Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 11-06-2018, 05:40 AM
DukeForever DukeForever is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
 
Is there any chance that any of you know the current technologies of VOIP? Teamspeak/Discord/Ventrilo/Skype?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 14-06-2018, 05:41 AM
StarTemple StarTemple is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeForever
Well the subject says it all.

I really don't want any crazy folks saying some insane sht.... If you're older than 53 then I know it's not real.


I need to hear your experiences.

There are places above the dust, planets, stars and galaxies---- the place they all came from. What would you call those children?

Don't get to stuck on human formulas and various limiting opinions which will arise. Keep an open mind and heart as far as possibilities. You already have figured out something is definitely going on down here and probably you have become aware that something is ready to hit a peak of transformation in world power down here as well--- and I do NOT mean some doomsday or "end of the world" myth, I mean something that comes in like the other powers have come in, but with more power, but also a far shorter rule.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 15-06-2018, 08:29 AM
DukeForever DukeForever is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTemple
There are places above the dust, planets, stars and galaxies---- the place they all came from. What would you call those children?

Don't get to stuck on human formulas and various limiting opinions which will arise. Keep an open mind and heart as far as possibilities. You already have figured out something is definitely going on down here and probably you have become aware that something is ready to hit a peak of transformation in world power down here as well--- and I do NOT mean some doomsday or "end of the world" myth, I mean something that comes in like the other powers have come in, but with more power, but also a far shorter rule.

Something is definitely going on down here and probably you have become aware.. That something.... Is ready to hit a peak.

I guess I gave up. That meant something to me. It doesn't now. I do know that it's not some SUPER alien invasion.... It's actually refugees... But I guess that will be another time.

As A Race. Do you really think that ANY of you would stand up for the other guy? I've had a LOT of time to think about this... And it seems everyone is still an animal... Only thinking about themselves. Would You..

As a person...

Stand up for another human who is in peril?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 15-06-2018, 08:33 AM
DukeForever DukeForever is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
 
Disregard.

Greed, self preservation, Obanutatious. Got it, check.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 15-06-2018, 03:36 PM
StarTemple StarTemple is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeForever
Something is definitely going on down here and probably you have become aware.. That something.... Is ready to hit a peak.

I guess I gave up. That meant something to me. It doesn't now. I do know that it's not some SUPER alien invasion.... It's actually refugees... But I guess that will be another time.

As A Race. Do you really think that ANY of you would stand up for the other guy? I've had a LOT of time to think about this... And it seems everyone is still an animal... Only thinking about themselves. Would You..

As a person...

Stand up for another human who is in peril?

The earthly audience is diverse but the goal of evil is one. The mindset must be programmed to anticipate many scenarios including:

1. "the end of the world"

2. Alien invasion

3. Arrival of Christ

4. "Armageddon"

5. The golden age

6. Anti-Christ

7. etc

All of that and more can be made to seem real but the goal is getting human to accept world government rather than the real Kingdom of eternity.

I am Anti-Doomsday because I know that "predictive program" is a hoax with the goal of fear to be relieved by world government as the "global solution" as in Revelation 13:3.

I am anti-religion because they all sold their souls in their corporate leadership in a stalled shadow of darkness under enemy system control--- religions end up being God's main functional enemy by dysfunctional spirituality and corruption for earthly temptations of power and wealth. (People in religions are victims, they can be recovered; Rev14:6-7, and many will be.)

Bitter attitudes progress to resignation and apathy, it is useless. Love does stand up and fights like the tiger who may be scared, he may get shot, but the tiger is the tiger the known superior to human by sheer might and perfect beauty and purpose for this cycle. But it is a good fight, murdering the enemy is not in this game because they win by bloodguilt--- it is defeating hatred by doing good.

It may sound cliche, but to the victor it is the way and the separation will be real because the evil over this world is incapacitated in time, the evil in the world is deposed. It is the only way for love to rule, from the Immortal Spirit that will require superior force and power, the Cosmic Lion has that right from God Almighty and that is how it ends for world government. The spirit evil is neutralized by that superior power--- but alive. (Isaiah 24:21-22)

Attitudes of vanquished resignation and despair must be overcome, that energy is of no use but for more of the problem here. Just have to fight it to win. The victory is far beyond this world's toys, so-called power and lame riches, it is the whole universe worth of understanding and how to apply it for good of earth and its everlasting restoration to be under immortal good forever and what must be done to rid the evil will be done as the education of humans progresses.

