Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Master

Motivation

Hi all, I thought I would start a thread on motivation. Tomorrow I will write I made an effort or I did not make an effort. After a while we can loose motivation to ap. We want to ap but do not make an effort to succeed. I know we have talked about this before and no one was interested. If that is the case I will use this thread to motivate myself. We may not succeed to ap and that is Ok. At least we made an effort so we are half way there.
Old 22-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Sounds like a good idea!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Master

Thanks slowsnake. It has got me motivated. I did not succeed but it was worth the effort. I was able to remember my dreams. I hardly ever remember my dreams. My dreams was not very good. I thought I will have to stop reading about the news for a while. With a bit more practice I will get there. The first two times I fell asleep. The second time I was lying on my back for a long time and I was getting very uncomfortable. I turned onto my side. As soon as I did that I fell asleep. I might try doing that again. Next time I will be prepared for it and hopefully will ap. The third time I decided to go to bed and get to sleep. It was getting late. I woke up about 3.00 am. I went into the next room and laid down. I do not always get vibrations but this time I did. I felt my body feeling different. I felt lighter. I though I will stay relaxed and ap but I thought I wrecked it. My body felt normal again. That is when I fell asleep. That has happened quite a lot. Next time that happens I am going to assume I did ap so I will be prepared. Another mistake I made was I was thinking I will have to do my early exercises when I get up. I actually was going up and down the steps in my dream. I should have realised I was doing an ap technique.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Ascender
Suzy, you are an experienced astral projector. But I agree with you that motivation is a vital component. If the desire to project is not strong, then one is unlikely to succeed. As you know, the astral plane is sometimes referred to as the "plane of desire". That is why manifestation there is immediate and therefore to be controlled with great care.

So just an idea: why not sit down and write down a few reasons which are the most important for you to visit the astral? These should, if possible, be practical goals rather than theoretical aims - e.g. to visit a named relative, or to explore a specific level/area of the astral.

I think that seeking out a loved one who has passed is a good motivator. Or visiting a deceased person with whom one might have had differences even opens the possibility of putting things right now rather than having to wait for later.

In my own case, my beloved teams give me a constant desire to communicate and work together. In your case, I'm sure that you could find your own strong reason to project regularly.
Old 22-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Master

Thanks LPC. I know I can ap but lately I have been doing things to prevent me from aping. I have been making excuses as to not go into another room to try to ap. I like my bed but it gets too comfortable and I fall asleep or I give up. When I do ap I am often not satisfied. I am grateful for the experience but I never seem to get what I really want to do. I sometimes forget to get myself alert. When I am not alert or alert enough in the astral it is a bit like a dream. When I wake up I think that was strange. That could not happen. I have a great desire to ap to see my deceased cat and dog. I want to get really good at ap so in the future when my love ones pass on I will be ale to see them. I have had a lot of wonderful ap experiences where I was completely aware. I could feel the wind when I was flying. I could see the buildings and landscape. Everything that we see here in this world I see in the astral. I will never forget those wonderful experiences. I would love to do that again. When you wake up you feel extremely happy. My husband would say to me, why are you looking so happy? I would not tell him the real answer because he does not believe in ap.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Master

I also want to visit people. I do not want to see deceased people yet. It is hard to visit people when they are over the other side of the world. I would love to see my son. I think this has given me a lot of determination just by thinking about it.
Old 23-05-2017, 08:02 AM
Ascender
As I said, strong desire ("determination" in your words) is the key. Every best wish to you, dear Suzy!
Old 23-05-2017, 11:34 AM
Master

Thank you LPC. I wish the best for you as well.
Old 25-05-2017, 04:02 AM
Pathfinder

AstralSuzy,
You mentioned that you could see buildings and landscapes. Did you notice differences in them from this reality..
Sometimes I would see exact replicas, or sometimes buildings which were very ornate...one that stands out in my mind was a store...only it was made of a deep color for the brick, with tinted windows,...it had a sense of Grandor about it...I even remember the name, The Royale...the people going in had like a modernized late 1700s look, one even stopped and said something to me...
another time in that AP state I saw a shopping center and new development area by my mom's house (it was not there at the time)..what is strange, is that shortly after this the actual construction of this started ---several months afterwards...it was unknown at the time of this occurrance...

Sometimes I see things that resemble places I know, but many times they are altered, an example might be more homes there, the terrain is altered ,or just a different fantastical feel...

I have even had times where things that I viewed in this AP state actually came to me in my present physical world...they were not common everyday items/objects...one arrived a day after viewing it in an AP...I think this may be similar to an apport...

It was a lot after the death of my beloved son...it was like for over 2 years I was not attached at all to this reality, I hated it here...and still do...it was getting to the point where I was was almost always tired from being somewhere else...like I was up 24/7
I could remember EVERYTHING IN DETAIL...just like one would here in this reality...
At the beginning, many times, i would be in some kind of learning institution/classroom...some of the items I viewed, I wish I could replicate here...there was a table in one...where the top of it was made out of some kind of shiny reddish gold sand...only the sand grains in the tabletop were fashioned in such a way that it was a detailed picture of something...the coloration of the sand grains was incredible...the tabletop was perfectly smooth though and shiny...just was inlaid with this sand scene...
....a couple of times I had a guide...I believe one guide was a rather well known AP teacher I had just talked to...I was in atrium like area...with many other people...along came a man who was the guide...we started walking in a direction, I got sort of turned around (lack of control) and he had to turn me in the right direction...with a heavy sigh...then we went up a stairwell..passing each level...one level had a lady that seemed to be a gatekeeper...she just shook her head "no"...we could not go there...we continued up till the last level...it was a beautiful room, but I think it was a dormatory...it was open aired...with windowless windows with graceful arches , you can find this architecture in the Mediterranean...I could see the lay of the land as I moved toward a window...the the land was very green in a golden light... it resembled Tuscany Italy...something I had to look up on the Internet afterward to find a match...I now believe it was a place for receiving the newly dead....
Old 21-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Master

Advice please

Hi all
I have not been on this thread since this post. I did not have anything exciting to tell you. I have ap a bit here and there. I did not realise it since this last post but I did make an effect.

I am often close to ap but I often do not succeed. I hear myself snore and I know I am close or I feel by body becoming lighter. I either give up or I fall asleep. Have you any suggestions in what I should do to ap and not fall asleep? When I am close to ap I sometimes do an ap technique but I do not ap. I think the reason might be that I have stopped relaxing by doing an ap technique. Perhaps I should persevere with the ap technique as long as it takes to ap. Advice would be appreciated.