Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Master
3 horses dream

There were three horses with me. I was caring for them and managing them, making sure they were well. As far as i can remember they were all that browny red colour and one of them that I was stroking on the nose had a light coloured hair. I could see the horses face close to me in the dream and we was talking with each other. There was nothing else around but darkness but I could see we was standing in an open field at the same time but my vision in the dream was a bubble around me and the three horses.
Old 16-02-2018, 08:12 AM
Master
the bubble serves to remove you from whatever exists beyond it... (everything).
essentially, it's like a thought experiment that holds no consequences
for the world at large; it's just an exploration of a 'what if' scenario.
i'm thinking that the horses are stand-ins for what might become
children in your future. i'm mainly jumping to this thought due to
believing that that topic has been on your mind frequently.
Old 16-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Master
It has but at the same time I feel I'm letting go of the idea now. I'm not letting the desire of children to eat me up and affect me, and I trust it will happen when it is meant too anyway. It felt like I was nurturing a part of me, I also got the impression that my desires are being shaped by Source. That's pretty cool though thank you!

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 16-02-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator
Horses can be symbolic for strength, power, endurance and freedom. I suspect the dream may be your efforts to mainly focus on those aspects. You are trying to keep the dark out by being strong and powerful. It's understandable when we don't know how else to protect ourselves but eventually the dark will have to be faced or in other words felt and processed. You will likely use your strength and power to get through the dark but you do have to let it in for it to be healed for good. True freedom from the things in life that haunt us comes from confronting the pain not arming ourselves against it. sounds like you are embracing your strength. That's a good thing but do you sense a tendency to try to avoid feeling bad or sad by simply being strong? If so it may be holding you back from healing your shadow side. Know you are strong enough to tolerate feeling bad. The horse energy will help you through but staying in the bubble won't help you get true freedom. Use the horses to help you break past the bubble and the darkness beyond not stay trapped in needing to be strong all the time.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Master
Im scared of letting myself go. I'm scared if I'm not strong then I will be a mess, I wouldn't be able to get myself up out of bed to go to work, or to look after my home or my relationships, I just feel that I use so much strength to do these things everyday, that if I let the darkness in I wouldn't know what would happen but I know my life as it is probably wouldn't be the same! I do feel like I've not been able to heal my shadow side properly because although its less, I still see it in my life.

I process things in my head and form a better understanding, like I have forgiven my parents and I see my mum a lot now, but maybe the feelings are what I skip, I don't want to get lost in the feelings as I am a very emotional person. If someone makes me jump I cry as it scares me! And I still get the bad feelings associated with my mum for example at times, even though I have forgiven etc. So I understand what you are saying. Is it that I need to let the sad/hurt emotions come over me and feel them? I don't really know what to do other than what I already have. Thanks Michelle.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Ladyrose92: I don't want to get lost in the feelings....
i'd had a joke come to me, while i was in a semi-dream state of mind:
there were these two alien beings. one of them said "I've lost myself",
and the other replied "well, where was the last place you saw yourself?".

it's said that explaining a joke subtracts the humor from it, but i don't
mind cuz jokes are plentiful. i think the point is that you can't truly
become lost to/from yourself... you'll always be there. i suspect that
the truth of things is that you yourself are the commodity of value,
and not some particular location in the cosmos, nor some precepts
of behavior that're supposed to guide you along. wherever you go,
you are there, and your treasures have accompanied you.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Im scared of letting myself go. I'm scared if I'm not strong then I will be a mess, I wouldn't be able to get myself up out of bed to go to work, or to look after my home or my relationships, I just feel that I use so much strength to do these things everyday, that if I let the darkness in I wouldn't know what would happen but I know my life as it is probably wouldn't be the same! I do feel like I've not been able to heal my shadow side properly because although its less, I still see it in my life.

