Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Master
Well, previously I've already cited how the Almighty used those who despised and hated Him, to bring salvation to all who would believe.
Think about that! How is that possible?

Sky? "In him was life, and that life was the light of every man."
John 1:4
"I am he that lives, and was dead, and lives forever more". - Jesus
Revelation 1:18

His resurrection and ascension is a bodily one. The tomb left empty.
"From whence he will come to judge the living and the dead." His return is a physical return also.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-04-2019, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes some Christians do believe Jesus gave his life as a gift for others, but not all
The idea that he was hung on a tree and flogged on my behalf is abhorant to me so I most definitely will not be celebrating his death...

I recall also, that Peter was aghast that the Lord would bend down to wash Peter's feet. Saying no
to Him. But, Jesus responded that if He wouldn't let Him, Peter could have no part in Him.

In the same manner sky, you can have no part in Him, nor the salvation God wrought through Him for all, if you reject His atoning work, by His shed blood.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-04-2019, 01:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I recall also, that Peter was aghast that the Lord would bend down to wash Peter's feet. Saying no
to Him. But, Jesus responded that if He wouldn't let Him, Peter could have no part in Him.

In the same manner sky, you can have no part in Him, nor the salvation God wrought through Him for all, if you reject His atoning work, by His shed blood.

It is all allegorical & slightly incorrect..& it wasn't Jesus Christ washing the feet of peter...it was the "Christ Essence" of the 'Christ God entity" that was washing the "Soulself" of Peter...& of which would effectively transform Peter from the image of God, into the Very ESSENCE of God.

And Jesus would have replied with...Peter, if you do not let The Christ God Entity to cleans/transform your Soulself, you cannot be a part of the Christ God entity....& you will not gain entry into the Holy Kingdoms.

Morpheus, maybe you could stop schooling others, & maybe listen to others knowledge..for maybe the good book is not on the money.
Jesus does not wash clean, BUT God can & does, if we desire it.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Well, previously I've already cited how the Almighty used those who despised and hated Him, to bring salvation to all who would believe.
Think about that! How is that possible?

Sky? "In him was life, and that life was the light of every man."
John 1:4
"I am he that lives, and was dead, and lives forever more". - Jesus
Revelation 1:18

His resurrection and ascension is a bodily one. The tomb left empty.
"From whence he will come to judge the living and the dead." His return is a physical return also.

Saul’s Conversion Acts 9
Old 20-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Suspended
Hi jojo, I still can't understand that satan and his demons were created as perfect beings, are you sure?
Weren't they created as imperfect beings?
Because I still believe that perfect beings don't do bad things.
I do believe that imperfect beings do bad things intentionally or unintentionally.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:13 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi jojo, I still can't understand that satan and his demons were created as perfect beings, are you sure?
I do believe that imperfect beings do bad things intentionally or unintentionally.

humans were given free will, Jehovah God didn't order the first couple around. they were allowed to live a happy life. all they had to do was follow ONE command. that was to NOT eat of a certain tree. that free will God gave us, was NOT to be used for bad, but for good ,(Gal. 5:13). see ,(Gal. 5:16,17 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish). the "lush of the flesh", same as "spirit of the flesh" or "works of the flesh." it's doing whatever we want , even if it goes against how Jehovah and Jesus feel.

see (Gal. 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness. idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies. envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God). again, Angels were created perfect. unlike humans, they didn't come through sin. I'm sure ,because Jehovah's words said so. see...

(Ezek. 28:13,14 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created. “You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. You were "PERFECT" in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you).

like humans, they also had FREE WILL. but they were NOT suppose to use it in a disobedient way. like humans, Jehovah nor Jesus wanted to play mind controlling games. if that were the case, ALL humans would be today worshiping Jehovah God. it wouldn't have been NO reason to send Jesus in order us to be saved. we would today be Perfect!.

it took one bad apple, to spoil some of the Heavenly bunch. again one Angel wanted God's Glory, and the Heart can be wicked at times ,(Pro. 6:14 Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord). he became Jehovah and Jesus enemy. just a humans can choose to be good or bad, so could Angels. though we have to fight to be good. they didn't, they were created to be good. some because of free will, choose to do what was bad.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:

' In the same manner sky, you can have no part in Him, nor the salvation God wrought through Him for all, if you reject His atoning work, by His shed blood.'

Thank God for that Shedding blood for me is abhorrent Morph and I am quite content to have no part in it.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break

The Christ God entity, does not create useless unloving things...unlovingness is a useless thing.

Unlovingness, creates more unlovingness...there are no lessens in unlovingness.

God, only creates good & perfect things. HOWEVER, good & perfect beings can stray from perfection with just one very minor misjudgment...& one misjudgment can lead to another & so on, untill that good & perfect being has spiraled into an abyss of darkness.

HOWEVER...as I have mentioned many times before, any being who is of the divine angelic realm, can not fall from such grace, it is an impossibility.

That is what the transforming Holy Spiritual essence of the Godhead is in creation for. It transforms the natural man/Spirit, into the very divine Christ essence, of the Christ God entity.
It is the plan of Christ God. To transform everyone into the divine, so that they can dwell in the angelic Holy Kingdoms.

Angels are angelic, of a divinely pure nature, & are as God is...all Holy, all Loving & all Merciful...& because they are that, they can never fall from such grace.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
It is all allegorical & slightly incorrect..& it wasn't Jesus Christ washing the feet of peter...it was the "Christ Essence" of the 'Christ God entity" that was washing the "Soulself" of Peter...& of which would effectively transform Peter from the image of God, into the Very ESSENCE of God.

And Jesus would have replied with...Peter, if you do not let The Christ God Entity to cleans/transform your Soulself, you cannot be a part of the Christ God entity....& you will not gain entry into the Holy Kingdoms.

Morpheus, maybe you could stop schooling others, & maybe listen to others knowledge..for maybe the good book is not on the money.
Jesus does not wash clean, BUT God can & does, if we desire it.

neil, you've been wrong when I first saw your posts, and you are wrong today. Especially about "the good book".
Prophecy confirms and substantiates the Word of the Almighty to us, Who Jesus is, in the flesh.

Revelation 22:16 -
"I Jesus have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the churches. I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

You can spout your illicit nonsense here in the Christian forum all you want. But your words will come back to you many times over in unfortunate manner.
As will others who spout lies out of spite, and in disinformation.

"... For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Jesus
Mathew 12:36

Old 21-04-2019, 01:25 AM
Master

Quote:
neil, you've been wrong when I first saw your posts, and you are wrong today. Especially about "the good book".
Prophecy confirms and substantiates the Word of the Almighty to us, Who Jesus is, in the flesh.

Revelation 22:16 -
"I Jesus have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the churches. I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

You can spout your illicit nonsense here in the Christian forum all you want. But your words will come back to you many times over in unfortunate manner.
As will others who spout lies out of spite, and in disinformation.

"... For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Jesus
Mathew 12:36

SMILES Morpheus..SMILES...you will know in the end won't you.

However, unlike yourself, I know at this very moment, because as I have said I have been privileged to some sights & information, that would blow your mind & completely shater your faith in your good book for ever more.

Regards..Neil...SMILES.