Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-12-2018, 06:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Ill try to explain the video in a different way. Say this screen was filled with squares. You are in the center square. Moving up is moving forward in time. You move up only one square but any square from the far left to the far right. Each square is a different possibility. Depending on your consciousness in this moment and belief in the next will influence the square you move to. Anything is possible. Time is only a perception because in reality, more than one time, and all time is, and has already happened. The forth dimension, time, is smeared if you will. A lot of this is based on the probability of the electrons wave potential. That all paths were taken, not only the one seen at the time of measurement.

Its fun to think of it in the context of a simulation hypothesis. If you had to make a system where multiple versions of reality where happening at once you would split it up in pieces of time, the planck time, and put it on a grid so it takes less processing power. jumping from square to square forward in time. it basically means that reality has a plasticity to it, and life in this moment is seen through the filter of consciousness, how you see the past and your potential future.
Old 18-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Master
Those from other realities that are not physical can still perceive the physical tree the same as those that are of the physical reality.

The non physical beings do not have a physical brain.

The brain is just an organ that allows what we are of the physical to perceive this physical reality.

It doesn't mean that physical beings are perceiving an illusion and a reality that isn't real just because the physical being has a brain lol .

x daz x
Old 18-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Master
Hello Shivani, Captain, MissH, Stillwaters, God-Like, and all who've contributed on this thread!
I haven't watched the video but I have read through most of the posts. But here are my thoughts on this re: consciousness...

This material expression (our universe, ourselves) is 4:96 of a total 100% of what else is known to exist but cannot all be measured (the dark energy and matter), in balance against the antimatter, at a ratio of 1:1.

This Reality
In the physical realm, we experience linear time. That's basically the point. In each moment of time (experiened as a planck moment or unit of time), we have a limited yet still infinite range of potential intent, thought, word, and deed. So does everyone else...

So, in each moment of what we experience as time, we take decisions and make choices. The moment is gone in our linear experience. And it forms the set of moments and manifest realities that have passed in our linear time, which define our instance of manifest reality, our 4:96 physical realm.

Thus, we must accept ownership and responsibility for the reality that our interaction and engagement with this existence have real outcomes. Our intent, thought, word, and deed that we manifest all have a reality, an impact on this existence. (As does our very presence, of course...but that is common to all realms.) That acceptance and ownership comes with awareness...also the point of being here.

So...this is the strange bit...are we located in a spiritual and physical reality of infinite potential and choice? Yes. Which arises and then collapses to one set of outcomes at each planck "moment" for the combined expression of this universe, this physical reality, soup-to-nuts. And on to the next moment.

Fundamentally Different
Those outcomes where Elvis didn't yet die and Hitler rules the world are a different expression of this universe entirely, one that doesn't exist...and this is why the Mandela effect is so profound, IMO. Because it's essentially a proof that different branches or instances of this physical universe exist at dimensions higher than our day-to-day, moment-by-moment 5-D experience of planck time (linear time). And that we have moved across branches that are separated by more than space or time, and by more than probability or infinite choice in the moment.

That's the key distinction...a choice you make (from your limited but infinite possibilities) is in this instance of our physical realm, the realm of all that is and has been in this time and space. The realm where Elvis died and the dinosaurs are no more, and Hitler was defeated. And...where Mandela died only recently, in the 21st century. I remember Mandela dying in prison more than 20 years before his current death, and I recall his wife as a widow (now, they were divorced for many years prior to his death). That is essentially the same sort of fundamental shift as a reality where Hitler didn't die and won, but just not so grievous a difference.

A choice you make in a reality where any of those things is not the case is one that is no longer the same instance of that reality. It is a fundamental shift in a way that your infinite subset of choices in each moment is not. It is fundamentally a different instance occurring and manifesting at 6D or higher -- although it may be very, very similar and in fact would need to be, in order to best hold the energy of the first.

