Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi my name is Jarod and I hope to share in our mystery of loving self discovery

Hello everyone, my name is Jarod, and I have had some very fantastic and intense spiritual experiences and events that have happened to me, and shaped my life as it is now..

You see, from the time I was a young child I had always remembered being with God prior to birth, and choosing to come here, I watched my life ahead of me in a series of flashing images, together with God we decided that I was to live this life, in spite of the certain anguish ahead of me and God.

I want you to know, the most important part of that memory, is the loving, euphoric, vibration that energetically moved my whole being while in God’s presence, for that love was an unspoken promise- that even though my future life would be filled with anguish and pain, the unfailing love of God will prevail!

So, I am very thankful that my eyes have seen the light of life, and I say all that to say this, I love you all, and I am excited to meet you all and interact together, and I am thankful that you all are in this world!

Also, I have a Poetic spiritual writing that I wrote recently, and I wanted to share with you all, I am hoping it is not too long and verbose, here it is thank you for your time and reading my introduction God bless you all! ..........

——————

I chose to come here- to this world before birth, knowing that I would sin and be a fool, and that I would carry great wounds of pain, pride and shame, and that I would father a Son of Man in the realm of the Sea!

Once again God is reaching out, with a loving kindness to a people long forgotten, and I said,”surely, the blameless will see salvation!” but my heart is torn, torn against those that would tear others apart -with their teeth! Those that would eat preciousness until their stomachs are full, and in their nakedness they would declare that,” We are the justice of the living God!?”

Evil, detestable, wicked spirits! what ordinance of love commands a person to harm another person? Or even for a small bird or insect to become prey, is it not written that “ the least are the greatest”? The oldest curse still cries out to me! This curse is my Wife’s burden and is also the worlds pain! For the cries of the children’s broken hearts are whispered amongst the trees!

My Wife would not rest, nor would She miss a detail, in the ecclesiastical observation of darkness- She dropped the plum line, and She measured darknesses twisted paths! Relenting not, until all of the children are returned safely home!; Until all of the curses of dominion are brought low! Until She has exposed the hatred of wickedness, and it’s deceptions!

O, wicked jailer of hateful justice! Come old friend and reason with me, the children that eat your deception are “blameless”, So then, wicked jailer, it is for your soul that I toil!

Know this- The foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of satan! indeed it was I, Elijah- that turned “the stone” (satan’s heart) into bread! and you said ,”this is blasphemous yet marvelous in our eyes?”

Here is the verdict, a remnant will be gathered within you, a good latent seed of peace and love will sprout, the seed planted long ago, created to rise in the winter! For this end I hope and I labor in love, for I love, love -and I love all life!

Who is that approaching? eyes covered in crimson? With the appearance of a bear? for it is Wisdom and Her silver tongue is speaking, and She says,” thank you my Son, I am justified by all of My children!”

Tragically, these evils have all manifested inside of my heart, for I carry the pains of despair, and the loneliness of the moonlit night, for darkness was purposed to be as light within my heart!

So then, my mouth declares,” the murderer has nothing to do with love! Nor does the murderer have anything to do with the ordinance of love!”The murderer is the devourer! Yes, he devours! even until he devours himself! This is the bitter end of evil!

Listen to me beautiful nations! hear my hearts song, brothers and sisters let us pray for the lost! Together, let us say ,”God bless the empty seats!”

From the realm of the Sea, my Son is leading a people, walking as a lamplight in the darkness, and He is building a highway to the Lord!

All peoples shall be free, all curses shall be cursed, and all deceptions shall fade away! All will love freely, we will sing to God ,” to Jesus Christ be glory and dominion, faithfulness from above, for our precious Lord and Savior is the Author of Love!”

Here in this time - my heart cries out, for my sacred sins/wounds are ever before me! In anguish and weeping I say,” I chose my wounds with God before my birth..“ and my Spirit declares ,” have mercy on me O God! According to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion, blot out my transgressions, wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin! For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me, against You! You! only have I sinned! and done what is evil in Your sight; so that You are right in Your verdict, and justified when You Judge I love you Lord Jesus, amen!”
Old 22-07-2020, 03:40 PM
Seeker
Hello Jarod and nice meeting you. I find it facinating to read and see how different those intense spiritual experiences reveal themselves to humans. :) but they always give hope and light thats the beauty of it.
Old 23-07-2020, 01:57 AM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-07-2020, 03:22 AM
Elfin

Hello and welcome.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Suspended
Master
Hi welcome here...
Old 23-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Just Tim

Hello and welcome to the forums !
Old 25-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