Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
No problem at all!...Was just wondering, in case I should comment...
but I had not left a link.
My believe is when someone has the gift of discernment they
can tell if they are 'being fooled' or fed some untruth.
No devil in sheep's clothing has a chance fooling me.
I am confident of that...it is like I had a meter placed into my chest..
it is actually uncanny.

Well you should cherish that because there is no doubt in my mind I could be fooled. I am So naive. My heart feels compassion for even the worst kind of person.. and I can easily be tricked. Its happened many times. I'm too trusting and loving. :(
Old 20-04-2016, 04:15 AM
Master

link

Heeeelow allll.

& hi Jatd,
So I had been wondering if you might have been refering to a post from myself, in regaurds to the link mentioned....but I'm thinking you were probably not refering to myself, as I am also not the 'OP'.
I did go back to my posts on this thread and I couldn't locate a link posted by myself.
Maybe if you feel up to letting me know if the post & link in question is one of mine or not, I would be most appreciative.

Ta neil....'SMILES'.
Old 20-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Heeeelow allll.

& hi Jatd,
So I had been wondering if you might have been refering to a post from myself, in regaurds to the link mentioned....but I'm thinking you were probably not refering to myself, as I am also not the 'OP'.
I did go back to my posts on this thread and I couldn't locate a link posted by myself.
Maybe if you feel up to letting me know if the post & link in question is one of mine or not, I would be most appreciative.

Ta neil....'SMILES'.

Hi friend, yes my post was for the OP... Not that they will ever see it. But if you have something you would like to comment in regards to my post, please feel free! :)
Old 21-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
Hi friend, yes my post was for the OP... Not that they will ever see it. But if you have something you would like to comment in regards to my post, please feel free! :)

Wish I could reaveal to everyone what it is that I have been made aware of in the last five yrs.
And it is what I believe that Jesus was revealing to the people of his time. And what I believe has been twisted in the biblical scriptures of all sorts.
It is something that 100% makes dark spiritual beings very angry about. And will totally ruin the life of a human when spiritual beings realize that their dark agenda is compromised.

It is something that needs to be dealt with on a one to one personal basis for each and every person. With the absolute support of groups of people ready to carry your day to day lives when in need, and especially with your family.

Because when the dark spiritual beings agenda becomes compromised all hell breaks out for the persons that the dark ones have so much invested in.

And I can speak from 5 going on 6 yrs of hellish physical torment....and there is only one thing that is seeing me through it all whilst I am doing it all alone, because no one understands the reality of it all, and that is every word in the Padgett Messages.....AND ESPECIALLY THE ""PRAYER"" FROM JESUS, THAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN THOSE MESSAGES.

I believe also that it is Gods divine love/very essence that saves and forgives....and not Jesus's divine blood that is the savior, or the spilling of his fleshly divine blood, be a reason for our forgiveness.
Just as the Messages state.

I have recently said to Horace on a different thread, that I will speak to him about it all in the future, the future life of a spiritual being....&I look forward to meeting you there as well, & we can chat some about the validity of the Padgett Messages and what I have un earthed that no one seems to be aware of.

Jatd friend.... SMILES from me.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:15 AM
Master

The Prayer Perfect ….given to James Padgett, of the Padgett Messages, from a spirit who claims to be Jesus.

This is a modern version of the Prayer.

Our Father, in the Celestial Heaven, we recognize You as all Holy, loving and merciful, and we as Your children, are not the subservient, sinful or depraved creatures the teachers of old would have us believe. We are the greatest and most wonderful of all Your creations, and the objects of Your great Soul’s Love and tenderest care.

Your Will is that we become at-one with You, and partake of the great Love bestowed upon us through Your Mercy and desire that we become, in truth, Your children through love, not through the sacrifice and death of any of Your creatures.

We pray that You will open up our souls to the inflowing of Your Love, and then will come the Holy Spirit to bring into our souls Your Divine Love in great abundance, until we are transformed into the very Essence of Yourself. Then will come to us such faith as will cause us to realize that we are truly Your children, and one with You in very Substance, and not in image only.

Give us such faith as will cause us to know that You are our Father, the bestower of every good and perfect gift, and that only we, ourselves, can prevent Your Love changing us from a mortal into an immortal.

Let us never cease to realize that Your Love is waiting for each and all of us, and that when we come to You in faith and earnest aspiration, Your Love will never be withheld from us.

Keep us in the shadow of Your Love every hour and moment of our lives and help us to overcome all the temptations of the flesh, and the influence of the powers of the evil ones, which so constantly surround us and endeavor to turn our thoughts away from You to the pleasures and allurements of this world.

We thank You for Your Love and the privilege of receiving It. We know You are the Loving Father who smiles upon us in our weakness, and is always ready to help us, and take us to Your Arms of Love.

We pray this with all the earnestness and sincere longings of our souls, and trusting in Your Love, give You all the glory, honor and love that our finite souls can give.

Amen.