Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Seeker

is there anyone out there who can help me clear my heart chakra

is there a caring person out there who can help me with an emotional block? I find that I just need a caring, safe space, and my body will release the energy blockage on its own. in other words, I need to cry this out. please let me know if you can help. we can communicate on discord if you have it and do a call? thanks. if you look through the threads ive made you can see that ive been dealing with this issue for a while now. please let me know. thanks.

ive already tried a billion things and a billion people. it came out when I was in the presence of one person, but unfortunately I wasn't with him for long enough. which is why I'm looking for another special person to help me out.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:38 AM
ant

Hey Matey,

No one,i mean no one is going to unblock your blockages.

It starts with you and you only.

Looking back on your posts,it's due to your unresolved trauma.

What's helped me,is just an acceptance,surrendering and that everything in life happens for a reason.

Life,all orchestrated to get you where your at now and for good reason.

You need to resolve your trauma with just some simple reasoning and acceptance ie:everything in life happens for a reason,good or bad and life is what it is.

And there are many more people worse off than you are.

It is and can be simple as that,no need to over think things nor look for bandaid fixes.

The rest is up to you now and you can either keep on ignoring good advice,swimming against the tide or swim.

Accept the things you can change,accept the things you can't and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quieten the monkey mind by learning,learn on how the mind works,it's helped me.

Tinybuddha is a great start point.

Good luck.: )
Old 11-03-2019, 03:25 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Hey Matey,

No one,i mean no one is going to unblock your blockages.

It starts with you and you only.

Looking back on your posts,it's due to your unresolved trauma.

What's helped me,is just an acceptance,surrendering and that everything in life happens for a reason.

Life,all orchestrated to get you where your at now and for good reason.

You need to resolve your trauma with just some simple reasoning and acceptance ie:everything in life happens for a reason,good or bad and life is what it is.

And there are many more people worse off than you are.

It is and can be simple as that,no need to over think things nor look for bandaid fixes.

The rest is up to you now and you can either keep on ignoring good advice,swimming against the tide or swim.

Accept the things you can change,accept the things you can't and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quieten the monkey mind by learning,learn on how the mind works,it's helped me.

Tinybuddha is a great start point.

Good luck.: )

Notice how I said help me clear it, not clear it for me.

I'm tired of me explaining what I need, and then some pretentious person comes in and tells me what I need without even really understanding my issue, as if they know my issue better than i do.

Is there anyone here who can provide a safe, caring space for me to release this energy? All I need is for you to hold a safe caring space
Old 11-03-2019, 06:25 AM
ant

Yes i did and again,no one else is going to clear your blockages until you resolve your trauma.

Good luck.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Yes i did and again,no one else is going to clear your blockages until you resolve your trauma.

Good luck.
And again, you have no idea what you're talking about, thanks.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Master

Hi Babaji,

I know exactly how that feels like. I had the same problem during my Kundalini Awakening back in December 2012. Fortunately a higher being (what you would call an ascended master, I suppose) stepped in and performed healing / shaktipat on me, removing the energy block. Before that I was in serious pain and my nervous system was basically shutting down. I experienced panic attacks and developed agoraphobia. It felt like having a constant heart attack and I wasn’t sure I would survive. It is possible I could help you, I have since learnt a trick or two from these higher beings. I am currently feeling a bit under the weather, but I will attempt to clear the block once I am a bit better. I will need a photo though, to establish an energetic connection. If you are interested, let me know.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi Babaji,

I know exactly how that feels like. I had the same problem during my Kundalini Awakening back in December 2012. Fortunately a higher being (what you would call an ascended master, I suppose) stepped in and performed healing / shaktipat on me, removing the energy block. Before that I was in serious pain and my nervous system was basically shutting down. I experienced panic attacks and developed agoraphobia. It felt like having a constant heart attack and I wasn’t sure I would survive. It is possible I could help you, I have since learnt a trick or two from these higher beings. I am currently feeling a bit under the weather, but I will attempt to clear the block once I am a bit better. I will need a photo though, to establish an energetic connection. If you are interested, let me know.
Hi do you think you can hold a safe caring space for me?
Old 11-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaji
Hi do you think you can hold a safe caring space for me?
I don't know what you mean by that. What I'm talking about is an energy transfer to your heart chakra, which should help to flush out any blockages. Ideally, I would do this in person, but I can also do this remotely, through a photo.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaji
is there a caring person out there who can help me with an emotional block? I find that I just need a caring, safe space, and my body will release the energy blockage on its own. in other words, I need to cry this out. please let me know if you can help. we can communicate on discord if you have it and do a call? thanks. if you look through the threads ive made you can see that ive been dealing with this issue for a while now. please let me know. thanks.

ive already tried a billion things and a billion people. it came out when I was in the presence of one person, but unfortunately I wasn't with him for long enough. which is why I'm looking for another special person to help me out.

Remember that the Creator is Love, and Love holds all things together. You want to have an emotional blockage healed/released which is in line with your energy body. Perhaps begin to seek the Love of the Creator and this experience will sort out all the rest.

In all religions, God is Love... and are you not one with God? Then begin to think of yourself as an embodiment and vessel of Love.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:02 PM
Knower

Hi Babaji, I feel for you, it's awful feeling so blocked and in constant pain. I've gone through this myself recently and only in the past couple of days felt a shift, for me, it was crystals. I have a clear quartz and labradorite crystal on me and I feel again. If that's your kind of thing or you're interested in trying it, it could help you... If not that, have you tried counselling? That can be a real support during tough times...