Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Guide

no one knew what to do

Last nights dream had me waiting in line for something. I forget what but it was some sort of celebration. At the time I had been roaming the streets of the city, and everyone was out partying. I was collecting these dolls that looked like little trolls from the movie Trolls. Everyone was getting them. I think it was part of the celebration, like how you get beads at mardi gras or candy at halloween. At some point I end up in one of two very long lines. I don't know what the lines were for. At some point I found my aunt who is dead in real life. I wanted to give her stuff and opened a box of things I had apparently "won" or found during the celebration: a Beast doll from Beauty and the Beast, some cell phone cases, just stuff people were giving out for free or promotional items. She didn't want any of it though. I kept trying to sneak it on her, like leave it in her house or purse.

Well at some point a lady comes up to me and she is the new supervisor for an old employer I no longer work for in real life. She's asking me all these questions about a photo shoot for the next day. I told her I didn't work there anymore so I can't help her. She insists, and tells me someone told her I work there, and I am responsible for so much stuff. I was like whatever let me show you how to do this. So I show her how to put together designs, match them with fabrics, and I was appalled that for a shoot that was supposedly the next day they had no samples to shoot on models. I showed her how to plan outfits around the model, how to schedule the shoot hours around hair, make up, and dressing, and how to pull accessories for each outfit and organize them in order. Actually as I type this I am surprised that dream me knew how to do all this. And the thing is, I DO know how to do all this, and at this old job I was made to look like I didn't know how to do all this because the people in charge wouldn't communicate to me what they needed, so we would show up to shoots with the wrong accessories, and then they'd blame it on me! Ugh. That's why I don't work in that line of business anymore...everyone is looking for a scapegoat.

Anyway. I showed her how to do all this stuff and was like...I don't want to be a part of this anymore. I kept trying to leave, I think. At one point I was in a fancy car trying to drive away.

It's funny because in my saved job searches, that company always comes up hiring new people over and over again. They go through people like toilet paper.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Suspended

it's saying that the net is only bringing you trolls, throw away beasts, (used males), & old useless posts & they are all useless to your eternal soul. Then it is showing you what a remarkable young woman you are & how no one can do your job as well as you can.

In other words get the job back, or a similar & better one, (maybe teach other women how to do the job), because you are not gaining anything from your time on the net.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Master
the funny part was where you were trying to sneak unwanted items into
the possession of your aunt.

the bit about lines seems especially significant. at first you were in a line
waiting for "something", then you find yourself in one of two very long lines,
and much later you mention "line of business" (meaning type of employment,
or perhaps style of doing things, or way of behaving).
it can be hard to tell what a line is leading to from the back end of it, far
removed from the entry point to whatever it is.
i think you still have an interest in the craft aspect of what you'd been doing
earlier, but you'd simply gotten into the wrong line and been 'rewarded' with
token troll dolls for your efforts.