Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-01-2017, 01:38 AM
Ascender
astral police

Hi all
can astral police protect you ?
Because I have seen them around me in my room and they kind of look like this

I have asked them to protect me I feel kind of safe
wondered if you folks had similar experiences with these beings ?

They don't seem to be any threat or mean any harm

should I fully trust them ?
As you hear stories about these kind of agents .
Old 05-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Master
Never heard of astral police before. if you don't trust them totally at first then I wouldn't continue to open myself further in the name of curiosity.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all

Astral police are beings in the astral that in some way enforce the laws. They certainly do exist in some form in some parts of the astral as there are rules, laws, things that are forbidden, etc. and there has to be someone to enforce those otherwise no one would follow them. But if they are in your room then it's most likely not what would be considered astral police and it is beings taking that form for a specific reason. We have been programmed into believing the Men in Black archetype is an enforcer of a secret agenda, obscure laws/rules, and things of that nature. So for whatever reason the beings taking that form are trying to convey that image. They are taking that form because they have searched your consciousness and found that image, as to why they want to convey that image I cannot say. My best guess is so that you look as them as someone who holds knowledge on highly secret subjects, that way when they begin communication (in that form) you take what they are saying as the truth and believe them. But real astral police are too busy to just stand in your room all day and night.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Seeker

I had a experience with figures like that before. I just started into a projection and left my apartment. They were in another apartment and noticed me. They said your not suppose to be here. They started coming towards me. I instinctively dropped to one knee and sent a wave of love outwards away from me. They all of a sudden stopped said"he is an angel. I'm not messing with him." The shock of the situation snapped me back to my body. And I have not seen them since.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Direct your play. Be joyful

Since 2012, the beginning of my awakening, and self-deprogramming of dogma,
I do not experience any astral police or symbols of authority.

If I did, I would not care. Ignore them.
I do not experience any sensation of pain in this state.
I know I am phasing, so no thing can threaten me.

This is a great opportunity for me to have fun without any fear!
I can also query consciousness database for answers to any questions.

Since my thoughts and emotions manifest my will, I can direct my play in mindscape.
In this state, THINKS = THINGS

During phasing/astral projection, I often engage in play.
I love flying, body-morphing, dancing, teleportation to another reality frame,
manifesting a vortex to the void.
Then I relax in the state of "I am".
Old 09-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaminglila

Since my thoughts and emotions manifest my will, I can direct my play in mindscape.

no fear and no pain doesn't sound like a very enlightened state to me.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaminglila

I can assure you real astral police are not a manifestation. Astral realms have many things we have in our dimension such as money, jobs, work, schools, hobbies, video games, television, computers, phones, etc. and just like in this world these worlds need a policing force. The main difference is the dimension itself and what is and isn't possible in that dimension, but the laws are different as well and you can find yourself getting into trouble with the astral police for things you wouldn't here, and vice-versa. Maybe in your experiences that was so but you called it your "mindscape" which sounds like you're in some manifested training ground to me. Like in the Matrix where Neo trains, so yea anything could be possible there. But I'm talking about real living and breathing (maybe not literally breathing) worlds existing in dimensions like the one we live in. And these dimensions have some semblance of order in them including rules and laws and anything with those must have some type of force enforcing it and keeping order - and they certainly do. The lighter realms don't really need those types because everyone is working toward the same goal and in the same general state of mind, sure they can get moody but nothing requiring police. The middle realms and lower realms are a different story, everyone is mostly looking out for themselves so you certainly need someone to keep the order. In the lowest of realms though the astral police can be just as bad as the beings you'd think they are saving you from though.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all

There are Lunar (lower) Astral Authorities and Solar (Higher) Astral authorities...... one keeps you bound in the lower and the other keeps you PROTECTED ....... depends on which Astral realm you are in ~
Old 10-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Master

I havent come across like astral police but I have come across angels out there which monitor and look after things in places.

to should you trust these?.. I say, would you normally go and trust a stranger on the street in real life? I dont think its any differen, so I'd think no, you shouldnt just automatically go trusting any astral entity just cause its "acting" like it may be in authority. Negative entities can pose as all kinds of things and I've had one do that (she posed as a goddess but it was actually like a hag when tested).

I always test out entities I come across to try to make sure they are what they are giving out they are.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I havent come across like astral police but I have come across angels out there which monitor and look after things in places.
That is exactly what I wanted to say upon reading the opening post, but you did.

In the Astral Realms there's a 'hierarchy' of sorts according to the Astral level the spirits are on, but certain higher beings have the ability to travel between these levels to 'keep the peace' as it were.

Think of them less like cops and more like the 'Angel CIA', but they are only agents working for the Brotherhood of Light and I talked to 4 of them before. They make sure humans are protected from some of the lower entities.