Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account

This guy LOL... I deleted the app I use to chat with him. Was going to cut it off for good. So what does he do? He Emails me! xD

I'm really focusing on my marriage, though. My husband is amazing. I know he is my soul mate, if not my twin flame. We've been through a lot together and it gets stronger every day.

If dude is my "twin flame" then I'll email him once in a while, but the universe is going to have to wait for anything beyond that....maybe in a future life when the timing is better lol
Old 24-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Master

Because twin flames are to be treated strictly as romantic and dating and sexual.........??
Old 24-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account

So do you think it sounds like he's my twin flame? Not trying to be snarky! Just curious what others think!!

BTW.. he must be the "chaser"... he's already Emailed me again and wants to talk on the phone. Ack

Last edited by nonuser : 24-08-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Knower

Why do you want to know from others if this guy is your twin flame or not? to decide how you are going to move forward? Dude is TF = Occasional message. Dude is SM = ? Dude is friend = ...

What if you can never “know” if he is your “twin flame”? What if all there is IS a sense/perception of some kind of soul connection that draws your curiosity? Challenges you? Delights you? Helps you be/see who it is you want to be in some way or another. Maybe differently than your husband...

W/o labels... if you are thinking and wanting to know how best to proceed consider what kind of getting-to-know-you interactions you are interested in and feel comfortable with given contrxt of your marriage. If it’s once in while and that feels best to you than go for it. If it’s more frequent and curious conversations to discover more - great! If you have boundaries you feel you need (now) for this connection (for your marriage or otherwise) share them. Or at least live them for yourself.

Really... If you trust yourself to hold your own boundaries than all is well. If you trust yourself to step back on (your soul) track with compassion if you ever stumble or mistep. Hugs!!! Can’t beat that, IMO. Cherry on top would be if you are also feeling strong enough in yourself... and in your marriage that you can share what’s curious to you... with whom you are life partners with... and with those who share/touch you in your life’s journey, without fear!!!! If there is any fear... what is it?

Why do opposite sex connections (in hetero norm situations) often require overt distance and avoidance before any “knowing” about “what” the connection is or could be? I’ve read “your married so.... this or that... but what is a marriage other than agreements made beetween two specific people that really only those two people know the details about as life happens? And perhaps God/source/etc...? So maybe many people have forsaken getting to know (in any depth or intimacy) nonfamilial opposite sex folk when marrying so as not to put themselves in any sort of quandary or gray area but i dont think it is a requirement. Is it for you? Is it assumed? Is it desired?

More broadly to whomever... Is this frequent distancing between the sexes becuase we don’t trust ourselves? Our partners? Our relationships? Is it because we can’t handle any amount of jealousy, change, confusion or not knowing how it will all turn out even if we believe that is where out greatest growth awaits? Or is it because this is how you trully, deeply, heartfeltedly want to move forward in your life? One step at a time. Aligned true to you?

Just my thoughts... though may be important to note that at this point i come from a perspective where each day with my husband is a choice. An affirmation. Not an expectation or a lifetime guarantee... and still we keep building and growing without knowing.

And with my own soul connections i remain open and communicate as feels true and aligned for me. And no one else can say for me what that is... not even my husband. Outside of respectful planning and consideration but for me thats part of discerned alignment to my heart.

Cheers,

TW
Old 24-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account

This is amazing! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
Why do you want to know from others if this guy is your twin flame or not? to decide how you are going to move forward? Dude is TF = Occasional message. Dude is SM = ? Dude is friend = ...

What if you can never “know” if he is your “twin flame”? What if all there is IS a sense/perception of some kind of soul connection that draws your curiosity? Challenges you? Delights you? Helps you be/see who it is you want to be in some way or another. Maybe differently than your husband...

W/o labels... if you are thinking and wanting to know how best to proceed consider what kind of getting-to-know-you interactions you are interested in and feel comfortable with given contrxt of your marriage. If it’s once in while and that feels best to you than go for it. If it’s more frequent and curious conversations to discover more - great! If you have boundaries you feel you need (now) for this connection (for your marriage or otherwise) share them. Or at least live them for yourself.

Really... If you trust yourself to hold your own boundaries than all is well. If you trust yourself to step back on (your soul) track with compassion if you ever stumble or mistep. Hugs!!! Can’t beat that, IMO. Cherry on top would be if you are also feeling strong enough in yourself... and in your marriage that you can share what’s curious to you... with whom you are life partners with... and with those who share/touch you in your life’s journey, without fear!!!! If there is any fear... what is it?