The problem now is evil is allowed to reign for sovereign issue process to play out in everyone in different ways. But that reign ends, that problem is removed at the scale it is at now from the spirit realm. But, small attempts will be quelled in the micro-second of their move to fruition in the next. That is why there is none after the next in Universal Life Kingdom power. (Dan2:31-45; Rev14:6-7)

When a "New Universal Order" is coming a New World Order is small minded and in many errors and weaknesses. Don't get bogged down with what human calls understanding, humans know very very little of what there is to know on this planetary ship. It is already traveling space. lol
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 17-06-2018, 03:31 AM
SerendipityLizard SerendipityLizard is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 252
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTemple
The earthly audience is diverse but the goal of evil is one. The mindset must be programmed to anticipate many scenarios including:

1. "the end of the world"

2. Alien invasion

3. Arrival of Christ

4. "Armageddon"

5. The golden age

6. Anti-Christ

7. etc

All of that and more can be made to seem real but the goal is getting human to accept world government rather than the real Kingdom of eternity.

I am Anti-Doomsday because I know that "predictive program" is a hoax with the goal of fear to be relieved by world government as the "global solution" as in Revelation 13:3.

I am anti-religion because they all sold their souls in their corporate leadership in a stalled shadow of darkness under enemy system control--- religions end up being God's main functional enemy by dysfunctional spirituality and corruption for earthly temptations of power and wealth. (People in religions are victims, they can be recovered; Rev14:6-7, and many will be.)

Bitter attitudes progress to resignation and apathy, it is useless. Love does stand up and fights like the tiger who may be scared, he may get shot, but the tiger is the tiger the known superior to human by sheer might and perfect beauty and purpose for this cycle. But it is a good fight, murdering the enemy is not in this game because they win by bloodguilt--- it is defeating hatred by doing good.

It may sound cliche, but to the victor it is the way and the separation will be real because the evil over this world is incapacitated in time, the evil in the world is deposed. It is the only way for love to rule, from the Immortal Spirit that will require superior force and power, the Cosmic Lion has that right from God Almighty and that is how it ends for world government. The spirit evil is neutralized by that superior power--- but alive. (Isaiah 24:21-22)

Attitudes of vanquished resignation and despair must be overcome, that energy is of no use but for more of the problem here. Just have to fight it to win. The victory is far beyond this world's toys, so-called power and lame riches, it is the whole universe worth of understanding and how to apply it for good of earth and its everlasting restoration to be under immortal good forever and what must be done to rid the evil will be done as the education of humans progresses.

The problem now is evil is allowed to reign for sovereign issue process to play out in everyone in different ways. But that reign ends, that problem is removed at the scale it is at now from the spirit realm. But, small attempts will be quelled in the micro-second of their move to fruition in the next. That is why there is none after the next in Universal Life Kingdom power. (Dan2:31-45; Rev14:6-7)

When a "New Universal Order" is coming a New World Order is small minded and in many errors and weaknesses. Don't get bogged down with what human calls understanding, humans know very very little of what there is to know on this planetary ship. It is already traveling space. lol

There's a difference between religion and pseudoreligion -- spiritual beliefs out of something bad, or spiritual beliefs out of good intentions. No need to generalize an entire group of people. It's like stereotypes with racism or sexism -- stereotyping and judging people based on their religious beliefs is wrong.

I don't sense good intentions from you. All I sense is contempt. It's part of the rules of this forum to respect other's beliefs, and if you continue this, I'll report you to the moderators.

Please stop or leave. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 17-06-2018, 06:22 PM
StarTemple StarTemple is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
There's a difference between religion and pseudoreligion -- spiritual beliefs out of something bad, or spiritual beliefs out of good intentions. No need to generalize an entire group of people. It's like stereotypes with racism or sexism -- stereotyping and judging people based on their religious beliefs is wrong.

I don't sense good intentions from you. All I sense is contempt. It's part of the rules of this forum to respect other's beliefs, and if you continue this, I'll report you to the moderators.

Please stop or leave. Thank you.

The "religious" "corporate leadership" is all I criticize as stalled. The things you have sensed are within you as I have the evidence corporate religion has been compromised long ago. As far as people in religions I am realistic I am not God and can therefore not judge them having my own list of infractions to account for. You have read in your own ideas into my comment. The point of the comment, btw, is why they have to have a diverse programming agenda because people expect different scenarios for the future and they need to be able to provide an a diverse mindset.

Like, if I was commenting on a global digital currency, it would not attack anyone as you imply and as I said arguing and confrontational attitudes go nowhere. Instead I would just explain how the money system is to be affected by AI or near AI computing and global databases, for instance. It is part of the application of advanced technology's ability to database everyone as their future intent. And even now 97% of the money supply is digital, only a small percentage is actually physical currency so they will just shift that out and then make that 3% a digital thing but based on a global money order. It helps them in their objective because even now they are modern alchemists they just invent their own symbol of wealth, the global scale thing means they will have all the national wealth data to know how to implement that Revelation 13:3 "healing" phase after the fake armageddon period coming up. In Isaiah 41 it says "let the national groups regain power" prior to the world judgment.

