Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Emilio

Lightbulb My enlightening presentation of myself

Hi all
I'm Emilio Claudius

I'm lovely, hansom, absolutely magnificent. The master of my creation and reality.

I have come to join your forum for the purpose of giving myself a joyfull experience. To share my wisdom with you and to allow your wisdom to give colour to my reality.
I'm a coach into the spirit world. I give a broader perspective on the now moment and the reality we live in. I teach by example.
My example, Is that of a human being that is just like you. I have my ups and downs, but I think they are absolutely great!! they propel my being into new ways of experiencing reality, life and death.
What can be more magnificent then the journey on earth. We allow ourselves the joy of being able to touch. We can have a wonderfull experience with the taste of food. We can have sex!!! woow that is absolutely faboulous sweety, darling sweety, sweety darlig (as they would say in the sitcom by the name absolutely faboulous )
We can experience the deepest of sorrow and the highest of love. What if this is the only place where we can do that.
You would probably not think about karma or afterlife, or past lives, or midlives...............crises I'm funny aint I??? (why crises in plural. I'm from Denmark and English is not my native language, so why not call it crisisis. You know in danish
Old 20-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Moonflower

Hi Emilio

Well that is certainly an intro brimming with confidence positively positive.

Apart from that a very warm welcome aboard SF I hope we match up to your ideals lol..

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x
Old 20-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Priestess HOD

Sweetest Greetings Emilio.
My that was one introduction :) and to match you positively magnificant post, i end mine short and sweet. Welcome.

By Odin's hand, Blessed be.
Priestess HOD
Old 20-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Emilio

Well thank you...you two

And Ideals are strucktures of our creations.

What is....is
Love Emilio
Old 20-05-2007, 11:03 PM
James2612

Errmmmm...
Hi and welcome to SF, i hope you are as happy with this forum as your are with your self!
I can see some fun posts comming from you, and i look forward to them!

Hope to see you around!

James
Old 21-05-2007, 06:06 AM
elaine

What an entrance!!!See you around the board.

Regards elaine
Old 21-05-2007, 07:35 AM
cosmic

That was certainly a grand entrance, Emilio. I'm new here too and look forward to more of your posts.

And you're right - sex is absolutely fabulous. Sweety darling sweety sweety darling.
Old 21-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Enlightener

Hello Emilio,

Hope to see you round the forums :)

Enlightener
Closed Thread