Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-02-2018, 01:50 AM
Knower

Meeting with the Virgin Mary ?

This story happened to me in the summer of 1989, when I was 17 years old. We with the guys went on a campaign, came to the evening to the place and camped on the bank of the river "Black" in the region of Sysert of the Sverdlovsk region. The fire was lit up, it was getting dark, everyone went to sleep in tents, and they chose me to "watch campfire" for the fire. I did not want to sleep, I sat leaning back on the pine tree, threw the broken branches into the fire, looked at the embers, began to "peck", then .... I fell out.

I woke up from a strange sense of alarm. The sky over the horizon began to lighten, the mist spread over the river. I turned my head towards the river and was speechless. Above the river in the fog hung a white ball, the size of a tennis ball, it seemed to me, a ball. Ball lightning I saw, they are like dull light bulbs and move then chaotically, then smoothly. And this one hung and glowed matt milk. Then he began to swell, increase and stretch upward, acquiring the shape of an oval. When it increased in size the size of human growth from there hit a bright white light. A female contour appeared, the oval began to "blow away" and at the end it slammed or closed. A female silhouette hung in the air above the water. He was made of light, and his face was so bright that I could not see it. I was seized with animal horror, I could not move, I was paralyzed, I wanted to run away, but I could not move! And "she" was approaching me, and I was hysterical and could do nothing.

I stopped about a meter from me and I felt such love coming from her that I still can not forget this feeling. It's like a mother loves her newborn baby, but so much that I can not describe it in our earthly language. I immediately became, not that it is easy, but how to express myself, blissfully that .... I felt her smile ... ****ing ... I did not see, but I felt her smile! As we talked, it's also amazing ... without saying a word, mentally or something ... I saw her thoughts! I saw other worlds being in my !!! Where I just was not, it's wonderful!

Until now, I remember, goose bumps on my back and hair on my head move with delight! The universe is so huge! We are trying to see her in telecopy, to look into distant distances, and she is near ... so close that you can not imagine! It is necessary to open the "door" and you are already in another universe. Our world is very rude ... it is physical. There ... I can not explain ... there is light, another matter, and matter is it?

They do not need ships to travel, they just "open the door" and go where they want. It's amazing ... Let's go show ... Let it be let it sit (the body) with it everything will be fine, do not be afraid of anything ... I felt at a friend, as if I was "pouring" out of my body like water from a jug and everything around becomes somehow bright and iridescent, as if I've worn dark glasses all my life and then they took it off me. I enter the light. Very bright, but I do not look at it. Gradually I get used to it. Space, the universe, red, blue, yellow, blue ... everything in the spectrum, everything shines with a spectrum. A huge space, huge waterfalls of energy ... slowly mix, go into the abyss ... pour on you "rain" ... I can see everything at once: from the front, from above, from below, from the sides simultaneously .. Where is the bottom, where is the top? I'm everywhere at once and at the same time at a point ... It's easy for me ... extraordinarily ... I'm soaring in the "air", I'm calm and blissful ... I'm dead ... no ... I ... where am I? Who am I? I'm a bubble !!! Soap bubble! I'm shimmering all over, with all the colors of the rainbow! Am I also light? This is my self? Great! Can I change my form? yes ..... a transparent jellyfish .. And I like it, I'm ecstatic! I'm home ... yes ... And the house that's on the ground? there everything is temporary ... there what? Music ... everywhere music ... Beautiful ... What is crystal ... soft ... tender ... Where does it come from? It's everywhere ... And the stars .... The stars ... are they stars? Sparkles in the white space ... these are the stars ... are the souls ... the souls ... what kind of souls? I'm in paradise? No. Where? At home ... And who are you? I'm you ... How so ... That's it. I'm everywhere ... There's no time. there where your body is. I'm there like in prison? How would I ... Why am I there? I need ... Who do you need ... you ... you chose, your choice ... mine? but I do not want me back here well ... this is your choice .... and when will I be here again? ... you are already here ... just you are still where you need ... and so you are always here ... It's strange ... When we parted, I asked not to leave her, she "said": "We'll see each other". It took 25 years, I never saw it again ... This is the story that happened to me many years ago.