Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Priestess HOD

Hail and Sweetest Greetings

I normally never do introductions of myself as i fall into a lurker statue quicky. So forgive me if this post is lacking in infomation you wish to see.
I am Priestess HOD ( HOD= heart of darkness from an old nick name, as well is that of a norse god's name) My real name however is Mara. I am a priestess of Odin, but i tell people its just a flashy title and nothing more.( saves from awkward moments) I am 19, yet i act as i feel that day, and have been studing different types of spirituallity since i was 10. I have a very strong catholic up bring but have moved away from it to my own " happy place". I really do know what more to say other then if you wish to know something ask a question.
AS for why i came into this forum, i think that i might be able to learn from others as well i may be able to share some things with others.

now i must say i'm sorry for posting a day later then i joined. I was in the middle of posting last night but was stolen away to watch a moive called " Griffin and Phoenix". The moive made me cry and if you knew me, you'd know i don't react much to movies. So if you was a good love moive that is cute/sad/happy then you'd like this. ( not meaning to sound as if im selling it ) I hope to chat with many of you and we'll see what happens

By Odin's hand, Blessed be.
Priestess HOD
Old 10-05-2007, 06:10 AM
Moonflower

Hi Mara

A very warm welcome thanks for the intro it dosent matter that it is a day late some people never introduce themselves, but we still get to know them through their posts..

Life is a continual lesson so develop with us all.

Love, light &blessings Moonflower x
Old 10-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Master
Hi Mara! I'm so very glad you found your way here! I look forward to seeing you often!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 11-05-2007, 10:39 AM
El Barto

Cani ask what HOD means?
Oh just kidding. a belated welcome
Old 11-05-2007, 11:11 AM
James2612

Hi Mara,

Its good to see your introduction. Welcome to SF, looking forward to seeing some of your posts!!

Dont be a strnger, hoep to chat again soon.

James
Closed Thread