Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 14-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder
Can a starseed or lightworker hate the world?

Can a starseed or lightworker hate the world?
I think I'm a starseed or a lightworker.
When I was a child, I always felt bad when I heard people did things that could harm the earth, I really felt sick, and always wanted to do something to protect the earth.
But these years, something bad happened in my life, and I'm going through a big challenge in life.
Why should I go through these bad things in life? Why me? Do starseeds or lightworkers have a happy and easy life? I can't help but I am angry at the earth, the laws of nature, I find that the earth, the laws of nature can be so cruel. I even wish there was really the end of the world, all humans die or the earth explodes.
At the same time I am so guilty of these thoughts, why am I so selfish.
I am so guilty of these thoughts it I can't help thing about it.
Now I feel like I'm in the dark. I want help, why can people help others patiently? Why can't we love unconditionally?
I just feel helpless.
Why does life on earth have to be so hard and tiring? Why is there so much pain? Why do livings have to suffer?
If I don't go through something bad, I probably don't know how hard life can be.
Don't know how long it will take to have a peaceful and a happy world.
Sorry for send negative vibes and energy...😔
Old 14-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Eelco

Of course they can.
Starseeds and lightworkers come and incarnate a human body.
With that comes the full human experience of 10,000 joys and 10.000 sorrows.
And nothing humans can do is somehow beyond the capabilities of the starseed and the lightworker.

Stop feeling guilty, Being a lowlife, no good human being is as valueable as is the path of the startseed and the light worker.
**** smells, stuff sucks and some people are jerks..
Don't let it get you down.

The hatred you feel is just a feeling. It will pass and never touch the beutiful you inside.
With a full set of human emotions..

Good vibes are.. negative vibes are..
we all go through them.. So thank you for sharing

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Knower

I'm a Lightworker (I think), and I feel the same way. I think a lot about the problem of suffering. Why is there so much of it on the Earth? Why does God allow seemingly pointless suffering? Why isn't life on Earth a paradise?

I think its natural for people like us to go through these emotions, so that one day we can heal them and be strengthened by them to help heal others. At least...that's my hope. I'm in deep with these emotions right now, so its hard to see the truth through them, but that's the hope that I cling to anyway.

Feel free to message me if you want to talk more about things like this. I'd welcome the chance to talk with someone who feels similarly.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Master

It is natural to feel angry when you feel disconnect from who you truly are; yet you are in the world where you choose to be, the place of all places that could produce most joy for you. Now question is what makes you feel lost? and is there a way you can feel your way back to being the you that you love to be, living the life that you love to live, in this world the way you love it to be. Yes, yes, yes. You just have to be patient with yourself, and be okay with sometimes, at least for now, being a bit out of it... and then gently feeling your way back to you
Old 14-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Eelco

So.. Just throwing this out there..

What makes you think this is something human beings wouldn't suffer through?
Why would it be harder or easier as a lightworker?

I really don't see the difference..

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl

Are you an empath?
Old 14-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
So.. Just throwing this out there..

What makes you think this is something human beings wouldn't suffer through?

I really don't see the difference..

With Love
Eelco

Not everybody thinks as deeply on these issues as others do. Though you don't have to be a lightworker to experience them, I just think its more likely that lightworkers become more moved by emotions like these. Lightworkers tend to be very caring people, and so worrying about the suffering of oneself and others seems to be a natural occurrence, at least to me.

That's just how I see it anyway.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:41 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Are you an empath?

Some say so.
I'm sticking to human being.

With love
Eelco
Old 14-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Some say so.
I'm sticking to human being.

You ask something, yet then avoid going into it; then maybe not asking is a better choice. Whether you are human or not is quite irrelevant here. Question is whether or not you can feel others emotions? Not all are conscious about it, and thus their experience will be different; so it might give an answer to whether or not an experience might feel harder or easier Like I find the yoga teacher annoying when she walks around trying to bend everyone into the same box... so I usually then gravitate to those who does not.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Eelco

Yes I pick up the emotions of others.
Took me years to come to grips with it. Still suffering a base mood that is heavy and thick most of the times.

Now in my book being a lightworker or starseed does not mean empathic ability per se.
Being human however does. Everyone has the ability and as was said many treat those impressions as self.

If you look around you see almost everybody suffer. many to such a degree they numb themselves from the pain of that. People always have.
I know it is a popular belief to think that many people do not, but looking through them and feeling what lies beneath the seemingly hard and indifferent exterior its there.

well that was my 2cnts.

With Love
Eelco