Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi!

Hi all!

My name is Philip and am 22 years old. I am relatively new to spirituality and am currently undergoing my own spiritual awakening. At the moment I am incredibly apathetic and am having a hard time seeing through this. I am quite lost in my life. I have no job, no true direction in life, and need a sort of guidance for where I want to go in life. Very few things appeal to me and am currently caught in between going back to school (and feeling trapped) and going out to a spiritual place in order to have guidance and a feeling of connectedness. I crave a community of likeminded people. People who understand how deeply connected we all are and people that I can speak my mind freely to (I have pretty bad trust issues from the past and a lack of trust and confidence in myself at the moment). Hopefully I can find that here and if anyone is willing to provide advice that would be greatly appreciated. For most of my life I’ve been lonely and never really felt truly connected to anyone and that is what I crave most at this time. People who understand me and can relate. I hope that this message is appropriate and that I didn’t go to deep here but I needed to speak some of my truth and just saying it is freeing in itself.

Thank you all!
Old 07-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Just Tim

Hi Philip and welcome to the forums ! Wish you to find what you are looking for
Old 08-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi welcome Philip - 22 years old and going through awakening - what an amazing future you've got ahead, hang in there and do lots of messaging on here 'this forum'... answers and guidance will come...
Old 08-07-2020, 07:08 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-07-2020, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello nice to meet you!
Old 13-07-2020, 04:45 AM
Elfin

Hello and welcome.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:22 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philiplsn27
Hi all!

My name is Philip and am 22 years old. I am relatively new to spirituality and am currently undergoing my own spiritual awakening. At the moment I am incredibly apathetic and am having a hard time seeing through this. I am quite lost in my life. I have no job, no true direction in life, and need a sort of guidance for where I want to go in life. Very few things appeal to me and am currently caught in between going back to school (and feeling trapped) and going out to a spiritual place in order to have guidance and a feeling of connectedness. I crave a community of likeminded people. People who understand how deeply connected we all are and people that I can speak my mind freely to (I have pretty bad trust issues from the past and a lack of trust and confidence in myself at the moment). Hopefully I can find that here and if anyone is willing to provide advice that would be greatly appreciated. For most of my life I’ve been lonely and never really felt truly connected to anyone and that is what I crave most at this time. People who understand me and can relate. I hope that this message is appropriate and that I didn’t go to deep here but I needed to speak some of my truth and just saying it is freeing in itself.

Thank you all!

You're going through an awakening! nice I'm excited for you. Hope you find what you're looking for. Great introduction not too deep at all. Makes it easier to notice synchronicities or resonance which there are. Come join in. Dive into this place that is "spiritual forums"