I process things in my head and form a better understanding, like I have forgiven my parents and I see my mum a lot now, but maybe the feelings are what I skip, I don't want to get lost in the feelings as I am a very emotional person. If someone makes me jump I cry as it scares me! And I still get the bad feelings associated with my mum for example at times, even though I have forgiven etc. So I understand what you are saying. Is it that I need to let the sad/hurt emotions come over me and feel them? I don't really know what to do other than what I already have. Thanks Michelle.
From everything I have read that you have written it seems we are cut from the same cloth working on very similar things. I totally understand the desire to avoid. I ran for my life from my dark feelings until middle age. I was terrified of it as if it was going to destroy me somehow. I had to run for my own well being so in no way am I implying you should rush the process or try to force yourself to feel anything. What I do know with me is that my life conspired to give me opportunities to trigger a severe depression but it wasn't until the third time, 10 years apart each time, that I finally let it all come out. I honestly should have used the help of a professional but my life also conspired to give me a lot of privacy at home and at work during the most intense time. I will be truth and say it was intense and no joke difficult but letting it out was liberating and freeing at the same time. It was a relief in many ways. I spent my whole life truly afraid of feeling my strong feelings but once I did I realized that I could survive them, that we can have over the top strong emotions but that doesn't mean we have to respond to them. We can have restraint with our actions. But it wasn't until I let it all out that I discovered that what was hidden in them turned out to be a true and honest rejection of human life to the point I was truly irate at my soul for putting me through this hell and I wanted to get my soul for it. It was hard to let those personal truths built from lies out but I didn't let them out until I was truly ready and it was going to be safe for me to do so. My logical brain didn't think it was time, it likely never would see it as a good time, but your soul knows and doesn't want it to be something that destroys you so just ask your soul for help to guide you safely through when the time is right. There is no rush or need to force anything. It will happen naturally. At this point the dream may just be helping you to embrace your power and to show you it is protecting you and making you strong. When you are ready to break out of the bubble you will. Until then just keep focusing on what's best for you.

It sounds like your mother was the source of your inner pain while for me it was my father. I did honestly make peace with him in my 20s. I stopped living my life based on his rules and thought that meant I was free of things but unfortunately though I was free of him I wasn't free of how he impacted how I moved about the world. My brain was programmed to respond based on those early experiences and I needed to weed out the misunderstandings I was having to be free. What I learned was that because I was afraid of him as a child I became a conformer only doing what I was told not really thinking for myself. Best to just do everything everyone asks so as not to upset anyone. I also was afraid of his angry mood. As an adult I see it was more intolerance than outright anger but he seemed angry all the time and I hated him for it. I likely even thought he was a bad person for it because he made me feel on edge all the time. So that turned into the idea that anger is bad and people who are angry are bad people. Well I wanted to be good all the time so as not to get anyone angry so I viewed my own anger as a threat which meant I had to be hyper vigilant to not let it out, watch my every move so as not to upset anyone, and fix them if they were upset to avoid the negative energy they were putting off because it made me feel like I was to blame for something. Ultimately because my father only criticized I wound up feeling like I was always wrong and to blame so I spent most of my life trying to not be those things. Finally I was also told to be quiet and sit still a lot and as such I wound up becoming a very quiet reserved person, not able to express my true nature trying to be small so others aren't bothered by me. All of that led to a mindset stuck in fear, worry, blame and intense self doubt. I wasn't seeing any of it growing up because I was just trying to be OK. Trying to deny my desire to leave and trying to be strong so as to just be able to function in the world. In many ways, I had to do all of that to survive myself and survive life until I was old enough and strong enough to handle my intense emotions and misguided thoughts and beliefs. You'll know when it is time so just keep asking your soul for guidance and for guidance from your dreams. You are doing much better than you think you are. I'm always around if you ever want to talk privately. Hugs.
Old 17-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Master
Thank you very much everyone for what you have written, I'm feeling very exhausted but I have read what has been written a few times and it is all very helpful to me, I am glad to have had such a beautiful dream I keep having the urge to draw what I saw so I will post it if I do :) just wanted to say thank you!
Old 18-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Master
Amazing information, I appreciate you posting this, I love the art work and can clearly see this being depicted. Also the second to last picture above, you could even say the tail of the horse looks like a sequence of butt holes lol. I have always loved and believed in Father Christmas and know I understand why this probably was, because it is the truth. I recently came across the Christ oil and how it is released each month, and goes down to the root and then rises as kundalini etc; this is the next step of my research which is what Ive been waiting for, to see where Source takes me, looking back over my life, I've always been fascinated with monthly cycles and have been asking myself why the last few weeks as I realised how it affects who I am to the core really, so I am glad to know this as I feel it is the deep truth Ive been searching for, all you have said ties in with this and I can see how it is all related which is cool!

Ive said to my partner I wouldn't want to lie to our children about father christmas, but I am glad to know the basis of the story is on truth, and I can share this with them know. I am grateful for this! Thank you for all you have written, it does help me as truths as such are what I desire most to understand which I wouldn't necessarily have come across if you hadn't of shared, thanks!