Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-01-2018, 06:47 AM
Master
alpha state and day dreaming, astral projecting?

I've experienced astral projection with eyes opened before, similar to an out of body experience or near death experience. It was just one time though.

I've experienced astral projection while under the influence of drugs but probably less than 5 times and never by conscious choice.

The closest thing I've experienced to astral projection (unless the above are considered astral projection) is the alpha state of mind or day dreaming. I can easily access this state but it's never under my control like I imagined astral projection would be.

Basically I close my eyes, relax, and let my awareness go to wherever it wants to go. Sometimes I give an intention but that usually pulls me out of the state and into some kind of beta state where my mind interrupts me too much.

so what is considered astral projection? Do I have to numb my body and consciousness so much that I can't feel it at all, and that my mind is totally concentrated on the experience of my third eye and energy body?

Because right now I greatly prefer to be in my body and in my astral body at the same time. However I'm starting to think that my preference for being aware of my body might me blocking my ability to fully astral project. I think I might be just daydreaming or imaging things, and not really astral projecting.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:45 AM
Guide

lol dont think so much... let it flow.... :) Like dancing... if you think the whole time of where your suppose to move your feet and which way your going to lead your girl around next your probably going to mess it all up.. :)

Also dont let the experiences of others define how it should happen for you.... when I was astral projecting I would skip the whole vibration or paralyzed sensations... anyways... you could say that day dreaming is a form of projection and it definitely could be used to initiate a projection if you direct it the right way... day dream is good training on focusing and thinking with intention.... this is how you navigate the astral world and keep from judging lol and being judged by others... your thoughts our out loud and everyone can hear them because your basically shouting lol when your thinking.... you will also muffle or cover what is being said to you with your own thoughts and that would be the only thing you remember when you wake up lol.... also traveling place to place is easier if your able to use your consciousness to navigate..