Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Seeker

Color Odd energetic experience

Hello all,

Just looking for some thoughts...

Last night I was struggling to fall asleep. All of a sudden my body felt like it was in a boat swaying and then bouts of energy were waving through my entire body. This lasted between 3-5 minutes. I did feel a bit scared but did not move in case I lost the sensation. It was quite incredible and paralysing!

I spent the rest of the night dreaming and waking up, followed by waking up extremely early and not being able to fall back to sleep.

I did also feel overcome by love when I awoke, and still feel pangs of it now... but this was slightly short lived as I am struggling with love and feeling quite numb at the moment.

Can anyone shine a light on this for me?

Thanks <3
Old 13-02-2018, 10:41 AM
Knower

Sounds to me like symptoms of spiritual growth/awakening. I've experienced something similar, most notably during the first couple of years after I began working with energy, first as a Reiki student and then as my practice developed. I can now evoke this feeling as a source of comfort, but it serves a different purpose than it did when I first felt it.

Not that I'm trying to define this experience for you; just sharing what I got from it. You may come to a completely different understanding; it may serve a different purpose for you and may lead to something quite extraordinary. Please keep us posted as you continue to explore this. =-)