Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Master
Past life Tarot Reading thread

I have been wanting to start a thread on past lives. The theme and focus of this thread is to explore past lives or returning patterns to be resolved. I am a little worried about posting but this could also be potentially good.

Examples. A asks a question,
B does a past life reading in focus to the question, exploring any past lives/ shadow archetypes that stand out, patterns playing out from the past that A needs to learn from and move on

Same as the Tarot practice thread , A asks a question, B answers and asks a question, C answers and asks a question and so on.....

The theme and focus of this thread is exploring past lives/ shadow. I have an Archetype deck by Caroline Miss that can be really helpful in this regards.

How to play:

1) Do a reading for whoever's turn it is (see "next reading for ____" tag) and post in-thread. The choice of deck or spread is entirely up to you.

2) Post your question (anything goes so long as not a third-party question, ie what someone else is thinking/feeling about you).

3) Post feedback after you've received your followup reading.

4) Please write "Next reading for ___[last reader's username here]___" at the bottom of every post to make it easier to keep track of who's turn it is to be read for.

Guidelines

This is not a freebie thread. Please don't post on this thread asking for a reading when you cannot offer reading to another. This is an exchange thread. Please leave feedback for the one who has taken time and effort to read for you.
To prevent misuse of this thread, I encourage members to ignore any 'hey I'm not good at this, but can someone do a reading for me? I really need one' posts. That's not fair play! The correct home for these posts is the Reading Requests forum.

The aim of this thread is to encourage interaction, gather support and improve quality of readings and communication between the community of tarot readers on this forum. Please be considerate for the one you are reading for .
You can use Tarot/ Lenormand/ Kipper/ Oracles for this thread.

Hope this thread lasts lol Let's get this started * feeling nervous *

My question. What existing past life pattern stands out for me right now ?
Old 19-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
My question. What existing past life pattern stands out for me right now ?
Nice thread, me likes!!

Hanged Man - Wands 5 - Pents 9
Having to take on board other people's/societal views and convictions that didn't match yours and created inner conflict. I suddenly get ailments come up too. The inner conflict caused some ailment. Skin? Rash?
You settled into the life, you had no choice. Gathered great wisdom and quite a position even, but in spite of that it was still a jail of sorts.

Pattern could be making the best of things even when you don't like it, so in short: settling (for less). Tendency to keep up appearances maybe.
I wonder about the skin issue? Sensitive skin? Eczema?

QUESTION FairyCrystal: What pattern is 'ingrained' on the female line from my mom's side of the family?
Oops... is that an okay question? It has to do with past lives, but maybe not directly about one past life?
Old 19-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Master

Feedback for Fairycrystal

This is so true. I am kind of an eccentric inside but I have to maintain poise on the outside to maintain peace, and also theme of being 'responsible' for others so as not to be the weird one, to disrupt peace of those looking upto me. There are times of conflicts when nothing about me matches society views/ convictions of others, but I have to sort of 'keep up appearances' to avoid disappointment peace.
I don't have a skin ailment, no. No skin troubles as such. I do have weight issues though. I easily gain/lose weight.

Thank you for taking time and effort, well done !

Next reading for Fairycrystal
Quote:
What pattern is 'ingrained' on the female line from my mom's side of the family?
Old 19-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Master
Reading for Fairycrystal
Quote:
What pattern is 'ingrained' on the female line from my mom's side of the family?

This question is fine. whatever question is asked can explore theme with focus on past lives.

Thief, Tower reversed

The cards show mistrust in regards to relationship with men. A return pattern of men being frivolous or lacking commitment/ absence or withdrawal in matters of family/ children that causes indifference/ separation and lack of follow up between partners. Lack of sincerity from men and lack of demanding more from men in partnerships. Single mother maybe.
Maybe illegitimate children in past lives owing to breach of trust/ sincerity. Lack of presence of partner who failed to be the real provider of family.

Does any of this relate ? Let me know.

Next reading for angelic star
Same question. What pattern exists in terms of female/ mother's side of the family.
Old 19-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Master
FEEDBACK for Angelic Star:
Wow, that hits home! I know my grandmother didn't get married until she was 38. I don't know what the reason for this was, i do know in those days it must've been quite unusual for a woman to stay single for so long. My mother doesn't know either.
My mom is now single, two marriages, a number of relationships in between that didn't work out. I've had 2 long term relationships and a shorter one that didn't work out. My daughter -24- is going to divorce soon after 3,5 yrs of marriage.
I do see lacking commitment/absence and withdrawal in the men. My ex husband was a wonderful man, but as a father to our children he was rather 'absent'. One of the reasons for our divorce.
Cheating has happened with my mom and at least one of her ex partners, I've had it happen too (= lack of sincerity) not demanding enough... yes...
I might as well stop.. It is spot on.
Now for sorting it out
Thanks!

And glad your reading resonated too!

Next reading for angelic star
Same question. What pattern exists in terms of female/ mother's side of the family.
Old 20-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
iv passs lifee tarotss i hav lus i thng web it duz passlif sredin it duz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-12-2017, 04:03 AM
Pathfinder

Reading for angelic star

Queen of Wands
Ace of Swords
Six of Coins

The Queen is intelligent and kind, but I always thought her to be manipulative with those beady eyes--not necessarily because she wants to play games, but because in past generations, women used the weapons at their disposal: usually their own wiles and talents for manipulating others. The Ace of Swords that follows on her heels (and literally fell out of the deck as a I drew our Queen) makes me think that she was manipulative for a good cause, or what she felt was a good cause. The ends justify the means, right? But the sword is still a weapon intended to cause injury, and someone always gets hurt. She is a manipulator, perhaps covertly, though she does not see it that way because she has good intentions, or at least she believes that she has good intentions. There was money changing hands. Perhaps there was, at some point, a financial impetus behind her calculations. I do not think she was one to rely on the charity of others, but maybe she gave in hopes of getting something back.

Next reading for HannahRose
I have a hard time relating to other women too. I'm also interested in my past life history in regards to that.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:35 AM
Master
Feedback for HannahRose

Thank you for the reading. I am not really sure how to interpret this for now. Queen of swords is one of my favorites. I find this as someone able to detach / cut of entanglements that are not needed. Women are generally more emotional and this card allows for one discern what they need and what they do not. It definitely allows for more authority, and people in authority and more highlighted than those who are not. That makes their weaknesses/ strengths feel a lot more stronger and scarier than most. I feel manipulation is still a strong word , but I will ponder on your reading. Interesting read, thank you alot.
Happy new year to you btw :)

Next reading for HannahRose
I have a hard time relating to other women too. I'm also interested in my past life history in regards to that.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:09 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for HannahRose

Justice, hierophant, temperance, the world, four of cups, nine of wands

It looks like you were a stronger, more willful woman at a time when women were more seen to be homemakers and "soft". You used to sort of call the shots it seems. In another life, it looks like you were involved in paralyzing a very important man and it is now your calling to balance your more aggressive nature with your softer side in this life time, which you are doing a fine job at. In fact, I am getting that you already sort of do this?

feel free to ask this question again if you aren't satisfied with the answer, just wanted to give it a shot :)

Question for traceyacey

What was my most recent life like? Can you pick up a time period?
Old 02-01-2018, 03:36 AM
Pathfinder

Feedback for traceyacey12

That makes a lot of sense. I always thought that perhaps I was man in many more of my past lives, and that is why I have kind of a masculine energy and get along better with men. I'm trying to be more well-rounded and reign in my, not aggression per se, but domineering tendencies.

Question for traceyacey12
What was my most recent life like? Can you pick up a time period?

Last edited by HannahRose : 02-01-2018 at 05:00 AM.