How and Why?
Now...given that we don't get there till we all get there (also true here, regarding how the instance of physical reality resonates with the energy), how have we come to a place that is in fact different to what many of us recall? A place where we have a dawning awareness of what has changed? Of how what we do contributes to our collective experience and can impact our collective environment, and somehow perhaps even our fundamental reality?

What is the meaning of coming to this awareness of being in this fundamentally different realm? Could it be to open our eyes further to taking ownership of who and what we are? Which is the being and the doing of authentic love?

It may help to keep in mind that, as profound as the concept is (being in a fundamentally different expression of material reality), any other reality must still be very, very similar, in order to hold the energy from the first reality. Also that changes at this level that do not involve evolution through consciousness and manifesting balance and love in this reality are still just brute force. Meaning, we cannot just expect to "roll over" by brute force from a world of environmental destruction and general imbalance to one where all our deeply enmeshed collective problems in this material reality are resolved, LOL, just because we keep firing off the Hadron supercollider or similar ...though we may find that some random things have unexpectedly changed.

(I just checked...the last supercollider run ended 3 Dec 2018 after a few months "on".)
https://home.cern/news/opinion/accel...nclusion-run-2

Rather, it seems to me, what we can do is take ownership of our individual and collective experience and outcomes in this instance of reality, which occurs when we choose to be here now, and to be love now.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 18-12-2018 at 08:28 PM. Reason: added *probability etc.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Thumbs up

Wow, 7L....that was EXCELLENT!!!

And Still Waters thank you for this:
Quote:
P.S. If you have not read "The Message In Our Time" by Pir Vilayat Khan about his father,
Hazrat Inayat Khan, you might want to explore it as it approaches spirituality from both
the abstract and the logical/scientific. It's an interesting blend. I studied under Pir Vilayat Khan
many years ago and it was an incredible experience even though he was not my primary spiritual guide.
http://www.omegapub.com/?page_id=180

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, 7L....that was EXCELLENT!!!

Hey there, much love back atcha Miss H
It's just me, my close soul fam, and my merry band of guides

I often ask them for insight and clarity...though some have required hours of basic education on my part, as well, like the above.

Peace & blessings :
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Master
I didn't get to watch the video. But I think I know what your talking about. Let me know if this helps. What the lights are on everyone sees an oak tree. If we see golden acorns on it we "might" want to get to the tree. Ok so let's turn the lights off. You see nothing but darkness. That's when this really change. The oak tree is still there but you don't see it. That's when realities changes. How I get to that tree in the dark is going to be different than how you get to the tree. But if we both get to the tree at some point does it matter how we got there if we so choose to get there in the first place. I don't know if that helps. You can tell me if it doesn't help. Maybe I have the wrong idea.
Old 18-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color 1D Linear- 2D Enclosure- 3D Enclosure- 3D + Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
HIn the physical realm, we experience linear time.
7L

Non-linear thinking

Pi { 3.14 } may contain the most-abstract-connection between 3-fold, 4-fold and 5-fold

1.9 40 66 7 49 0 72 92 95 = phi { 3.14 / 1.618 }

I take note of #7 falling in 7th overall positioning as I do in the following;

31.00 62 7 66 80 2998 = Pi^3{ XYZ aka 3D }

24.35 22 7 27 58 50 06 09 = Pi^4{ XYZ...t.. } /4 { renormalization of time to 3D }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there connection to 66 or as 66.4 as associated with time

66.40 90 9 10 34 00 24 = Pi^4 - 31 { 5-fold primary set of great circles left or right, not both sets of 31 }

31.00 62 7 66 80 2998

0.51 52 8 66 24 20 = 1.618 { phi } / 3.14 { Pi }

Black hole (X) as cosmic egg (XYX) is my vote for eternally existent SPACE-coding RNA-DNA humans (*X*)

* * = consciousness

(*X*) = human RNA-DNA coding within black hole and its event horizon surface

/ Y \ = fermions ---perpendiducal bisection---

\__/ = bosons ---parrallel bisection---

Black hole contracting on self with evaporation as EMRadiation

We may say that Universe is based on a 3-fold, cosmic fourness, that has hexagonal associations via 4-fold asymmetry