There is no doubt the US Dollar is not to be the global currency it has been a tool to underpin 2/3's of the world currencies as the global "reserve currency" and its alchemy is it was treated like gold being based on it but they broke that USD based on gold relationship and sold the USD as if gold--- but it is not, it was a scam that will result in King North acquiring all the global gold as Daniel 11:42-43 in this process because gold has always been the basis of national sovereignty--- but now the nations also have much less gold and due to debt it is securitized as collateral, But it is such an enormous system and uninspectable so we can only guess in generic form and some think the globalists have a far larger gold supply than is reported which will come in handy in the Revelation 13:3 global "healing" recovery phase as a world government sovereignty start-up funding if need be.

But because they will own the physical nations, and they own the banking and investment system, and they will extract 500 trillion from Babylon the Great deposition, that massive gold and silver supply of Daniel 11:42-43 is a fourth means of massive wealth to actually deploy a world government and at Rev17:12 in a symbolic term of "one hour" it is something they must do, then they depose BTG and implement the stuff you are talking about--- the point is they will be and actually are in King North 8th King globalist system the richest system recovery in world history. It has all been by design and secrecy in international financial arts.

They can do it because they hope to have everyone databased as well, so much financial documentation we need to provide, like for a loan or a rental house, they will have in their quasi-AI database system--- so they could sucker people into the 666 by an "assured income", they could pay people to accept world government, they will easily be over a quadrillion in global wealth magnitude. And computers will be their brain center, big fast advanced computing and it will get more advanced over these last few years--- but a final warning will sum it all up so some can understand what is really going on.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 18-06-2018, 10:48 AM
SerendipityLizard SerendipityLizard is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 252
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTemple
The "religious" "corporate leadership" is all I criticize as stalled. The things you have sensed are within you as I have the evidence corporate religion has been compromised long ago. As far as people in religions I am realistic I am not God and can therefore not judge them having my own list of infractions to account for. You have read in your own ideas into my comment. The point of the comment, btw, is why they have to have a diverse programming agenda because people expect different scenarios for the future and they need to be able to provide an a diverse mindset.

Like, if I was commenting on a global digital currency, it would not attack anyone as you imply and as I said arguing and confrontational attitudes go nowhere. Instead I would just explain how the money system is to be affected by AI or near AI computing and global databases, for instance. It is part of the application of advanced technology's ability to database everyone as their future intent. And even now 97% of the money supply is digital, only a small percentage is actually physical currency so they will just shift that out and then make that 3% a digital thing but based on a global money order. It helps them in their objective because even now they are modern alchemists they just invent their own symbol of wealth, the global scale thing means they will have all the national wealth data to know how to implement that Revelation 13:3 "healing" phase after the fake armageddon period coming up. In Isaiah 41 it says "let the national groups regain power" prior to the world judgment.

There is no doubt the US Dollar is not to be the global currency it has been a tool to underpin 2/3's of the world currencies as the global "reserve currency" and its alchemy is it was treated like gold being based on it but they broke that USD based on gold relationship and sold the USD as if gold--- but it is not, it was a scam that will result in King North acquiring all the global gold as Daniel 11:42-43 in this process because gold has always been the basis of national sovereignty--- but now the nations also have much less gold and due to debt it is securitized as collateral, But it is such an enormous system and uninspectable so we can only guess in generic form and some think the globalists have a far larger gold supply than is reported which will come in handy in the Revelation 13:3 global "healing" recovery phase as a world government sovereignty start-up funding if need be.

But because they will own the physical nations, and they own the banking and investment system, and they will extract 500 trillion from Babylon the Great deposition, that massive gold and silver supply of Daniel 11:42-43 is a fourth means of massive wealth to actually deploy a world government and at Rev17:12 in a symbolic term of "one hour" it is something they must do, then they depose BTG and implement the stuff you are talking about--- the point is they will be and actually are in King North 8th King globalist system the richest system recovery in world history. It has all been by design and secrecy in international financial arts.

They can do it because they hope to have everyone databased as well, so much financial documentation we need to provide, like for a loan or a rental house, they will have in their quasi-AI database system--- so they could sucker people into the 666 by an "assured income", they could pay people to accept world government, they will easily be over a quadrillion in global wealth magnitude. And computers will be their brain center, big fast advanced computing and it will get more advanced over these last few years--- but a final warning will sum it all up so some can understand what is really going on.

No, I am still not convinced I'm seeing something myself in you. I don't see how the bible can be used for understanding digital currency -- it's wonderful for teachings such as kindness and faith -- but not corporations.

Your derivations and sources for these are vague. Your topics seem completely unrelated to each other, and your ideas are severely disorganized. You mention ideas without introducing them, and go into the middle of details in a heat of confusion.

That is not a sign of someone thinking clearly. Please be careful.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums