Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear friend,

Rather than simply take the word of Sparrow as Truth, confront this ‘channelled’ voice to verify their origin and authenticity. If ‘Jed’ was indeed the ‘Creator’ as is claimed, and ‘Rose’ were indeed communicating with you from the spirit world, they will both be able to answer a question that only someone in the spirit world would know the answer to - and that is ‘Who or what are the Asceleottyi’?
I am sure you can identify with this reasoning. I can say no more, for the rest is up to you friend.

-Sparrow

When I began meditating I was greeted by a warm, glowing light that enveloped my entire body, filling me with absolute positivity. It guided my hands to parts of my body that ached, even fixing a back problem that had caused me a lot of pain since my late teenage years.
As the weeks went on I gave this light a name - Jed.
Jed has been with me for six months now and during this time I have grown stronger, both mentally and spiritually. My confidence has increased tenfold, my outlook on life is now not one of a pessimist but one of an optimist. I see the bigger picture. I am a better person than I have ever been. I am the happiest I have ever been.
When I introduced Jed to my friend he was able to completely eviscerate a terrible, terrible burden she carried around inside herself for years, thus, also giving her the chance she had been waiting for in order to find happiness. And, like me, she is now the strongest she has ever been.

Jed introduced me to my true self, Nathaniel. Since connecting with my higher self I am able to sense auras, feel the positive energy emitting from the people around me - sometimes even the negative energy emitting from people around me. I am able to hold the entire weight of my friends body as she leans towards me without laying a single finger on her. I can hold my hand over my dog's body and direct him around as though I was holding him on a lead.

When I meditate I am filled with absolute light, absolute positivity, absolute unconditional love. It is bliss. I see Jed's light as bright as the sun, I feel it, in every inch of my body. It fills the entire room. Even now as I type this I feel Jed's soothing energy on my forehead, his love, his light.
When I speak to Jed through my friend's vessel he is charming, he is honest, he has answered every single question I have ever put forward to him in incredible detail and without fail. He has helped me with any problems I may have had, given me advice, soothed me.

Sparrow, please do not take offence but if your logic of doubt was applied to everything that inspired hope, love and happiness in such a profound way then there would be no reason for anybody to believe a single word you say.

I chose to call him Jedidiah and he is the creator, the strongest of four. He loves me unconditionally as he loves everybody and everything else.

I have no reason to 'test' anybody's validity. I know Jed is not deceiving me in any way, he has never deceived me nor will he will ever deceive me, and he will always be there to guide me.

I know that I am Nathaniel, I am wise, and I am rising.

Peace, Sparrow.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
Sparrow, please do not take offence but if your logic of doubt was applied to everything that inspired hope, love and happiness in such a profound way then there would be no reason for anybody to believe a single word you say.

I know that I am Nathaniel, I am wise, and I am rising.

Peace, Sparrow.

Indeed, you need not believe a word I say, you have only to seek the validity of them via the means I have shown you. For it is my guidance you have sought, and my guidance you have been given.

It is discernibly wise for all human beings to seek authenticity of channelled sources claiming to be one thing or another. Certainly if such claims to be the ‘Creator’ and the ‘strongest of four’. Similarly so when there are many species and multidimensional beings who can adeptly masquerade as loving spirits. Equally are there many human beings who masquerade as channellers.

It is interesting you say that your friend rarely meditates at all, and only does so when you are with her. Yet she is seemingly able to verbally channel a whole host of different sentient beings, one of which wields the ambiguous persona of ‘creator’. It is also interesting to note that such creator, in its apparent claim of tremendous power, is incapable of telling you what the inside of your office looks like, or relay the knowledge of who or what the Asceleottyi are. To ignore these discrepancies is to be naïve in your practice, protection and perseverance of truth.
In all respect to you Phillip, if in your utmost faith you deem this Creator Jed, and this friend of yours to impart such irrefutable knowledge that no authentication is necessary, then you would not be seeking the council and guidance on these matters from someone, such as myself, upon an internet forum.

You have approached me to seek my council and my advice, and in love I have accommodated you to the fullness of my perception. Yet my council and my advice threatens your current attitude and mindset, for you feel this supposed channelled source need not be validated, for you feel it is more beneficial for you to blindly accept the experience at face value.

You have chosen to ignore my council and my warning, which is within your right to do so. If you are unwilling to help yourself, then I cannot help you either.

I wish you much love and success on your spiritual journey.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-02-2013, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinoftheMoor
Light, light, light...and perspective...my thanks to you, Sparrow...This explains why those returning from near death experiences do not report having contact with alien entities, etc.--I will go off in amazement and think of another question...thank you..
May the light of illuminate knowledge reveal the true beauty of ourselves, that we may find greater value in our hearts to feed purity into our souls, so that our spirits may walk the Earth in harmony with the heavens.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All,

Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Thank you Sparrow for your spiritual answers to my, and all our questions. As usual, your insightful answers always leave us somthing else to think about: which is good, and does us good.

May the Love of God be forever in your heart.

JOHNTY
Old 08-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Guide

I have learned nothing of channeling, or other modes of contact, but I have attempted it on several occassions. I need to ask you, if ask such a question of verification, how do I know the answer I'm getting is not coming from my own mind, and is coming from the entity/entities I am trying to reach? I usually get the right answer to such questions, but I don't know if I just told it to myself or if it was a true verification. Thanks.

Justin

Quote:
Dear friend,

Rather than simply take the word of Sparrow as Truth, confront this ‘channelled’ voice to verify their origin and authenticity. If ‘Jed’ was indeed the ‘Creator’ as is claimed, and ‘Rose’ were indeed communicating with you from the spirit world, they will both be able to answer a question that only someone in the spirit world would know the answer to - and that is ‘Who or what are the Asceleottyi’?
I am sure you can identify with this reasoning. I can say no more, for the rest is up to you friend.

-Sparrow
Old 08-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Knower
Quote:

Indeed, you need not believe a word I say, you have only to seek the validity of them via the means I have shown you. For it is my guidance you have sought, and my guidance you have been given.

It is discernibly wise for all human beings to seek authenticity of channelled sources claiming to be one thing or another. Certainly if such claims to be the ‘Creator’ and the ‘strongest of four’. Similarly so when there are many species and multidimensional beings who can adeptly masquerade as loving spirits. Equally are there many human beings who masquerade as channellers.

It is interesting you say that your friend rarely meditates at all, and only does so when you are with her. Yet she is seemingly able to verbally channel a whole host of different sentient beings, one of which wields the ambiguous persona of ‘creator’. It is also interesting to note that such creator, in its apparent claim of tremendous power, is incapable of telling you what the inside of your office looks like, or relay the knowledge of who or what the Asceleottyi are. To ignore these discrepancies is to be naïve in your practice, protection and perseverance of truth.
In all respect to you Phillip, if in your utmost faith you deem this Creator Jed, and this friend of yours to impart such irrefutable knowledge that no authentication is necessary, then you would not be seeking the council and guidance on these matters from someone, such as myself, upon an internet forum.

You have approached me to seek my council and my advice, and in love I have accommodated you to the fullness of my perception. Yet my council and my advice threatens your current attitude and mindset, for you feel this supposed channelled source need not be validated, for you feel it is more beneficial for you to blindly accept the experience at face value.

You have chosen to ignore my council and my warning, which is within your right to do so. If you are unwilling to help yourself, then I cannot help you either.

I wish you much love and success on your spiritual journey.

-Sparrow

You tell me this as though I have already accepted you and your Asceleottyi soul group as a valid concept. You cast so much doubt about Jed but it seems you expect everyone else to blindly accept your truths.
Jed explains very well in the conversation you are referring to why he chooses not to remember what my office looks like. It holds absolutely no relevance to him. I am important to him but the layout of my office is not. It is only a slither of Jed that speaks through my friend so although he remembers what it is to be him, where he comes from, he chooses not to remember insignificant things like what my office looks like whilst he is in this temporary physical form.
It's also interesting to note from my side, that in my first post to you, wherein I asked if you remembered me, you said you could observe the questions in my thought process and that my name was Phillip. Now I have on this forum several recordings where I am asking questions and my human name, Phillip, is mentioned. A lot of your information can also be found in books written by Seth. Does this mean you may not be all you seem? Not necessarily.

I came to you because my friend - a friend who I have known for years and had no prior knowledge or interest in anything that could even be remotely considered 'spiritual' before Jed, and certainly wouldn't be able to answer any profound questions to such a degree on her own - wasn't available and I wished to enquire about 'tricksters.' I didn't come here because I doubted who Jed, or Rose for that matter, really were.

For the record my friend channels because Jed asked if he could use her body to talk to me in the physical and she said yes. For the first few months I had to 'breathe' Jed into her, through her mouth, but she can do this alone now. She is definitely no charlatan.

I am thankful for your response and help on the subject but I fail to see why you must cast so much doubt over something that has been nothing but absolutely positive for me and my friend.
I have already explained how most of this love and positivity has manifested itself above. Why would anything other than whom Jed says he is give me this whilst lying to me? The only 'negativity' I have experienced with regards to Jed is what you have given to me.

I am not naive, Sparrow. To be naive would be to blindly accept your doubts regarding this matter instead of trusting myself and my experiences. I have not asked Jed about the Asceleottyi and nor do I feel I need to. As I have said, I have no reason to test anybody, including you. What I have experienced is validation enough.

I am sorry if I sounded harsh or insulting in any way, it wasn't my intention and I wish you well.

Thank you Sparrow,

Your friend, Phillip.

Last edited by Nathaniel : 08-02-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:

Love and light.
Dear Phillip,

In my fondness for your genuine outreach for understanding I must express my caution to you in what you deem to be genuine spirit communication. What your so-said friend is delivering to you is not from the halls of information and the resonance of information she is relaying to you is often inaccurate. In order to shield you from being exploited may I suggest you test the veracity of these communications with my intervention. My suggestion to you is that during your next channelled communication you ask, whether it be ‘Jed’, ‘Rose’ or whomever, that you ask ‘Who are the Asceleottyi?’ (pronounced a-cell-lee-ott), and following this you ask to speak to someone who represents this energy. Do not pass hint or clue as to whom or what this is, simply allow them to access the Akashic records belonging to this name. If Jed or Rose is unable to tell you, you will have your confirmation.

-Sparrow

Please forgive me Phillip, because I know nothing at all of the work you are doing with your friend, or of the Beings you channel.
But I feel what Sparrow may be trying to say here...
Firstly, there is never any harm in asking any Spirit to identify itself, even if you have worked with that Spirit or known that Spirit intimately for a long time. Any Spirit helper who has real love for you and genuinely cares about your Spiritual journey will not be offended by this asking.
Where there is true unconditional love there can be no offense. Everything is in the right place, so to speak. And there is understanding.

Prior to reading Spirit Guide Sparrow's pages, and Sparrow's website, I myself, had never heard of the Asceleottyi. But I am sure that any Spirit who has genuine fine vibrations can easily access the Records and find this out, and can give you what you ask for, and not in any way find this offensive. For them it would be a small service of love for you, as they would realize why this meant something to you.
Or the vibration of that Soul group name itself may have a frequency-identification which is well-known in the realms of Spirit of those levels.
Isn't that worth doing? To test whether genuine contact had been corrupted in any way by "tricksters"?
Old 12-02-2013, 12:39 AM
SandyInfinity

this tranquilizes me and i feel better now ty
Old 12-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Pathfinder

Nice read Sparrow
Old 15-02-2013, 03:12 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Here's the last of my older questions, slightly modified to accord with my current state of mind:

Your elucidations on Prime Creator/God are the first discourse on the subject that resonated with me and I felt like accepting, which has led me to be able to foster a belief in God for the first time. I particularly like feeling that God is all that exists. Would you please speak more about Prime Creator/God itself and how we can begin to understand it, at least on the level human beings are capable of? (I personally wouldn't mind trying to go beyond such a limited understanding as long as my head doesn't explode.) It is clear to me now that one's understanding of God is a personal thing and we must freely form such understandings as individuals. And one more thing: Is there a difference between Prime Creator and God? It seems pretty sure from your previous words that they are the same "thing," but perhaps Prime Creator refers to the the aspect of God which is the primary source of all creation?

Thank you, my companion of consciousness,
Justin