Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Guide

George Harrison and negan

It's been 15 years since George Harrison died and him being my favorite beatles I'm not surprised he showed up in my dream. It was at home but home looked like a big open space with a a kitchen, with tables and chairs so guests can come and sit. One of those people was george, bearded with long hair and a white shirt and jeans, no shoes I was like how's it going but he was sick (like his real life sickness) and was like, "I'm tired." So I said I'd get him tea which was for some reason in a freezer. I had to crawl in to find it and there was stuff in there that really needed to be cleared out like old leftovers and ice cream. Well I found some but they all had whiskey mixed in. I brought it out to show him that's all we had and then it spilled in the teapot. We tried to clean it up but it just made a mess and we thought it was funny. Then he showed how to make a cake from the tea and when you poured water over it into a bowl it made better tea, possibly without the whiskey. Then my sister comes by and more guests, one of them being the actor who plays negan in walking g dead. He wasn't in character. My sister find my faux leather jacket and makes fun of it so I jokingly say hey negan my sister is making fun of leather jackets! He just laughs because his character wears one, and because theyre such an iconic garment, ita just silly to make fun of them.Then everyone takes off on motorcycles and I get in my irl car and follow.
Old 30-11-2016, 01:48 PM
Master
you're in with the in crowd, rubbing shoulders with celebrities as if
it's just another ordinary day. [you are a celebrity in your own right].
it seems funny that at the dream's end, "everyone" behaves as if they were
born to be wild, yet you follow along after them "responsibly".

here's a Dylan cover:
George Harrison - If Not For You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJsfzu_B464
Old 30-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Guide

Haha I dunno about that one, but the responsibility part is probably good.

I like that song. Wasn't the last song he played live "everything must pass"?
Old 30-11-2016, 05:33 PM
Guide

Haha I dunno about that one, but the responsibility part is probably good.

I like that song. Wasn't the last song he played live "everything must pass"?
Old 01-12-2016, 12:33 AM
Master
here it is:
http://www.openculture.com/2014/09/w...ance-1997.html