Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Guide
Just my opinion, but ive been holding this in too long... 1 is the first number, therefore it is the most observed number... If there was a 9:59 phenomenon, THEN i would be amazed.

All the talk of 11:11 makes your body sync to notice when it is that time. Or it means you might be easily influenced. Or 1111 just plays the odds

Edit:
Sorry, i realize this isnt the scientific forums
Old 04-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Experiencer

11:11 Make a wish.... have you ever heard that expression? 11 is a master number and it means your ability to manifest your desires is strong. Your angels and guides are listening and they want to help. Be careful what you wish for though make sure it is really what you want. Energy is nuetral and so is the ability to manifest. You really only want to manifest good things with a positive intention. Following 11:11 you will most likely get a synchronicity signaling you have been heard. Synchronicity is not always numbers though sometimes it is words, animals, bugs etc.

Nameste`
Comp
Old 21-06-2018, 05:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
I suppose its different for everyone, but i sometime get scared that its bad news. I started seeing it a lot about a year before I lost my mom, so I thought they were prepping me for it. Its been a yr since I lost my mom, and I still keep seeing it. I dont want to lose my last remaining family, it scares me. Should i be scared? What are they wanting to tell me?

There's nothing to be afraid of 11:11. It's a sign that some one on the other side is trying to send you a message.

It means a reminder to be mindful of your thoughts and actions, you're being watched by some one in the celestial dimension. Whenever you see it, think about what your last thought was or the last thing you did. You will start to see a pattern.

When you see it, reach out to your Spirit guide for clarity. 11 is a master number for vision. Double 11, is vision into the Spirit world. Pay attention.

SF