Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

does the law of attraction really works?

Hi all,

Im kinda interested by the law of attraction. And i would like to know if it really works.

I would love to hear some thoughts and experiences about this.
And also how this exactly works :)
Old 12-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight
Hi all,

Im kinda interested by the law of attraction. And i would like to know if it really works.

I would love to hear some thoughts and experiences about this.
And also how this exactly works :)

If you believe to work it will (for you).
it will also work against you if you don't believe to be real.

Abraham Hicks is my go to. She is very wise when it comes to this subject.

Advice i wish i had when i first learned of LOA.... The quote in my sig.
When you work on you first, using LOA comes naturally without effort. and when effort is applied correctly it will manifest beautiful things far greater and faster then just haphazardly wanting things.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Badcopyinc,

Thank you for your reply.

I have heard about abraham hicks :) i will do more research on her.

I see so its kinda like the power of your mind. when you truely believe it, it comes true.

Its a beautyful quote i will deffinetly try that :)

PS. i also love the quote in your signature. It is so true!
:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc

When you work on you first, using LOA comes naturally without effort. and when effort is applied correctly it will manifest beautiful things far greater and faster then just haphazardly wanting things.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Hi Badcopyinc,

Thank you for your reply.

I have heard about abraham hicks :) i will do more research on her.

I see so its kinda like the power of your mind. when you truely believe it, it comes true.

Its a beautyful quote i will deffinetly try that :)

PS. i also love the quote in your signature. It is so true!
:)

the quote in my sig was the advise i wish i had.

the rest is just my thoughts. not from any other source.

But yes what you believe you manifest. example by proclaiming you have bad luck or terrible things happen to you. you make that true. and give it more power. causing you to have more situations where you will have bad luck. more situations to cause the feeling you have when something bad happens.

The opposite is the fun part. when i proclaim i can do anything and easily then i make that my truth and cause it be as real as the words when i say them. But like i said when someone asks for money from a negative place to be famous or to use it to prove others less or wrong than that's not coming from a good place. hence me saying work on the inner get happy with having nothing. and everything you'll ever need will come to you as a result.

Old 13-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I see.

You are a wise person :)

So the thought you give the most power and attention will manifest hmmm.

Can you tell me how to do this?

I really wanna try this out and change my life but dont know how to start..

And i would like to use it from a good place not for money and power !
Quote:
the quote in my sig was the advise i wish i had.

the rest is just my thoughts. not from any other source.

But yes what you believe you manifest. example by proclaiming you have bad luck or terrible things happen to you. you make that true. and give it more power. causing you to have more situations where you will have bad luck. more situations to cause the feeling you have when something bad happens.

The opposite is the fun part. when i proclaim i can do anything and easily then i make that my truth and cause it be as real as the words when i say them. But like i said when someone asks for money from a negative place to be famous or to use it to prove others less or wrong than that's not coming from a good place. hence me saying work on the inner get happy with having nothing. and everything you'll ever need will come to you as a result.

Old 13-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:

What I'm having trouble with is how you reconcile the failure in Mr Hicks' logic. It's another of his weird utterances.

You are not your situation.
Your situation is you.

If your situation is you, then you are your situation.
If your situation is not you, then you can't be your situation.

How does that work?

Like, I mean, I'm wearing a white t-shirt. But the t-shirt I'm wearing isn't white?
Old 13-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
What I'm having trouble with is how you reconcile the failure in Mr Hicks' logic. It's another of his weird utterances.

You are not your situation.
Your situation is you.

If your situation is you, then you are your situation.
If your situation is not you, then you can't be your situation.

How does that work?

Like, I mean, I'm wearing a white t-shirt. But the t-shirt I'm wearing isn't white?

That quote in my sig is something I wrote. I'm not aware that anyone spoke those words before me if that's the case please let me know I don't want to take credit for something I may have stored subconsciously and reinvented thoughtlessly.

You're are not a result of your situation.
Your situation is a result of you.
change you to change your situation.

I wrote that quote specifically like that because I see a lot of people in my life who think they are what happens to them. They are their past experiences. Yes those things did help create you but you unknowingly caused those things by way of thought. So by stating that you are not the sum of your situation and your situation is a sum of you I'm directing the mind to see that by being in a better more positive state your life will reflect that.

Our reality is nothing but a mirror to our inner self. If your reality is bleak then so is your inner feelings your inner state. Your inner thoughts. Change your inner state by way of thoughts and feelings by way of actions. Hold yourself fully responsible for what you think say and do and make them all align with what you want and the universe will give you that no questions asked.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
I see.

You are a wise person :)

So the thought you give the most power and attention will manifest hmmm.

Can you tell me how to do this?

I really wanna try this out and change my life but dont know how to start..

And i would like to use it from a good place not for money and power !

Find inner peace. work towards being able to navigate daily life in peace. as much as possible.

While doing this read litterateur about LOA there's many sources that teach power of mind/power of positivity.

There's alot of different ways to use this power. for instance you want a house and move out of a small apartment, one form would be to start getting ready for it prior to having a place. start buying more furnishings and packing stuff up. all while thinking of how nice your new place will be.

Learn about being grateful for what you have. being at peace. resonating at a higher vibration. knowing you have already received that you wish to attract. it cannot be explained in a quick way. this forum section alone probably has enough for you to absorb as well. its basically up to you how much you really want to use this.

Another part is be careful of your thoughts surrounding what you're attracting. if you want 1 million dollars, don't question how it will come or try to figure out how. This would inject doubt as to how it will come feeding failure. have faith that it is coming and stay open to you seeing the path when its offered to you. most things always require effort by yourself in some form or another. Don't assume just wanting an elephant for days will magically just pop one up in your living room. takes time faith and effort on your part as well. the amount of those three things all are up to you and your belief in the power and yourself.

Good luck
Old 13-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
You're are not a reslut of your situation.
Your situation is a result of you.
change you to change your situation.

That's a different proposition.

But I've notice a few of Hicks' weird statements. I commented on one here
under "quotes" and was told not to question things on that thread!

The more I read of him (in anecdote and quotes, like here) the less I'm convinced. But it's great if he helps people to feel better.

Old 13-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
That's a different proposition.

But I've notice a few of Hicks' weird statements. I commented on one here
under "quotes" and was told not to question things on that thread!

The more I read of him (in anecdote and quotes, like here) the less I'm convinced. But it's great if he helps people to feel better.

If you can find which one you questioned I will explain if it has validity. If it doesn't I will definitely agree.

What I know and have learned was not from Mrs. Hicks. I just recognize from her quotes she is a master at manifesting.

But I don't hold anyone's words to be truth I only hold what I believe to be truth and by way of keeping an open mind that is always subject to change by trying to understand another's logic. Otherwise I would still be thinking my life is a result of bad luck and misfortune.

This morning my starter wouldn't engage and start my car. Had two minutes to leave. But I didnt get upset. I calmly popped the trunk got out a tool and fixed the car in two minutes. I carried no thoughts of being late. I experienced the law working as I drove through every green light on the way to work. Clocked in just on time.

I could have got upset and said man I have terrible luck but didn't and my morning changed as a result to my non reaction or reaction to the situation.