Why do opposite sex connections (in hetero norm situations) often require overt distance and avoidance before any “knowing” about “what” the connection is or could be? I’ve read “your married so.... this or that... but what is a marriage other than agreements made beetween two specific people that really only those two people know the details about as life happens? And perhaps God/source/etc...? So maybe many people have forsaken getting to know (in any depth or intimacy) nonfamilial opposite sex folk when marrying so as not to put themselves in any sort of quandary or gray area but i dont think it is a requirement. Is it for you? Is it assumed? Is it desired?

More broadly to whomever... Is this frequent distancing between the sexes becuase we don’t trust ourselves? Our partners? Our relationships? Is it because we can’t handle any amount of jealousy, change, confusion or not knowing how it will all turn out even if we believe that is where out greatest growth awaits? Or is it because this is how you trully, deeply, heartfeltedly want to move forward in your life? One step at a time. Aligned true to you?

Just my thoughts... though may be important to note that at this point i come from a perspective where each day with my husband is a choice. An affirmation. Not an expectation or a lifetime guarantee... and still we keep building and growing without knowing.

And with my own soul connections i remain open and communicate as feels true and aligned for me. And no one else can say for me what that is... not even my husband. Outside of respectful planning and consideration but for me thats part of discerned alignment to my heart.

Cheers,

TW
Old 24-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue102
I think I met my twin flame, but I'm not sure. I didn't believe in twin flames before now. This just seems so odd.

Backstory: I'm married. The last few years have been a journey of growth and healing for me. I've finally beat my lifelong depression and alcohol issues. I've come to a place of happiness and contentment in my life.

So here's how it happened. I'm a member of a an online forum. This man (he's about 10 years older than me) started showing me a lot of attention. So I started chatting with him. We were both pretty attracted to each other (but I'm married so that's as far as it goes.)

Weird things:

1. When I saw his picture, it was like looking at myself in male form. We have very similar features.

2. We both have very similar interests and pleasures that are quite specific and go beyond general things.

3. I began seeing his name everywhere I went, on road signs, etc. I also started seeing the name of the country he is from everywhere.

4. My daughter's middle name is the name of the region his family is from.

5. His cat's name is my nickname on that forum (which is to say, a random word that is not usually a cat's name).

6. We have both struggled with the VERY EXACT SAME issues in our lives (about 5 or 6 specific issues) and have both recently triumphed over them.

7. We live on mirror opposite ends of the earth.

8. The day I decided to quit that forum, I logged on and saw he had done the same. (We were chatting on Whatsapp off the forum)

9. We both got sick with stomach flu the same day we began a chat relationship.

10. The next day my husband casually mentioned that he would like to have a different job someday-- and it was the same job that this guy does (also, not something I would see my husband doing).

11. I can't seem to break the relationship with him. I've tried a few times, but he keeps coming back.

There are more that I can't think of at the moment.

I also saw the 11:11 sign a few days ago. Happened to look at my watch and it was 11:11. On the 11th day. And there were 1.1 steps on my pedometer.

He is NOT my soul mate and I know I could not be married to this guy. To be honest, I don't even like him that much. I know that my husband is the one I am supposed to be with. But I can't deny the synchronicities with this guy. I know he's noticed it too.

Also, one night I was falling asleep and I was praying to my spirit guide to clarify this for me. I heard (not imagined) a man's voice say "yes". I don't know what "yes" means. Yes he is my twin? I don't know.

Edit to add this:

Months ago, my marriage was on shaky ground (it's fine now.) During that time, I had a vivid dream that I was walking through my house, calling my husband's name. My husband was gone. As I walked through the house, I looked out the back window, and a man was walking in his yard. He picked up a newspaper, looked up and noticed me. I understood that this was to be my new "man". Then I suddenly woke up. It felt strongly like a premonition dream, although I put it out of my head and worked on my marriage instead.

I'm not sure if this is the same guy that was in that dream, but he sent me a picture yesterday.... he was younger in the picture, and he had the same build as the man I saw in the dream. It did make me wonder.

That is an Astral Precognitive Dream-Vision.
Still ,you are well to work on your marriage as long as it lasts ..... we should always do our best to remain loving towards each other even if separation occurs. Neither force it too ... nor try to keep a sinking ship afloat.

i generally don't like to these as they are not well received ..... just remember Forgiveness clears your inner storms ~

Old 25-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue102
This is amazing! Thank you!

You are very welcome! Glad you enjoyed it or that it was helpful in any way :-)

TW