That still leaves for consideration, 5-fold{ icosahedral } ergo phi { 1.618 golden mean } as it has 12 potential penta{5}gons and 15 potential phi-based rectangles.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 19-12-2018, 07:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Dan Dannett says consciousness is an emergent phenomenon. That our focus is limited. Our minds only remember what is needed. Even memories are pixelated, focusing in on the main points of interest only to blur the rest, so to is the flow of experience. If you were studying in a library for a few hours you could miss the clock chime for the first two hours and if you were able to tune out the third, then you would have left the library never hearing the bell at all. But if for some reason someone called attention to the third one you could then remember all three. The mind thinks ahead, even in a couple different directions, anticipating the next move. Is this free will? Dennett makes the argument that consciousness is an illusion. Basically saying we feel like we are conscious because of what we forget. I think he's half right. Unsymbolized thought plays a part. Thought without words or images. Emotional thinking that quickly gets absorbed into the human experience.

Last edited by Jefferson : 19-12-2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
There are theory physicists who, as a result of experiments and math equations, believe reality is an illusion.
I agree. We realize the illusion.

Quote:
Everything we perceive to be real, isn't.
Another way to put it might be, "That which is real, is so, for us, because we perceive it to be so."

Quote:
Yes, when we see, hear, taste, smell, and feel, seems real, if you define reality as that of which your five senses detect.

Of course the five senses are also part of that same realusion.

Quote:
Particles are waves until observed. That is, all possibilities of an event exist. I've tried to understand the " double slit " experiment, and the more I try, the more confusing it becomes.
The TV broadcast signal is a wave. Within that wave is encoded information. The TV observes the wave, extracts the information to create the pixels it needs to project an illusion of reality onto the screen of your mind that you get to experience. The wave has the information to create many different illusions of reality, it is you who tune the TV to the channel you wish to experience.

Waves are waves, always have been, and always will be. The information to create the particle is contained within the vibrations (standing waves) of the quantum field. The particle is made real within your (and any other entangled) consciousness according to the mechanics of realization of information. The mechanics that allows us to entangle (not merge) our consciousnesses and co-create and share an experience of reality. All possibilities of an event, along with all potential causal chains that could emanate from that event, have always existed, still exist, and always will exist. That which is realized in your present moment is the one your consciousness chooses to observe, that which your awareness is aware of, and hence made real for you. It is you who channel the reality you wish to experience. It is "It from Bit", and you are the CPU.

Quote:
Another experiment baffles me to no end. Your brain makes a choice 6-7 seconds before you're aware of it. Now, how can that be?
It does! Yet we go right on taking credit for all those choices. If fact, your big bullsheetin brain (both of them) will make up a story and take credit for choices it had nothing at all to do with (google split brain experiments). Your thinker is more of a military adviser than it is a General, even though it likes to take credit for winning the battle and blame others for any loses.

It may seem mean to tell you this on Christmas Eve, but it really is meant to be a gift. That you that you have worked so hard to create, that you have been forming and shaping since the day you were born, that is also an illusion. I am not saying it is not real, just that it is an illusion. An image of self sculpted by you, based on your impressions of the world and its impressions of you. At least in that sense, you are fully self-realized. What it all boils down to in so many words is that you, your five senses, that world out there, they are all in your head. Even your head is all in your head. And that is really what and where reality is, IMO. Now, why? That is much harder to wrap the head around.

Last edited by ketzer : 25-12-2018 at 03:46 AM.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Master
What is the foundation that is real that is used and then compared to be an illusion?

This is the whole dilemma that I hear and see .

What is present that is real that is not illusory or unreal?

If all that we have is an illusory or unreal person that speaks of being unreal or illusory then whatever is evaluated is tarred with the same unreal / illusory brush.

What is the real comparison that is of this world?

x daz x