Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 28-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Newfreedom9

My paintings

This is one I did for my aunt.

More to come. I'm painting one right now that I'm really excited about. Will share when it's complete.
Old 28-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Experiencer
Very nice! looking forward to seeing more of your paintings!
Old 29-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Master
Me too ~ it's very charming and well done~*

Old 29-03-2012, 02:59 AM
Newfreedom9

Thanks! Here's one I did a while ago. :)

(I know not the best pictures, back then I just had a lame camera on my cell phone.)
Old 29-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Experiencer
You're great! I wish I could paint. I'm always harassing my friends who can paint to give me stuff they want to get rid of. It's great that you can express yourself that way
Old 29-03-2012, 03:47 AM
Master
You're really good, I love the trees and waterfall. Do you have more?

Old 29-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Newfreedom9

Thanks! Ribiq I would encourage you to give it a try (if you haven't already). I did horrible in art class and didn't think I had any talent either lol. Then one day I really wanted to do a colored pencil drawing for my sister of her and her new baby. It turned out great, and she got me paints and canvas for my birthday and asked me to try. So I did. The first one I gave to her, and it was rather primitive. This is the second painting I did, I gave it to my mother-in-law.

After this you'll have to wait for my new painting. The other ones I've done I either didn't take a picture of, or I just have super tiny pics of that you can't see any detail in.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Shabby

Great Job on all of them! Love your clouds : )
Old 01-04-2012, 08:54 PM
LeanBrahman1

all i can say is WOW. all 3 are wonderful. i love them all especially the first one because im very close to my aunt so i kinda hits home if u know what i mean. but keep up the great work
Old 01-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Master
Did you do anymore work with colored pencils after that first of your sister and the baby?