Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2007, 03:03 PM
ljepotica

Dear Gomez,

Recently I've been meditating and when I reach the stage of complete silence this voice comes to me and says "Oi! shut it!!" and then stops...and then I've noticed that it will say "Oi! shut it!!" a further three times and then stop completely...

I wonder what that means?

I tried asking my guides and they just tell me to concentrate on the "Oi! shut it!!" aspect of life...but I'm real confused...

Please help here...

Thank you...
Old 22-01-2007, 04:19 PM
~Jay~

Dear Gomez,

Been listening to some really cheesy music today, cheesier than your average Gorgonzola. Think Begees, and you'll get an idea of the depths of my depravity.

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, stayin' aliiiive.........."

Oops, had a relapse there, lol.

Can u tell me if there's any hope for me?

Lots of love & anticipation,

Jay xx
Old 22-01-2007, 05:05 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
ha ha!!!! that's our hamster alright. he likes to stir when he gets bored so i hope he gets more "letters" sent to him.

Hey Rose, I really like your hedgehog. Is it a she, and if so, do you allow her to date hampsters?

Gomez
Old 22-01-2007, 05:06 PM
cweiters

Dear Gomez

I am lost, are you Staff too? Because if you are I need to extend you a big welcome before I ask these next two questions

Who are you and where in the heck did you come from the land of OZ?

Okay Mr. know all see all:

I allowed my sister to push my button again, yea I stepped right in the old trap again. because she's the old hag of us two bats what can I do to get her to straghten up and fly right, my way is the right way no doubt.

Love to all
cw
Old 22-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Makoorakoo

dear Gomez,

I am but a lowly student at school and I cant help but wonder why people do not express their spiritual beliefs and why we dont learn about them? Does school wish to destroy spirituality apart from the religious studies?

Martyn
Old 22-01-2007, 05:12 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljepotica
Dear Gomez,

Recently I've been meditating and when I reach the stage of complete silence this voice comes to me and says "Oi! shut it!!" and then stops...and then I've noticed that it will say "Oi! shut it!!" a further three times and then stop completely...

I wonder what that means?

I tried asking my guides and they just tell me to concentrate on the "Oi! shut it!!" aspect of life...but I'm real confused...

Please help here...

Thank you...

Meditation is awesome. About the "Oi! shut it!!", are there any windows open when you meditate? We wouldn't wnat your voice to catch a cold now, would we? And have you noticed the clever way I answered your question with more questions?

But seriously, I think "Oi! shut it!!" is the Masters way of reminding you to shut out distractions and open your heart and soul to the wisdom of your guides.

Gomez
Old 22-01-2007, 05:20 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranda
Dear Gomez!

Is it ok for me to die? I'm just confused!

Saranda

Me and the world would dearly miss your sweetness if you were to die, my darling Saranda. But a sad fact is that we all must die sometime. The great news is that you'll be reincarnated, and if I'm lucky, you'll come back as a really cute girly hampster. And if you do, I'd love to take you to the local feed store. Please don't be confused my dear, you're much to charming to be so distressed.

Gomez
Old 22-01-2007, 05:27 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Dear Gomez,

Been listening to some really cheesy music today, cheesier than your average Gorgonzola. Think Begees, and you'll get an idea of the depths of my depravity.

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, stayin' aliiiive.........."

Oops, had a relapse there, lol.

Can u tell me if there's any hope for me?

Lots of love & anticipation,

Jay xx

My motto is the cheesier the better, in actual cheese and especially in music. In fact I used to be Disco Ducks main squeeze. When we'd date I brought the cheese and she brought the quackers. You obcession with cheese in all it's glorious forms only proves that you are a mellow soul. Enjoy your next relapse kiddo.

Gomez
Old 22-01-2007, 05:40 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Dear Gomez

I am lost, are you Staff too? Because if you are I need to extend you a big welcome before I ask these next two questions

Who are you and where in the heck did you come from the land of OZ?

Okay Mr. know all see all:

I allowed my sister to push my button again, yea I stepped right in the old trap again. because she's the old hag of us two bats what can I do to get her to straghten up and fly right, my way is the right way no doubt.

Love to all
cw

My dear cweiters,

I'm sorry you're lost, I'll send out a search part right away. And yes, I'm the world's first Moderating Hampster, so thank you for your welcome and your hug. As for who I am, I'm a figment of the weird imagination of tiltjlp. I'm not sure where I came from because I just gave my map to the rescue team out looking for you.

As for your sister, I'm sure she means well, but she should know better than to go around pushing buttons. You just never know where those buttons may have been. I do hope that trap wasn't spring loaded. But if you called her an old hag, I can see why she got upset. As far as her flying right your way, just make sure to duck out of the way so you two don't crash.

Gomez
Old 22-01-2007, 05:51 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
dear Gomez,

I am but a lowly student at school and I cant help but wonder why people do not express their spiritual beliefs and why we dont learn about them? Does school wish to destroy spirituality apart from the religious studies?

Martyn

Yo Martyn,

Kid, I really like you, since you brought me a nice cheese ball along with your question. While you may be a student, never think of yourself as lowly. As for your question, most people are so wrapped up in their iPod headphone cords that they are unable to think of anything without a price tag. It takes highly evolved hampsters and members of this forum to understand spiritual matters.

Schools are only brick and morter, and only know about religion. Spirituality isn't scheduled until you graduate and enter the school of hard knocks. Go in peace my son and meditate.

Gomez
Closed Thread