Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 28-05-2018, 06:34 PM
Master
Experimenting With Scrying- Is this normal?

I had my first scrying session a couple nights ago.

I had asked in relation to recent unexpected events/changes.

I set the mood for the scrying session, lit two pillar candles, and turned my salt lamp on, also played some dark ambient Japanese music.

I looked at the scrying ball and was not getting anything by concentrating on that, I even tried looking around, as opposed to directly at it, I was in a state of relaxation, and meditated while doing this. I noticed I did not get too much imagery while looking at the glass ball, but got imagery while letting my glance leave the glass ball and search around the room. I got the image of death in a photo of my great grandmother, the image of a reaper was imposed upon my grandmother.

I know what the image meant now.

The imagery with what I was asking in the scrying ball makes some sense in relation to some more recent events- next day really.

So I feel like the scrying is working, and I am interpreting the imagery- although I had no idea what the death image meant as it came as a future event- next day- wasn't expected.

My question, is is seeing imagery with eyes open vision around the area of the room and instead of in the glass ball, still considered scrying? Is it normal for this type of thing to happen during scrying.

Also the image of the reaper I got in the photo was very clear, and surprisingly solid, so I am now wondering if the scrying is in any way strengthening images I see while awake with the eyes opened.

I apologize for so many questions... but I am a bit confused....

While surprised.... I wasn't expecting seeing that image, and then the way events came to be.

I don't know if I am unsettled or excited.

I usually do not get images related to the future.

For the longest time, For the longest time now I normally have gotten imagery related to the past..