Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Experiencer

Very good price in my opinion, considering tiny pieces of literally only a few mm seem to be around the £10+ mark! I'd say you were meant to get that piece!

Most of my crystals are in storage (temporarily!), so I shouldn't really be buying new ones. I couldn't resist though, it's been ages!
Old 07-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Master
Lovely Tourmaline piece! :)

Larimar:

Lapis Lazuli:

Old 10-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Master
I'd had no intention to get any crystals in any times soon, but yeah... LOL
Went to my fave crystal shop, not really thinking or feeling that I need XYZ but just feeling to go over there :)

I got a
- 2nd fire calcite tumble (look at '' em here, wonderful, so bright orange and so warm! https://www.lichtpuntjekristallen.nl...uurcalciet.jpg
- cathedral quartz point
- sugar blade quartz from Brazil (Lemurian energy, love it!)
- Code Keeper of Freedom 2.0 (when curious, see a few here: https://www.lichtpuntjekristallen.nl...-2.0-13-2..jpg )
- Pink Halite (wow that resonated!)

Also a lilac smithosonite pendant but that's for my son.

Really happy with my new crystals! Also that I now did get the Code Keeper of Freedom 2.0 and Cathedral quartz. Been holding both a couple of times, yet put them back each time. NOw I felt it was right for me to get them. And this cathedral quartz really hit me! I begin to release things from my Solar Plexus right away, with the pink halite as well.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
At first I thought you meant fire agate, which I love and is very cool. I must say that the fire calcite is also very cool, it's got maybe the nicest color of any coloured calcite.

I would have liked to see the Pink Halite, these are very interesting looking crystals.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
At first I thought you meant fire agate, which I love and is very cool. I must say that the fire calcite is also very cool, it's got maybe the nicest color of any coloured calcite.

I would have liked to see the Pink Halite, these are very interesting looking crystals.
The fire calcite does break easily though? I have 2 tumble of it and the first one got chipped as it fell on the tile floor. Logical.
But the second one.. I put both in my pocket yesterday, took them out later as I switched jeans and now the other one has quite a larger bit missing from it? Never had that happen before, but then, calcites aren't really hard, are they. Needless to say I'm not amused, had nto expected it

Pink halite is interesting for sure! Very pale pink. It's a salt crystal so you cannot even rinse it off. I held it for a bit last night and my fingers tasted salty, haha.
As it is I feel drawn to the Codekeeper of Freedom 2.0 and the sugar blade quartz. The codekeepers are peculiar, naturally formed, yet if you put them down on a glass surface, they sound like glass.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:16 AM
Experiencer
I ended up scoring what I think is a ridiculous deal on a 1.4 LBS pink tourmaline cluster. I got It for only $ 75 USD. Normally tourmaline is very expensive. I asked why it was so cheap, honestly I don't think they knew what they had. They told me it was because the color is not premium, but I dunno, it looks like a pretty color to me. Sure it's not rubellite or anything but I think it's a nice pink.

Everyone by now probably knows how much my wife likes tourmaline. I talk about it frequently. This I got her, without her knowing, so it's one of the few surprises she will have. Most of her tourmaline I bought her was way smaller and way more expensive. This will technically be the largest raw tourmaline specimen I have bought her. The blue tourmaline was quite big too at 340 grams. That's on the previous page of this thread. In some ways the blue tourmaline is more impressive as it's a single crystal and it's color is very deep, however I couldn't pass this one up. Even if it was a colorless tourmaline I would think it a good bargain. I think she will like it.

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 14-06-2018 at 07:03 AM.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account

^ oh, that is gorgeous, CC! Beautiful pinks tones, just stunning, love it. Price is def a steal!

I finally purchased my first black Moonstone. A bit pricey but the person I buy for on Etsy has nothing short of unique and quality stones. Dying to work with it, it’s a very feminin stone. I am still waiting in the mail for it.... I should get it this weekend!

Old 14-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Master
Nice, Clover! Gorgeous piece, hope you get it in soon!
I got a dark moonstone too, and one with ruby in it. I love that one in particular, the one with the ruby in it! Especially since the shop doesn't even seem to have that anymore.
I also got Norse moonstone (larvikite), but I believe that is different from dark moonstone yet again.
Sometimes it gets confusing, hihi.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Your Indicolite is beautiful! 😍 I wear Indicolite everyday in a pendant I bought. It is by far my favorite stone. I hope this brought your wife much happiness 🙂
Old 15-06-2018, 07:05 AM
Experiencer
HI BurntSienna ! My wife is in love with the Indicolite actually She has similar taste to you, tourmaline is her favorite, only she doesn't specify a certain color, as she loves all the colored tourmalines. She says she didn't know she needed this piece until she saw it. I honestly didn't think I would ever be able to afford a piece of indicolite like this, I would think a price 10 times what I paid, would still be a very low price for a specimen like this.

I am very lucky to have a wife that shares my passion for crystals and allows my indulgences. We have different tastes and collect different types but admire each others collections at the same time. If you gave both of us $ 1000 and said go buy a crystal, she would most likely come back with some fire opal or some of her beloved tourmaline, and it would fit in the palm of your hand, whereas I would buy some huge quartz or fluorite specimen that would possibly fit on a coffee table.

She says it's not just the beauty of tourmaline but how it actually makes her feel. Speaking of fire opal, I would love to comment on yours Sylmar, but I don't see the picture just a little box with an " x " in it. One day I would love to get the lady one, as she has shown some serious interest in it. It would have to be in her collection as no fire opals over 8 lbs. ( silly little requirement I put on all crystals in my collection )