Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealingLight77
Hi Nada,

There are ways to close down telepathy. Please know that YOU are the one in control of what you receive. Although if you don't practice meditation or concentration, it can be a little more difficult to exercise your will in this way.

Try this method and let us know if it works - it's a secret that is taught in some metaphysical circles: when you start receiving a message from him, simply send him (telepathically) a big, bright red dot back. Visualize it in your mind. Then say very firmly, either out loud or in your mind, "I am in control of what I receive. I choose to CLOSE this communication. This is an invasion of my privacy and I do not accept it." (Or something along those lines). Be very firm and KNOW that you have the right to accept or not accept something. Keep picturing sending him the red dot.

Also, have you tried approaching this man in person? There may be some sort of miscommunication going on.

Hi Healing light,
Thank you for providing me with the method to block the communication.
You provided me exactly what I was searching for. - the actual "how" to block it.
I am going to use it right away.

I used to do meditation and I was thinking about meditating again. Somehow I stopped meditating.

Years ago when he was doing this to me, I tried to communicate with him but it did not go very well. Nonetheless, he did stopped and moved on.
I have been trying to ignore it as best as I can for last few days and it seems to be working somewhat because it is not as intense as before and it is sporadic.
Old 29-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
Nada, this is a classic example of both psychic projection and psychic attack. Your psychic is full of ****, and it is quite possible that she herself has been compromised.
I find it interesting that he only seems to come near you when ever he is single. This certainly does not imply some type of good deed that needs to be done. This implies psychic attack based on sexual desire and the need to instil desire in to you.

This person has already gained control over you due to the fact you have noted you will 'miss' his energy when it is gone. This is what I would class as an MEI or Malevolent Energetic Invasion.
You can believe the whole twin soul past life thing if you wish, but you will only fool yourself and fall further afoul to this serial pest.

Hi Vulkus,
Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you and I have been trying to figure out how he does what he is doing.
I have a feeling that he is learning OBE/Astral projection or something similar.
It has been 8years since the last time when his energy was invading my space. And based on how precise and how strong his energy is this time around after all those years, I am guessing that he has perfected whatever he has been learning and has become very good at it.
Years ago, whenever he tried to invade my space, I was able to blast his energy out of my space with a method that I had learned. But this time the same blast method has not worked. It keeps bouncing off from its target this time around. Since I stopped meditating and not practicing it anymore, I may become weak as well.
I will look up MEI since I have never heard this before.
I am also going back to meditating, clearing energy and protecting my space again.
Old 29-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
Nada, this is a classic example of both psychic projection and psychic attack. Your psychic is full of ****, and it is quite possible that she herself has been compromised.
I find it interesting that he only seems to come near you when ever he is single. This certainly does not imply some type of good deed that needs to be done. This implies psychic attack based on sexual desire and the need to instil desire in to you.

This person has already gained control over you due to the fact you have noted you will 'miss' his energy when it is gone. This is what I would class as an MEI or Malevolent Energetic Invasion.
You can believe the whole twin soul past life thing if you wish, but you will only fool yourself and fall further afoul to this serial pest.

Hi Vulkus,
Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you and I have been trying to figure out how he does what he is doing.
I have a feeling that he has been learning OBE/Astral projection or something similar.
It has been 8years since the last time when his energy was invading my space. And based on how precise and how strong his energy is this time around after all those years, I am guessing that he has perfected whatever he has been learning and has become very good at it.
Years ago, whenever he tried to invade my space, I was able to blast his energy out of my space with a method that I had learned. So, he had to show up in my physical space more often.
But this time the same blast method has not worked. It keeps bouncing off from its target this time around. Since I stopped meditating and not practicing it anymore, I may become weak as well.
I will look up MEI since I have never heard this before.
I am also going back to meditating, clearing energy and protecting my space again.