is it possible he stated this awakening if he's not ready to? That's because time is running out to awaken in this cycle. If he is the lightworker you say he is, than he will be pushed into awakening now, completely ready or not. There may be something he is meant to do. It's not unsafe, although life can seem very unsteady for a while."

Wow....100% match with my thoughts. :)
I was not sure of this fact but now you say it too Im stuck ! Yeah, I know its TIME. Wake Up Call for all the Lightworkers on Earth. The "end" is near, I know... New dimension soon for those who are ready. Im pretty conviced he has a role to play regarding his actions/beliefs /service to others orientation and freedom and equity militancy . The Light grid Will be activated soon while dark forces try desperately to keep a grip to things. (i have been attacked a lot lately)

so I guess now I just have to assist him if needed/required and wait for him to recover his true identity. :)

Is There a Risk that he has damages caused by a too-strong awakening??
i read that can have had conséquences (madness etc)

I guess you believe in synchronicities ...
as Im writing this text Im currently listening to a playlist on Spotify, the song is from Tourist and called We stayed up all Night and look at the lyrics :

So let's pretend that we have no weight on our shoulders
No time for future, no time for the past
You know we're young, have time for fun
We'll open the door and out we run
I remember 'cause you told me you were going away
I wanted to know you, tomorrow was too late
Standing on younger ground, we didn't know what we'd found
But the world put you in front of me and we aligned
We stayed up all night (to watch the sunrise)
We stayed up all night (we never felt so alive)
I remember the evening, the air was cold outside
I was wanting for nothing, somehow you arrived
Standing on younger ground, we didn't know what we'd found
The world put you in front of me and we aligned
[/b][/b]

yesterday I was thinking about his own deny, and Spotify played Naughty Boy - Lalala ...and look at the Lyrics again :

La La,la la la ........ Hush, don't speak
When you spit your venom, keep it shut I hate it
When you hiss and preach
About your new messiah 'cause your theories catch fire

I can't find your silver lining
I don't mean to judge
But when you read your speech, it's tiring
Enough is enough

I'm covering my ears like a kid
When your words mean nothing, I go la la la
I'm turning off the volume when you speak
Cause if my heart can't stop it, I find a way to block it I go
La la, la la la...
La la, la la la...
I find a way to block it I go
La la, la la la...
La la, la la la...

Yes our love is running out of time
I won't count the hours, rather be a coward
When our words collide
I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind

I can't find your silver lining
I don't mean to judge
But when you read your speech, it's tiring
Enough is enough

Lol....mindblowing !!

Everything is happening in time as scheduled.
I noticed also this particular spark/eyegaze that only lightworkers have, in him.

Last edited by Helix6 : 31-03-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Ascender

I'm glad you are excited and feeling better:)
Just to address a few things that you said...

"so I guess now I just have to assist him if needed/required and wait for him to recover his true identity. :)"
My advice would be to keep working on yourself, and don't put you life on hold. It could be a long wait, and you know, whether anyone wakes up is up to them, they still have free will. You will assist by doing and saying what you feel guided to do. There are plenty of things I said to my twin that I feel now I was guided to do to trigger him. But be prepared, the immediate result may be that he runs away.
And yes they are going to be pushed, pushed, pushed into awakening, especially over the next year.

Yes too strong awakenings can happen. As long as he is not in a bad place mentally, emotionally, in a dark place or doing bad things or on drugs, he should be ok.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Yes too strong awakenings can happen. As long as he is not in a bad place mentally, emotionally, in a dark place or doing bad things or on drugs, he should be ok.

I'm a bit worried because he uses (used?) to smoke a lot of weed...but surprisingly not so much affected (very smart and fast Thinker).
But these times getting really sporty and less smoking.
I guess so many-years smoking could explain this sudden frequent urination? What do you think? Kind of purification?

I dont chase him, just feeling that I can support him anytime and that he knows he can without any judgment. I think he only has me to confess about all sorts of intimate thoughts. We are so close. He exposed me his weaknesses without expectation from me. That s a beautiful proof of confidence from him. :) I guess time is the key. I understand he feels so confident and then fearful because it gives me a power on him that scares him. True Love and acceptance making him so vulnerable. So happens this constant push and pull.
I dont want to force things, everything will happen at the right time.

I just hope he can handle all this happening right now. But now he knows he can ask me. The only problem is that his Kundalini seems to be "explosive" compared to mine. I read that the runner awakens much later but often takes the rapid course.
I probably couldnt help him so much about all these freaky physical symptoms. I had almost no one of these (yet?). But I already see auras, coronal chakras also sometimes. And I have clearhearing, I often hear Higher spheres music/singing/choirs, and also low astral bothering me at home or at work....I can even tell you that my phone communications (ALL: house/cell phone/work phone) are very often parasitized...even cut off !! I can say without exaggeration that I feel literally harassed. But not afraid anymore. I could even say: it gives me confidence because this harassment is kind of confirmation of my mission here. Otherwise why would these things insist in order to discourage myself ? :) I hear creepy voices/sounds and sometimes my interlocutors also!! Even kind of demonic blows....once my interlocutor laughed nervously and said "WTH was that ???!??" can you believe that ?? I guess its something not anodine...dark forces trying to block lightworking grid on Earth. But the Divine Plan can't be removed.

I also had explicit threats on another forum sayin' " its your will to SHINE that bothers us " ironically laughin at my starseed capabilities also. The messages have been deleted a few minutes after. Lol. Is there any clearer message? :->

Anyway thank you for your nice advices :)